Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Survival of the Fittest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:09 am
-Intro- -Rules- -Profiles- -Blacklist- -Announcements-

Pelts. Fur. Profit.

That's all the humans saw the furries as; cash crops for them to harvest at an extremely deadly cost. Life. The recent explosion in fur sales compelled humans to pick up their rifles and crossbows, all in a mission to eradicate any local furs for their own personal gain.The furries have since taken to the wild, but this merely made the chase more fun for the humans, who now held annual competitions in which the person who bagged the largest fur won. They're referred to by the furry community and pro-furry activists alike simply as "blood baths". But for now, a furry can only continue running. Continue eluding. Continue escaping, and continue surviving. Rule number one of the furry world...

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:21 am

Rules
1. Obey the Gaian and Guild rules.
2. Don't Spam or talk in OOC too much.
3. Don't advertise. I DON'T want this topic to be an ad page.
4. Be Literate. This means nice easy to read posts.
5. 4 lines or longer in your posts please, or at least 2 sentences or more.
6. Please separate OOC and IC.
7. Please mark OOC chat - eg. ((Like This)) or (ooc: Like This)
8. We role play in the 3rd person, like a story.
9. Send your profile, fill out all the fields. You can RP as soon as you send it.
10. None of *This*
11. Use punctuation.
12. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT POST YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!
That's all, I might make some more rules though. If I feel the need to. THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF THE ELASTIC CLAUSE.

gamerguy121

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 am

YOU MUST PM ME YOUR PROFILE AND USE THE FORM BELOW.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]

Accepted Profiles:

Username: gamerguy121
Name: Luke Stephens
Species: German Shepherd
Sexuality: Bisexual, Male Lean
Bio:Luke has been on the run since he was a pup, so not much has changed for this canine. Lately, however, he has noticed a sense of loneliness and emptiness about him. He tends to shrug this off, but it always bugs and nags him.
Image: [x]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:51 am

None. YAAAAY!

gamerguy121

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 am

OPEN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:31 pm
Luke dove behind a fallen tree trunk, wincing and clutching his side as he landed abruptly. He whined loudly, removing his paw from his side, cursing softly to himself. It bled freely from a gunshot wound he suffered at the beginning of the chase, a good hour ago. His chest heaved, trying to regain breath, only to hear the baying of feral hounds in the distance. He cursed and whined lightly, looking around the nearby woods for some form of escape or assistance.  

gamerguy121

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:55 pm
Alex ran through the woods, zig-zagging through the trees in an effort to dodge the bullets the hunters were shooting at him. He ducked behind a tree, and yelled to them, "Dammit, I was one of you!" A bullet impacted the wood near his head, and he took off running again.

He could hear the hunters closing in, loading their heavier caliber guns for another volley of shots. Alex needed a plan, quickly, or he would be shot and used for lining a fur coat made for some fat lady.

He kept running, and the hunters kept shooting, yelling insults such as,
"Go to hell anthro!"
and,
"You're going to look good on my mantle!"

It was mere luck that Alex had snuck into the city to steal a crossbow and bolts, for that was why the hunters were after him now. He had attempted to hide his bodily features from the shop clerk. He had payed in cash, and left immediately after his purchase. Unfortunately, the store owner had seen Alex's tail, and raised the alarm. The crossbow he had bought was now slung over his back.

All of a sudden, he had an idea. Alex grabbed ahold of a low branch, and swung himself up onto it. He then climbed up further, and got to higher perch. He unslung his crossbow, and took aim at one of the hunters. He fired, and hit the hunter behind the one he was aiming at dead center in the chest. He scowled. He would need some more practice with it.

The hunters gathered 'round the bottom of the tree. 'Damn!' Alex thought. He climbed up farther into the tree. Up to where the branches were dangerously thin, and he could break with a single breath. Along the way, he almost fell to the ground twice. Once he was as high as he could climb, he jumped to the next tree, and to the next, and to the next. It was a rather dangerous way to move about, but he didn't see any other alternative. After a half- hour of this, the hunters gave up the chase.

Alex carefully climbed down from the top of the tree he was on, and then once he hit the ground, started running towards what was his safe house, relying on a compass he had found on a dead hunter. "Thank God that's over." he said. "I wasn't sure that I could keep that up for much longer."

He slowed his gait, and skidded to a stop, looking at the sky. "I need to find another anthro, and fast, otherwise I won't last very long in this hell." He continued his relentless pace towards his safehouse.

((First to post, w00t!!! XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:34 pm
Luke sighed, hearing the hounds called off in the distance. He pressed against his wound, trying to avoid bleeding out, or at least delay it. He whined, hearing the sound of someone running. He peered over the log, seeing an anthro sprinting somewhere. He whined, standing up a bit. "H-help...."

(Edit: Jesus I hate that post...>.< Way short.)  

gamerguy121

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:30 pm
Alex's ear twitched. He had heard something. But what was it?

Alex stopped, and listened again carefully. And there is was! The quiet whine of a dying anthro. Alex had heard that noise several times before, but in another time, in another place... No, best not to think about that.

He searched the area that he had heard the noise in, and found said anthro. He was a lean German Shepard, about 19 years old, and obviously male. "Holy s**t..." Alex said. "Alright, I'm going to take you back to my safehouse now."

Alex picked up the German Shepard, and started carrying him over his shoulder, continuing his run at a slower pace, as to not hurt the fellow canine he was carrying.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

Alex set the German Shepard down inside the mouth of the cave that was his safehouse, and ran to the back of the cave to get his medical kit.

((Sorry, that's a little wierdly written, and sorry if I messed with your character more then I should have, which is at all. XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:57 pm
Username:ayla the young soul
Name:Kitsune Michele Barbier
Species:bird/human
Sexuality:straight
Bio:She is known for traveling as a photographer.No one knows what she is because she hides her wings.
Image:User Image  

ayla the young soul

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:51 pm
((RULE 9 AND 11! DELETE OR YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED!))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:33 pm
Jared Shadowheart

Survivor

"Everyone I know and love is dead."

User Image

"Everyone I try to know tries to kill me."

Jared was running through the forest, his hoodie and pants covered in dirt and grime as he ran from shots, his energy diminished and his body aching, his footpads bloody from how much he had traversed. He quickly ran up a tree, whimpering and shuddering intensely as he looked down on the hunters, waiting for them to pass. He stood up in the tree as he waited for the hunters to pass. It seemed forever for the hunters to go out of sight.

Once the hunters left, out of sight, his body gave out. He let out a very loud yelp of distress and fell out of the tree, slamming onto the ground with a loud pound. He twitched on the ground and started to cry with what little energy he had left and continued to twitch, every blink hurting and every lift of his tail being a horrible, splitting pain. He just laid there on the ground, his body slowly dying as his feet started to make a pool of blood, his tears wetting the grass of what he thought was his deathbed.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:22 pm
Alex heard a thump near the mouth of the cave. Putting down his medical supplies, and leaving the German Shepard on his medical cot, he went to investigate.

He grabbed his newly stolen crossbow. Who knows, it could be a trap. He took a quick look around to make sure that there were no hunters waiting in the brush. While taking said look, he noticed the cause of the disturbance, an anthro, looking to have broken a few bones.

Alex slung his crossbow over his back, and ran over to the wimpering furry, readying himself to pick the newcomer up. "Alright now," Alex said. "What happened to you?"

Alex picked him up, and took him into the cave, setting him down next to the medical cot. "Sorry that it's not any more comfortable, the cot's already taken." Alex said with a short laugh.

He started to check the new wounded furry for wounds, but could only find two broken ribs. Alex went back to his First Aid kit, and started to splint the anthro's chest. "Alright now, you're going to be ok..." Alex said, along with other encouraging words, trying to keep the anthro concious.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:21 pm
Jared Shadowheart

Survivor

"Everyone I know and love is dead."

User Image

"Everyone I try to know tries to kill me."

Jared was about to pass out from the pain, and to give up on his life, as a bush ruffled. His eyes widened and his pupils shrunk, thinking it was a hunter. He continued to cry as he had still thought his life was over, and he would be a rug for someone's living room. He opened his eyes, and to his complete shock, was another anthro. He gasped and blinked his eyes, twitching slightly as the anthro picked him up. He couldn't talk because of how much his energy was diminished.

Once the anthro took him into a cave, he groaned and yelped as he was set onto a hard floor. He tried to find words to talk, whimpering out, "I can't... f-feel a-anything in my b-body... A-All I f-felt b-before w-was... p-pain..." He groaned out with a whine, his whole body numb from the excruciating pain and now motionless as his energy diminished. He closed his eyes and started to pass out from the lack of energy, as he had been running for months, and hasn't eaten in weeks.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:49 pm
I am running through the forest, with gunfire heard behind me. I sidestep behind a tree and wait,and not a moment later, I see the barrel of a shotgun move into my line of sight, and I grab the barrel, and flip the shotguns owner over my back while he is still grasping his gun.
"You know, it's not very smart to be running around with a gun. You could really hurt someone." I said. The hunter slowly tries to reach for his sidearm, but I quickly pull out a small bottle of lighter fluid, pour some into my mouth an spew it out in a blaze of yellows an orange and red, charring the hunters body, and ending his life. I walk over to a fallen tree and reach under it, an pull out a single strap backpack, and open it to reveal firedancing equipment.
I sigh. "Why are they doing this? Why can't it just be the good ole days?"  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces