Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Drawing Sailor Pegasus!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:08 pm
I can't stick with one form can I? But I think I finally fit her into one that I like.

Check here!

I would love comments please. To lazy to click, then here it is XD

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:42 pm
its pretty but thats made up right?  

inu_fan77777

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:52 am
inu_fan77777

Yes, Sailor Pegasus is my otaku senshi here on the site. In the future she is known as Queen Serenity II and she has yet to actually have a name for the present yet XD. In the past she was also Princess Serenity.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:55 pm
_Queen Selenity II_
inu_fan77777

Yes, Sailor Pegasus is my otaku senshi here on the site. In the future she is known as Queen Serenity II and she has yet to actually have a name for the present yet XD. In the past she was also Princess Serenity.
o kool that is suppose to be a crystal right? on her staff  

inu_fan77777

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:31 pm
inu_fan77777
_Queen Selenity II_
inu_fan77777

o kool that is suppose to be a crystal right?

What do you mean crystal?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:26 am
inu_fan77777

If your are interested, here's the colored version. Here's the link.

User Image  

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:49 am
There is a lot wrong anatomically. But with proper practice all will be fixed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:36 am
I think that is really cool, always thought that Sailor mini moon and pegasus end up together at the end of the series. I wonder why the author didn't write it that? biggrin  

cat0120

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:07 am
cat0120
I think that is really cool, always thought that Sailor mini moon and pegasus end up together at the end of the series. I wonder why the author didn't write it that? biggrin

Sailor Pegasus is not the daughter of chibi and helios nor is sailor pegasus in love with helios. Sailor pegasus is a protector of helios and elysion and is the sister to usagi.

Also, this is the first digital piece, so the lines aren't as well done as in my picture. It was a practice round. I've been drawing for years, and from looking at the picture I don't think there is THAT much wrong, yes, a few is wrong, but not all of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:47 pm
Ryuondo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

======================
I have never advocated war

heart I agree with this. The head is too small for the rest of the body, her arms are twisted oddly, and her thighs are bigger than her head and oddly aligned with her waist heart

except as a means of peace
======================

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cat0120

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:36 am
_Queen Selenity II_
cat0120

Sailor Pegasus is not the daughter of chibi and helios nor is sailor pegasus in love with helios. Sailor pegasus is a protector of helios and elysion and is the sister to usagi.

Also, this is the first digital piece, so the lines aren't as well done as in my picture. It was a practice round. I've been drawing for years, and from looking at the picture I don't think there is THAT much wrong, yes, a few is wrong, but not all of it.

I'm sorry I didn't have my glasses on when I wrote that, I meant why didn't the original author of the Sailor Moon series didn't put them together. I didn't mean to offend you, I am truly sorry that there was some misunderstanding. Once again I'm truly sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:45 am
cat0120
_Queen Selenity II_
cat0120

I'm sorry I didn't have my glasses on when I wrote that, I meant why didn't the original author of the Sailor Moon series didn't put them together. I didn't mean to offend you, I am truly sorry that there was some misunderstanding. Once again I'm truly sorry.

Oh, you didn't offend me, I was just letting ya now ^^ cause a lot of people assume cause she is sailor pegasus, she is in love with Helios or something (I don't really know why). Its kind of why I want to write a story so people can understand the true pegasus XD.

I definitely wasn't offend at all, I was writing to fast and with family over, I didn't want to stay on to long (since its thanksgiving weekend)  

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

Tiger Lylli

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:26 am
Venombabe
Ryuondo

======================

heart I agree with this. The head is too small for the rest of the body, her arms are twisted oddly, and her thighs are bigger than her head and oddly aligned with her waist heart

======================

I can show the reference picture if you want, cause that's how she posed. litereally. I know I probably made a few mistakes but...that's how she's posed O_o;;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:53 pm
_Queen Selenity II_
Venombabe
Ryuondo

======================

======================

I can show the reference picture if you want, cause that's how she posed. litereally. I know I probably made a few mistakes but...that's how she's posed O_o;;

======================

heart ...If a real person posed like that, I'd love to see it heart

======================

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:51 pm

======================

heart ...ok, after looking at the link you sent, here's my analysis; there's still a few things wrong. Granted, maybe it's because (as you said) you need practice. It could be because of the garments she's wearing that make her look more deformed.

All in all, it does needs to be worked on. heart

======================

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas