Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ Old and Closed ] This thread is too small so I've moved! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:38 pm
c a l l ☆ me call me, don't you think it's 'bout time?

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

User Image
The Hunter
Whose name is Harland Leander Belle. . .
Every October 12th he gets one year older; he has seen 23 October 12ths so far.

Although it feels like a dream of another life, Harland was once a Paranormal Private Investigator. He was very broke. He now fights as a Death Hunter, because what does Harland love more than information?

He has a memory like an entire set of encyclopaedias, he speaks Irish-Gaelic in patches but has forgotten a lot of his native language, he loves Elvis and old westerns.

Harland is an optimist at heart, and believes that there's good in everyone. He wants to save everybody, but he doesn't know how. He was sealed by Protection's lock. Harland can be kind of slow.

plots
1 - Harland could definitely use some more friends, especially a guy.
2 - Harland could use more Death Hunter friends to do Death Huntery things with.
3 - ???

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

User Image
This is her journal: here, but I'll summarize her personality and some potential ideas.
Please feel free to quote me here, or PM me!

Year One

Personality Basics

Amarus is exceptional at keeping her cool. She tends to deadpan a lot. Unless she's good friends with someone, that's unlikely to change.
Her subspecies means that those in her company also feel more calm, a little sleepy, and/or lose their sense of passing time. Some facet of this usually applies, though with conscious effort characters can acknowledge it and try not to succumb / fall for it. Obviously the way in which it affects another character, and the degree to which it affects them, is up to their respective owner. But it can be handy!
When she's bored, she falls asleep. She falls asleep a lot.

Possible Plots

Friends plz.
She is working on perfecting her baking and then distributing it to students. Narcoticssss. If you have any angles to contribute on this, apart from the ... actual distribution, as I already have something kinda awesome for that, please feel free! Especially if you have someone who would complain e ue Or someone who wants to suffer the side effects and then make her deal with it. Or try to, anyway.
She really wants to know what a "soul" is, exactly; what defines it? Does it look like something in specific? Is it tangible?  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
van, the cwn annwn
.................................Year one.
.................................Talks a lot, hates being cold, loves food, collects grumpkins.
.................................From a pack of wild hunt demon dogs, black as pitch who stalk the moors at night.
.................................super friendly, very energetic, athletic, ambitious!

what I'm looking for
.................................EVERYTHING he's brand new!
.................................He needs hobbies and friends, above all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:16 pm
HAH, okay, I certainly hope this works!  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:21 pm
Night/Amarus Newscasting club? /slapped  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:46 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
Night/Amarus Newscasting club? /slapped

YES PLEASE ; A; I want to do this so badly xD; I can even look into the details ; u; if you're still into it xD  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:58 pm
YES I AM SO DOWN FOR IT

And their horrible Newcasting stuff <3 ROFL  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:33 pm
Mortimer and Amarus could have some soul discussions as undead vs. ghost if you want. o3o It'd make his brain hurt, but it'd be making his brain hurt for lulz. Plus he was on the field trip, so they could share experiences.

I am also kinda interested about this newscasting group. 83

Face your demons

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:28 pm
Ol-j-man
Mortimer and Amarus could have some soul discussions as undead vs. ghost if you want. o3o It'd make his brain hurt, but it'd be making his brain hurt for lulz. Plus he was on the field trip, so they could share experiences.

I am also kinda interested about this newscasting group. 83

Yesplease o u o xD; I'm not sure how much progress Amarus would make, either... but hey, it would be entertaining at least xD Hmmm o no Although I'm not sure how much Amarus has in terms of fieldtrip knowledge! But I'm sure she'd like to know what was going on while she was... idk, stuck in the painting, haha.

Oh? o u o Well, Amarus can broach the topic when the discussion on souls falls through? xD; So far ... Night and Amarus are mostly napping while broadcasting, while her wyvling Jin stares at the recording device for hours. >> Perhaps Mortimer could provide somewhat more effective news > A>;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:38 pm
Mort's got limited trip knowledge too, but he'll probably relay the story about how a Boo nearly wiped him out on his first fight, to help break the ice. 8D; But yeah, he could give them some motivation if he tries hard enough. He'd also be fiddling with all things electronical, as his brain can generate electricity. And he wants to have the smrts, but that'll be a long time coming considering how slow he already is.

At the least he's already got some connections with some students, so maybe it'd help ease the creation of the group?

Face your demons

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:40 am
Ol-j-man

That is awesome o Ao I didn't even think of the running-the-equipment side of the equation. *eyes Mort* > u>... Also the more the merrier, right? xD; What's news if the only two members fall asleep all the time, haha. Okay, so! For our first RP though, we can do the what-is-soul, fieldtrip story, newscasting idea? Which actually jokingly arose from something Nyx said about the time I said "She appears to be in her underwear," and she thought it sounded like a news report xD; ANYWAY orz anecdotes. If we're cool with that premise for an RP I can start one for us? o uo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:40 am
YES INDEEDY GO AHEAD. 8D

Face your demons

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm
Ol-j-man

TADAAAH: here is an opening for us. Is it okay? I left it ambiguous so you can contribute to where exactly Mort might be that Amarus would encounter him OTL  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 am
*sneaks into your plot thread (or was punted here)* I throw my darling she-wolf at you for....just about anything really 8D LW loves to meet new people! She's also co-captain of the Skariokart club and could totally teach Amarus to play (get her addicted to it). Or skareoke~  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:56 am
Face your demons

If she's interested in playing Scario Kart, maybe she could meet my ghost Jareth? He's a total gamer nerd lol no social skills granted but he plays every frikkin game under the sun XD  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff