Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Hate vs. Love Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 pm
The Role Play

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image

▐░ Y O U R C H A R A C T E R N A M E ░▌
Takeshi Hisoka Mamoru

When I last checked I was a • ● •

Male

Age is just a number • ● •

Nineteen

My emotions can be complicated• ● •

Takeshi's personality is cold and unforgiving. He has no care if the weak die or the strong succeed. Takeshi is also not judgmental. He doesn't think just because someone's rich there jerks or that the poor are the good guys. Takeshi feels that opinions just get in the way of rational choices. He also is very level headed. That probably why people pick him as the leader and such. He could be being tortured and still remain calm. If Takeshi screams or freaks out you know your already dead. He will never run unless necessary and is always looking for a fight. This boy also has a secret in her personality. He had anger issues. Not to the point to him yelling in peoples faces, but hate. He will punch or kill things if he needs to calm down. Takeshi believes in control and remaining calm.

I only love• ● •

Heterosexual (Straight)

Who I am is the • ● •

The Leader Type

My forgotten past...• ● •

Takeshi was one of the less fortunate children of this world. He was never rich and wealthy. He would beg for food so he and his little sister could have snacks in between meals. They only got two meals a day. They where small and pathetic compared to what the rich ate. His family lived in a small and dirty apartment. They were lucky to have there own place, his apartment had people sleeping in the halls. There were so many pole the ground was hardly visible. He hardly remember his parents and sister. He knows he loved them, but there image is fading and he doesn't care in the slightest. When the windstorms came he moved to America where the safe houses where strongest. When it came time to go in he refused to sneak in with the rest of his family. Something was telling him not to and so they parted ways. Takeshi was never taken advantage of. If someone messed with him, they were eliminated. Takeshi Had only a bat yet he was a survivor. A year pasted and he saw on someone's T.V that was left on and it said that riots had killed most if not all survivors in the safe houses around the world. Then moments later the final windstorm hit, Takeshi took cover and survived. He heard the screams of people and there cry's of pain from outside. He had no feelings of sadness for the dead, including his family. As long as he lived he didn't care. Takeshi was only 15. He continued on his odyssey and found survivors. They think of him as some leader but Takeshi knows better. Those who fall behind are left and forgotten. Any who disagree can argue with him or leave. Takeshi knows that in the end we are all dead and rotting.

I enjoy • ● •

+ Fighting
+ Running
+ Traveling
+ Winning
+ Hurting people (But its a secret)

I despise • ● •

- Staying in one place
- Too many people
- The "Monsters"
- Bitter food
- Squeamish people

My dark secrets • ● •

Takeshi has a soft spot for nature. Like vibrant green trees or green grass. Especially flowers. His life goal is to find this natural beauty in a dead world. Takeshi knows its a foolish dream though.

The puppet master is • ● •
Nano Code

The tune in my head• ● •

Until the Bitter End // Fukuwa
Unknown Soldier // Breaking Benjamen
This is War // 30 Seconds to Mars
Nice Guys Finish Last // Green Day

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

Anya Sun Tatsuya

Female

Eighteen

Anya is a shy girl. She hardly speaks out unless she feels it is necessary. She is also very caring and nice to everyone even if they might treat her like she doesnt belong or if they hate her. She is very curious which sometimes gets her in trouble because she always walks off without telling anyone. Anya can have a temper at times when it comes to annoying people or when people are trying to hurt the people she has become close with. She can be very secretive when she needs to be.

I only love• ● •

Straight

Who I am is the • ● •

The Shy Type

Anya was born into a normal family. She lived her life like any other child would. When the storms came she was placed into the safe houses with her family. She was always protected by them. When she turned the age of 10 her five year old brother went missing and when he was found he was dead. Anya soon went into a depression. She was really close to her younger brother. She couldn't stand to see anything happen to him. That was when she started to stay silent and never say anything to anyone even her parents. She became secluded and stayed away. The storms caused her to stay strong and continue living. She wasn't going to die because of Mother Nature.

Anya soon turned 15 and her parents died by being in a fight with some of the other people in the room. They were taken and buried next to her brother. She didnt cry. She knew it would happen sooner or later with all the riots going on. She hated the fact that she was the only left in her family. Anya continued to stay secluded and tried not to get involved with anyone but her personality always had her going into trouble or any kind of danger. Anya is now 18 years old and she figured she could stay away from anyone while letting her curiosity let her find out new things about some people and any secrets that are being hidden. Right now, Anya wonders how long the rest of them will live even with the fact there are hardly anyone left to help run things. Between the ones alive she found out a Leader Type of person was selected. She was glad that they had someone to lead them and make sure they all wont perish... hopefully.

I enjoy • ● •

+ Sweets
+ Rain
+ Warmth
+ Singing
+ Finding secrets out

I despise • ● •

- The cold
- Too much heat
- Being in danger or getting in trouble
- Bullies
- Fights

My dark secrets • ● •

Anya is always seen eating sweets. She never gains any weight from them but she eats sweets all the time.

Bravery-Homunculus

The tune in my head• ● •

iNSaNiTY by Miki feat. KAITO (Vocaloid)
Untouched by The Veronicas
Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari by Supercell

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:00 am
User Image

Ichirō Takuya Kimura

Male

Ichiro is silent almost all the time. He kind at heat and helps in any way possible. Lonely and kidish

I only love• ● •

Straight

Who I am is the • ● •

The Gentle Type

Grown up being the oldest in my family with three little sisters. Two are twins at the age of six and the youngest at 4. When the first wind storm came I lost my parents. My sisters cried for hours. Then the safe houses came into play. I did what I can to get my sisters in then I'd found some shelter of my own. The shelters got so full that all my sisters where trampled to death on the way in. Lost everything that day. I went into my own banishment keeping my distance from the world till there where non left.

I enjoy • ● •

+ Silence
+ Fire
+ New friends
+ The rain
+ Being alone

I despise • ● •

- Talking about his past
- People talking behind his back
- The lost of his family
- Liars
- Preppy People

My dark secrets • ● •

Never been able to keep my feelings for someone hidin.

Stormie Berry

The tune in my head• ● •

Welcome to My Life

Stormie Berry

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

Haneul Jiog Tianjia

Female

Eighteen

Haneul is a very out going and energetic girl. She flirts with any living thing. Men or woman, but dont let this trick you ladies. Haneul is always nice to every one which makes it easier for people to like her almost immediately. She hides behind this mask she parades so no one knows how she is feeling. She is very mysterious and always smiling. Though you better not get on her bad side other wise you will be the first to witness hell freeze over.

I only love• ● •

Straight, even though she hits on both genders.

Who I am is the • ● •

The Flirtatious type

Haneul was brought up in a rich family. She was an only child, often playing alone. She started to develop this horrible habit as she grew older. By the time she was 13 she had matured enough to look some what older, but still having her childish looks. She would seduce the men and women around her so she wouldnt be lonely. Then one of the nights a man attacked her. Forcing him self upon her. There stood a helpless Haneul not sure what she could do, she was raped. The past few years after that she studied in every type of martial arts there was so she would be prepared.

Years had passed and she was finally 16. Her birthday present was the wrath and rage of mother nature. She heard screams from her family members as she ran to grab her bear and took shelter. She heard the safe house werent really safe. She was in a panic. Haneul sat in her hiding spot crying as she rocked back and fourth holding the teddy bear. When she left she saw that there was no one. Thinking she was completely alone in the world she was about to attempt suicide. That is until she met Takeshi, he was her savior. Knowing that currency held no value she packed things she knew that they would need from the remains of her house. She held her head up strong as she passed through the familiar faces laying on the ground.

Haneul clenched her jaw and tightened her fist. She vowed that for the rest of her life she would do anything she could do to survive.

I enjoy • ● •

+ Strong men
+ Cute things
+ Flirting
+ Sweets
+ Dancing

I despise • ● •

- The weak
- Being alone
- Pain
- Bitterness
- Not being rich

My dark secrets • ● •

She always carries around a katana.

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXO

The tune in my head• ● •

One and only - Adele
Dont you rememver- Adele
Thinking of you- Chester see

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Nathan Benjamin Pliskin

Male? Duh.

Twenty

(Nathan has always been called the come back kid. As a child he was born with 7 "mad-dog" brothers. He was head strong so even if he had a bullet in every limb he'd still take a crack at fighting you. Well actually that's more or less a better description of him when he'd been influenced by his most deadly adversary, the sugar rush. The reason he would said sugar rush is because he has Hypoglycemia so he always has to eat something sweet to keep him oh dying. If somebody were to meet Nate for the first time Nate would literally imitate how that person would act. By imitate it means he will be like the other person meaning if a person is kind to him, he will be very willing to return the favor, sometimes to too much of an extent. For a person who looks like he has had their heart torn out and sewn back in Nate is a very charismatic person. He is a very good conversationalist and he can easily turn one's insult around and throw it back 10 times harder. Nate tends to be fiercely loyal to those he cares for as will go so far as to take a bullet for someone which he has down many times before. Over all Nate is a pretty good guy, even though it depends more on how another person acts toward him. He is a very hopeful person as well and rather than look down on his life he'd much prefer to move forward with a strong mind, body, and soul.

I only love• ● •

Straight

Who I am is the • ● •

The Dreamer Type

Born on a Farm Located in Bee Cave, Texas. Nate is one out of a total of 8 siblings. In order from Oldest to Youngest Nate would rank up to be #4. If you want names their names ran from Bill, Rachael, Thomas, Nate, Alexandra, Elliot, Dani (Short for Danielle), and Michelle. In his family standing he was the most popular with his Dad out of his other siblings even over all the girls which really says something. As a kid Nate and all of his siblings, living on a farm, would always compete with each other. All the prizes were trivial things like who would have to clean the pig pens to even what channel is gonna be watched every Saturday Morning. In all their competitions this is how Nate gained his talent for free running due to the fact that he was always the most common to get the short end of the stick leaving him with the larger amount of work but he didn't mind.

When he was 15 though he found out that father used to take part in shooting at targets for fun which very much interested Nate to a large extent. He and his father were essentially the greatest pairing when it came to shooting at any target. It didn't matter how far the target was, as long as there was a clear line of sight he could hit it anytime. His shooting skills had caught eyes of a government program that would train the soldiers of tomorrow. When he left his home the last thing he remembered was his family smiling at him. After his hard training he was stored in a cryogenic freezer under the White House, where they would be stored until they were needed to protect the President. Then the storm broke out.

The storm had awoken the people stored under the White House and it let them loose into the free world. By this time Nate was 17 years old and so he decided to go back home. Arming himself with the weapons left behind by the government he and all the other soldiers parted way. When he got there he only found a destroyed farm as well as the dead bodies of his family. This scarred Nate to a great extent which makes him what he is today. Simply put he was the shell of the old world or what was left of it and bearing the memories of the past were all his burden.

Now he travels with a group led by some guy named Takeshi and he has been doing so since he left the farm.

I enjoy • ● •

+ Looking Ahead
+ Music
+ Helping People out
+ Fighting for a Cause
+ His Guitar

I despise • ● •

- Replacing a Guitar String
- Sandstorms
- Farmlands
- Feeling helpless
- Being told to back down

My dark secrets • ● •

When he was frozen they were told to bring two things with them for keep sakes. The things he chose were his acoustic guitar, package of strings, and a locket holding a picture of his old girl friend and a picture of his entire family.

iSnakeeyes

The tune in my head• ● •

Heavens Divide - Donna Burke

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Rileigh Ameri Smyth

Female

Sixteen

Rileigh has always been a short tempered girl. She would speak her mind, and if she felt something was wrong would not follow everyone else. That is why she tends to be called Rebellious. She is very distant, she doesn't really trust people easily. Any small thing can set her off, and when she is 'set' off there is no calming her down. But, under her tough, hot head personality you come to see that she can be sweet and caring. But, no one really sees her sweet and caring side.

I only love• ● •

Straight

Who I am is the • ● •

Hot head type

Rileigh's life has been unfair to her, ever since her birth. Her mother was horribly sick when she had her, and had die merely a day after Rileigh's birth. So, she never got to meet her mother. Her father had always blamed her for her mother's death. Her father disowning her, she had to feed herself and put her own clothes on her back. Her father wasn't the poorest man, but he was no where near rich, though that fact did not stop Rileigh from stealing money from her father. This is where Rileigh stopped going to people for comfort, her mother dead and her father disowning her she had no one. Though, since she never wanted to be home she would spend most of her time outside. As she spent more time outside, the more outside felt like home. Rileigh became a caring person when she saw animals suffering. So, Rileigh became a big help in the woods for animals, as she left food around for them and making sure there weren't dangerous traps. Rileigh never really made friends because she could never feel like she could trust someone. So, she became friends with the little animals in the forest. Other people, who knew nothing about Rileigh would think animals had some kind of automatic attachment to her, which is partially true.

I enjoy • ● •

+ Music
+ Animals
+ Outside
+ Photography
+ Singing

I despise • ● •

- My father
- People who can hurt me
- Liars
- Fake people
- Being told what to do

My dark secrets • ● •

Rileigh is a beautiful singer, but the only ears that hear her are the animals in the forest. Also, a white wolf follows her around sometimes, and has attacked things that tried to harm Rileigh.

J u i c e h J u i c e

The tune in my head• ● •

Caught like a fly.
Get out alive.
This little girl.
Castle Walls

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers