Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry Half-Life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Introduction Rules Weapons List Submit Form

((Now I hope some of you are familiar with the game Half-Life, one of the non-immediate First Person Shooters from the 90's. If you never played it before, go ahead and ask questions. PM me if there's anything that you want to know. But otherwise, enjoy the RP!))

What if everyone in the Black Mesa Research Facility was anthropomorphic? What if everybody involved was anthropomorphic? What if Gordon Freeman and Adrian Shepard and the G-Man were anthropomorphic?

The Resonance Cascade has occurred, and Gordon Freeman, Adrian Shepard, and Barney Calhoun are embarking on their respective quests through the facility, but you? Who are you? Are you a blue clad security guard? Or a lab coat wearing scientist? It's your decision, in the defense of Black Mesa from the Xenians, and the US Military.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:27 pm

1.) Follow the Gaia ToS.
2.) Follow the RP rules.
3.) Please, no text talk.
4.) Use as much profanity and gore as you want, but keep it around PG-13 rated.
5.) Use aliens from the Half-Life 1 games. (No Striders, Combine, etc.)
6.) Have fun!

SC Rammstein

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:37 pm

Please make use of only these weapons. I'd like to keep this following a storyline, more or less.

1.) Glock 18 [Security Guard Starter]
2.) Desert Eagle (w/ Laser) [Military Starter]
3.) .357 Revolver
4.) M4A1 (w/ M203) [Military Starter]
5.) MP5 (w/ Grenade Launcher) [Military Starter]
6.) Sniper Rifle [Military Starter]
7.) Tranquilizer Crossbow
8.) Crowbar, Monkey Wrench, Combat Knife, any kind of weapon that could be used for melee.
9.) RPG (w/ Laser Guidance)
10.) C4
11.) Grenades
12.) SPAS-12 [Security Guard Starter]

If there are any weapons I missed, and that you know of, let me know, and I'll add them. I get that it's a little unfair that the Military has more starter weapons, but you know, they're the MILITARY gosh darn it!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Quote:
Username:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Postion: (Scientist, Security Guard, Military)
Starting Loadout: (Security Guard and Military only.)

Please, please, please, PLEASE PM ME THE FORM! Do not post it in the thread! I'll post the approved profiles below. And please, we need about an even number of Military, Security, and Scientists. (Oh, quick thing, the military is trying to kill the Security and Scientists, unless they are convinced otherwise.)

Username: RammingStone
Character Name: Keagan Alexandrov
Character Age: 21
Position: Security Guard
Starting Loadout: Glock 18

SC Rammstein

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Keagan sat up, alarms blaring in his ears Something had happened, but what?

He stood, and checked his Glock's ammunition. He still had all of his magazines, but he did however need a melee weapon. He looked around quickly, and found a piece of pipe that he could easily use to brain anyone that needed to be.

Keagan picked up the pipe, and slid it into his belt. He drew his Glock, and started off down the hallway towards the tram system. While he was slowly creeping along the hallway, he took a closer look at his surroundings. Computers were blown up, electricity wires hung from the ceiling, and dead scientists were everywhere. He took a paw and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

He made it to the tram system without any contact, but on arrival, the catwalk leading over the pit that the trams ran over had collapsed. "Dammit!" he yelled.

"There's no way that I could jump over to the railing, and even if I could, it's still electrified." gesturing towards the electrified rail hanging from the ceiling that the trams ran on. "I suppose that for now I just wait until someone comes by." he said, sitting down on one of the benches that wasn't destroyed, keeping his Glock out.

((My god, sorry guys, that post wasn't too descriptive. ))
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games