Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Last Chance for the Lycans (O/A Plz!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:56 am
Story

The lycans are dieing out. The problem is, only pureblood lycans can have healthy babies. And even then, the pure-blood females are getting less and less fertile, and the babies that ARE born barely survive through the first year of life. Also, most of the pure-blood females have been hunted down and killed.
All hope seems lost...
But there is hope still!
Secluded in the mountains is a small town. What makes it so special? The entire town is made of Lycans. All in the same pack. At the head of that pack are three brothers. Pure-blood brothers. Damien, the eldest, Drake, the second, and Darrius, the youngest.
The problem?
No pure-blood females...
But that may all change when Alexis stumbles into town after getting attacked. And there are two more like her, Stephanie and Kathrine. However, they got separated during the attack. Will the two be able to find the town? And will the Lycan race finally be saved? And what will happen when the band of hunters living nearby find them? Will the town survive living so close to hunters or will they be driven out?

Characters

Username: Chaos Starlight
Name: Damian
Race: Pure-blood Lycan
Appearance: User Image

Personality: Cold, Serious, Sad. Has trouble letting people in. Built a wall around his heart.
Bio: Damian once had a wife, but she was hunted down by the hunters and killed. He was messed up for a wile and tried to drink away his pain. Because of his grief, he was never the same and has become cold and rough around the edges, but deep down he's a big Teddy bear who simply wants his heart to be whole again. However, to hide his pain, he has built a wall around himself that no one has yet to get by. Not even his own brothers.

Username: Cinna 101
Name: Drake
Personality: Playful, Funny, Cocky, Bit of a perv, Considers himself a ldies man (he's a player)
Bio: Drake was the one closest to his older brother. When Damian lost his wife, he was the one who pulled him out of his drunken state. However, Drake was also the one to console Darrius when their mother died. In alot of ways, he is the one that ties them together. But, what his brothers don't know is how shattered he was when their father took off before Drake was born. This is what leads him to drive women to fall all over him. He lacks seeing what true love looks and feels like.

Username:
Name: Darrius
Appearance: (PM me with the pic)
Personality: Quiet, Deep, Poetic, Distant. He's a writer who is not satisfied with his work. He wants to find his muse.
Bio: Darrius never knew his father, but was the "baby" of the family, so he was closest to their mom. The way their mom fought off her sickness and depression when their father left inspired him to write. However, when their mother died, he was tortured. He refused to write and when he did he claimed it wasn't any good. He hates his writing even though it is his passion. It seems when their mother left, his confidance and inspiration went with her.

Username: ReverseTheJellyBaby
Name: Alexis

Personality: Careing, Protective of her pack, usually laid back, fiery when she wants to be
Bio: Alexis never knew her parents. She was raised by non-purebloods and soon became alpha of that pack. She found Stephanie and Kathrine while looking for a safe place. However, they were attacked, and Alexis lost them, stumbling into Damian, Drake, and Darrius's town. Alexis is always looking out for her pack and putting those she cares about before herself, despite her pain of never knowing her real parents and never haveing a real romance.
Username: Tsuki7893
Name: Stephanie
Personality: Tough, Hard-hearted, but fiercely loyal when you gain her trust
Bio: As a child, Stephanie was abused by her parents. She ran away when she was 7 and had a hard life. When Alexis found her she was half-dead from picking fights and starvation. Alexis helpped her, and they have been best friends since. Stephanie is very protective of Alexis since Alexis was the one who turned her life around.

Username: Ryuna Seige
Name: Kathrine

Personality: Mischevous, Taunting, Sarcastic, but careing when she wants to be, a bit snooty, indifferent, brutally honest
Bio: Kathrine has lived a charmed life. She is the daughter of a rich family, but her family shipped her off to boarding school as soon as they could. She dropped out, not worrying about her parents since they were never that close to her, and found Stephanie and Alexis. Even though she didn't know them well she joined them and they both grew to love her indifferent-ness.

Username:
Name: Isac
Appearance: (PM me the pic)
Race: hunter
Personality: Serious in battle sometime childish outside of it, angry with a hardened heart but still slightly ignorant.
Bio: Isac had an awkward childhood. His mother was a hunter and his father was a pastor. Of course Isac knew nothing about his mother. His mother left him as soon as possible. So Isac grew up in the church reading the word of god and learning several ancient languages including Latin, Hebrew and Aramaic. He led his first sermon at the age of 10, but soon the town became a giant plate for the blood thirsty lycans. A reign of terror had blanketed the town the church soon became a shelter for those seeking protection from the onslaught but with these refugees came one lone lycan who slaughtered those in the church as Isac took refuge. Once the lycans were gone he left town with a deep hatred of lycans. He found himself in Edmund's army, going through training, learning to shoot, and quickly becoming second in command in the squad. Now he is with Edmund and his army, huting down each and every lycan and killing them. Mercilessly.

Username:
Name: Edmund
Appearance: (PM me the pic)
Race: Hunter
Personality: Cold, Steely, Determined, Almost Heartless when it comes to lycans, Caring for his own men, Strong, Intollerable of the weak
Bio: Edmund grew up in a family of hunters. He was trained in the most elite hunting method and is almost unmatched in hand to hand combat and swordsmanship. When he was 17 his parents were killed by a pack of lycans as they attacked. This made Edmund the commander of the army his parents were leading and though he was young, no one objected. He led the army on many hunting missions and raids, very rarely losing a man or failing, if ever, making him one of the most respected generals in the hunter society and entrusted to hunting down females. Since the female lycans were the main source of reproduction, he gladly took the job, and his men eagerly followed. The most recent raid he led was a raid on a small lycan pack with many females. He killed them all, even one who seemed to be carrying pups. As he escaped, her mate gave him a scar to remember him by as he and about five members of his pack escaped. Since then, Edmund has been searching for the Lycan stronghold, secretly hoping he came across that Lycan again.

Couples

Damien and Alexis
Drake and Kathrine
Darrius and Stephanie

Rules

1. Be active
2. No godmodding
3. Keep romance PG-13. If you're gonna do the mattress mambo then do a time skip. Keep Cybering to the PMs. (Note: the canon couples are not flexible. sorry guys)
4. Please be at lease semi-literate. At the very least three sentences a post.
5. Original Characters welcome, though we need canon characters first. Use the skeletons I used for Damien and them and PM me your profile.
6. PM me if you wanna join as a canon character and provide a picture (Picture can be furry/anthro/or human)
7. We're gonna need hunters too as well as non-purebloods
8. Rules may change as I see fit
9. Have fun!! =3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image

Alexis stumbled into town holding her wounded arm. Blood was trickling down onto the sidewalk as she staggered. The town did not look like much, a strip of road that seemed inactive for the town with shops and homes and land surrounding it. She wondered if there was anyone here. There had to be. She could smell fresh scents of...someone, but her smell as still off from the attack.

The darn hunters had taken them by surprise, using smoke bombs to disable their sense of smell and separating them. She hoped that Stephanie and Kathrine were okay. She had been lucky to escape with only a bullet in the arm and leg. She limped along, wincing at the pain until she finally fell. She sat up, looking around for someone who she could halfway trust "Help..." she muttered

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:47 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

"You really think you can hurt me?"

User Image

"I've already been destroyed, you can't hurt me."

Damian was walking down the sidewalk with a unemotional frown on his blank face, his hood up and his eyes covered, his hand. He continued to walk down the sidewalk, walking to his regular coffee place when he heard a faint cry for help. He looked up and down the sidewalk to see what looked to be a female Lycan, bleeding out onto the concrete. He blinked his eyes and took off his hood, running over to her and kneeling down to her, muttering, "Jeez, what the hell happened to you?" He said with a frown, picking her up and cradling her in his arms as he started to carry her to the hospital, looking straight as he needed to find the hospital quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

Relief washed over her as the Lycan male spotted her. She tried to stand as he kneeled beside her, but the sharp pain in he limbs proved that to be a bad idea. "Hunters...they attacked us. We lost them..." she said, only vaguely aware when he picked her up. "There are two more like me...Stephanie and Kathrine. We have to...find them." she said, her tone holding strained urgency.  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

Kathrine yelps loudly wanting Alexis.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:28 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

User Image

Damian's ear perked up as he heard another yelp and looked around, finding yet another girl on the sidewalk as he let out a groan, thinking to himself, God, how many Damsels in distress can there be today? He gave a blank stare and sighed, running past the other girl and taking the girl to the hospital, but slamming into the door. He took a look at the door to see a note that the doctor was out, cursing under his breath and looking down at the girl, "The doctor's is closed, I'm going to have to take care of you at my house." He said with a serious frown. He sprinted off into the town and came to a regular house, neither big or small. He rushed in and went to the couch, softly laying her down and rushing into the kitchen, grabbing his emergency first aid kit and rummaging through it.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:31 pm
Kathrine growled at the Lycan male, "Where is Alexis? What did you do with her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:41 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

User Image

Damian yelped as the other girl he saw on the street appear behind him, "Who's Alexis? You mean the other girl? She's over there on the couch, dying! I'm trying to heal her and take the bullets out of her!" He said with a growl, grabbing the health kit and walking into the living room, kneeling down and starting to heal her, numbing the areas and taking out the bullets, disinfecting them and then bandaging them.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:30 pm
Kathrine fights back tears as she stares at Alexis laying bloody on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

Alexis heard the yelp of Kathrine and turned to see her friend relatively unharmed. Relief washed over her because odds were if she was okay so was Stephanie. She lifted her arm, motioning to follow and reaching out as Damia carried her to his house. By this time she had lost a good bit of blood and her vision was becoming blurred. She layed on his couch unmoving, flinching as Damia began to take the bullets out. "Easy..." she complained, her hand reaching out to Kathrine "You guys...worry too much. I'm not...gonna die." She said with a strained smile.  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:19 am
Kathrine stared at Alexis, "But I'm not sure if I believe that you are alright," She whined, "Why did those guys attack us? What did we do wrong?" Her tears began to fall.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 am
User Image

She shook her head. "We didn't do anything wrong. We're Lycans. We're pureblood. And we're female." she flinched slightly as Damian removed a bullet "That's all the reason they need..."  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Ryuna Siege

Fashionable Shapeshifter

2,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:18 pm
Kathrine sat down on the floor beside the couch and drew her knees up to her chest and hid her face with her hands, "I hate them. I wish they were all dead."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:36 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

User Image

Damian finished up as she mentioned that they were Pure-Bloods, his eyes widening a bit and he raising an eyebrow, "You girls are purebloods? That's a coincidence, because I'm a Pure-Blood Male. You are some of the last pureblood females, am I correct?" He asked with a blank expression, his eyebrow raised as he looked at her, bandaging up her wounds.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:37 am
User Image

Alexis reached out and put a hand comfortingly on Kathrine's arm as Damian finished bendaging her up. She knew this ha t be hard for her, but now that they were in a town there was a chance things would be better. She sat up as Damian finished, giving him a smile "Yes. We are of the last pure-blood females, and you are probably a rarity yourself. I have not met a pure-blood male in a while..." she paused, calculating her next move. "But there is one more of us. Her name is Stephanie...We all got separated in the attack and I don't know where she could have gone...We need to look for her." she said, moving to stand up, wincing slightly at the pain. "Thank you for helping me. My name is Alexis."  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff