Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Banitani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:36 am
User Image

Name: Misaki Kumajirou

Nickname: N/A

Race: Neko

Personality: The boy is quite kind towards strangers, but he has his shy moments. He's helpful and wouldn't mind giving you his umbrella, if you were heading out in the rain. Though, believe it or not he can be quite strict, if there's something going on, he doesn't like. He likes clean places, but cozy places are better. Misaki simply loves snuggling into warmth and can be quite the affectionate one towards people he like.

Looks like: Misaki stands 5'7'' tall. He's very balanced because of his tail and his ears gives him a very delicate hearing. Too loud sounds will bother him. His eyes are a nice color of greenish-blue and his hair and fur are in a whitish, silvery color.

Bio: He grew up in a big town with his mother and older brother. Their father had died because of his poor health, when they had been children. Misaki had been 8 at that time, and his brother had been 12. Today he works part-time as a waiter, but because of his love for good food, he sometimes also help a little in the kitchen, if things are too rushed. It's a well-known restaurant, so he was lucky to get the job at all. His brother is very protective of him, but it's because they have a strong bond.
Misaki wishes to get his own apartment and live on his own, but it's still too soon for him.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke - can both be dominant and submissive depending on his mood and who he's with

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:47 am
If you're interested in rping with me, then just send me a PM ^^
I'll notice faster that way~!

Banitani

Banitani

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:24 pm
Bumpy  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers