Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
WHIZZ x BANG ------Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:24 pm
Back to Rp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:38 pm
"I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can afford to be careless, but not men."
- Don Corleone

User Image
".....Get Lost."
My name is...... Aaron Ash Camino
But you can call me... Boss, Sir; don't have a lot of nicknames really.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 22 years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-Sexual // Seke (more Seme then Uke)
Puzzle Pieces... Camino Family // Boss
Look what I can do! Other then posessing an intimidation factor that makes lower members wet themselves? Aaron is the best shot in the Camino Family; give him any gun built for any range and he'll get the job done. His resources are extensive, so he has many friends in different places.
I can be pretty... Dealing with Aaron is like flipping a coin; much like you never know if you'll get heads or tails, the man Aaron has become is just as difficult to understand. On the one hand, there sits the widely feared boss of Camino Family; a sort of person who keeps to himself and is less then forgiving. Aaron tends to be highly suspicious of those around him, even his other Family members, and as such is always looking for ways to test loyalty through mind games and dangerous situations. On the other side however, there stands a completely different person, one who would use his intelligent nature for good, as it were. This Aaron is fairly kind and far more lenient with mistakes, not afraid to crack a smile every now and again. During his more private hours, the Mafia boss displays a very passionate outlook on life, and a firm moral compass; he might even laugh a few times. It's a shame though, that very few people have ever seen that occur. His temper is fairly hard to spark but when he gets mad, watch out! There's a pretty good chance you'll end up looking like swiss cheese afterwards.
Hitting Rewind...Aaron never knew his father, and honestly he doesn't want to; his mother he knew for a few days until she died giving birth to his brother, the result of a rape that could have been avoided if his father had been around to protect his wife. Following the loss of both their parents, the two infant siblings were taken in by a local orphanage, but having already been soiled by a haunting experience they were never adopted and in the end all the two really had were each other. It didn't take long for it to become clear that in order to survive, they were going to have to put themselves first before anyone else, and by the age of five the two were stealing and picking pockets on the streets of Italy. Being slightly older then his brother, even if just by a few days, Aaron had always felt it was his responsibility to take care of his sibling, and though they found a great deal of trouble every day, if anything the way of life the two chose to live was only preparing them to follow in the footsteps of the man they had never known. Guns were shot, blood was spilled and as the two grew stronger, so did their sibling bond. Until she walked into their lives, and ruined everything.

At the age of seventeen, a girl by the name of Nicholina struck up casual conversation with an eighteen year old, blood covered Aaron outside a local coffee shop; one to have never had someone to call his own entirely, the young mafioso fell in love with her spirit, her drive and passion. Unfortunately, so did Aaron's brother, and it became clear that as Nicholina wouldn't make a choice between the two, as she seemed to enjoy having them fight for her attention, a fight would have to break out in a matter of time, a fight that killed the very girl both men hoped to pursue. After that Aaron and his brother swore they would never be happy again and broke off all ties, even going so far as to change the names that had once bound them together as brothers. The rest is history; Aaron formed his own mafia Family and the two have been at odds ever since.

Tools of the Trade... Not one to carry much on my person...generally when I'm out I'm wearing a trench of some sort, and I always have at least a small handgun somewhere on my person.
I really enjoy... Aaron enjoys more intellectual, quiet pursuits; he's never adverse to a good book or a game of chess. With the small amount of sleep he gets, that might as well be a hobby too.
Love it! Warm weather, large, open spaces, peace and quiet, being left alone, horror novels and informational text, handsome men, pretty women, big dogs. He enjoys having his boyfriend run his hands through his hair, too. Not that he'd ever admit that.
Eew, Nasty!His brother Lucius, being woken up from naps, stupidity, incompetance, his authority being challenged, whiny, clingy women, cold weather, any mention of his past circumstances.
Turn it up!
Lips of an Angel // Hinder
Moves like Jaggar // Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
Hibari's Theme

Sssh, don't tell! What if I can't protect my Family? I'm the boss, it's my job to be reliable....
Am I forgetting something...? I keep a pair of dobermans as pets; their names are Crimine and Punizione, the itallian words for Crime and Punishment, respectively.
I'll deny it! I have a....partner, already.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:27 am
"They talk when they should listen." - Don Corleone
User Image
"You called?"
My name is...... Yuri Joshuous Lowell
But you can call me... Yuri
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 20 years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bisexual // Seke [More uke than seme]
Puzzle Pieces... Camino//Consigliere
Look what I can do! Although Yuri doesn't usually engage in a lot of actual combat, he's good at devising strategies and forcing his opponents into a corner before crushing them underfoot completely. He's much better at intelligence and behind the scenes work, but if he has to shoot someone, he can. Although he'd prefer a sniper's position anytime.
I can be pretty... Yuri is a pretty straightforwards guy. He doesn't usually try to beat around the bush and hates it when people just don't spit out what they want/need to say when they want/need to say it. Yuri comes across as sarcastic and cynical even when he doesn't want to be. He is not afraid to take difficult matters into his own hands, partially because he has to anyways, and is less prone to hesitate in choices that have to be made quickly.
Hitting Rewind...Yuri has always been mistaken as a girl. Even as a kid, his mother had named him with a girl's name. At least, that was what he figured. Who named a boy kid 'Yuri' anyways? He had grown up in an orphanage, and that's where he spent most of his life. The rest of his life is a little hazy and dark, but he knows that he's started messing around in the mafia world long before he met Aaron. He was a free-lance informer; he had connections everywhere that helped him get his information. His first lover had been part of the mafia, though from neither Camino nor Cassara. He was killed in a gunfight and Yuri soon forgot about him; he had only been in that relationship because it benefited him anyways. Somewhere along the way, he met Aaron, but they didn't get along at first. Most likely because Aaron had mistaken him for a girl [just like everyone else]. But after that, they kept running into each other, and Yuri didn't know when his feeling of irritation turned into something more.

Then Yuri was almost killed. One of the smaller families had put a price on his head, and they wanted him dead or alive; and he was worth more dead. Aaron came in the nick of time and saved him from getting shot in the head. After that, Aaron invited Yuri into the Camino family. As a sign of gratitude that Aaron had saved him, Yuri accepted. It took him a while, but an incident made him blurt out the feelings he hadn't realized he had at first. One thing led to another, and well, he suddenly found himself in the position of the boss's lover as well as the family's Consigliere.

Tools of the Trade... He has a single gold bracelet he keeps on his person at all times. He's never actually told anyone who gave it to him, but most speculate it has something to do with his shadowy past.
I really enjoy... Reading, Playing Chess
Love it! Chocolate, his ivory chess set, winning.
Eew, Nasty! Unnecessarily crowded areas, unnecessary killing/shedding of blood, people with tempers who just won't listen.
Turn it up! Ring a Bell
Sssh, don't tell! He's actually afraid of not being able to protect the ones important to him; namely Aaron.
Am I forgetting something...? He has a Siberian Husky named Repede.
I'll deny it! Aaron Ash Camino
My lord, god and master is Hunter Crawl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:38 pm
"No harm no foul. I'll just get rid of you."
User Image
*Smirks* "Nice to see you."
My name is...... Lucias Cayle Cassara
But you can call me... Luka, Luke, Cayle, Boss, Sir. My name leaves room for a little bit more flexibility.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 22 years ago.
Keep Swinging... Pansexual // Seme
Puzzle Pieces... Cassara // Boss
Look what I can do! Don't be fooled by that pretty face; behind it sits a very clever, working brain which Lucius often relies upon even more then brute strength. Unlike his brother who intimidates, Lucius charms and embroils, and it works very well.
I can be pretty... When looking at Lucius, one doesn't generally think he could be the head of a Mafia Family, and with good reason; bright, cheerful and energetic, the blonde always seems to have a smile on his face and an encouraging word for everyone, when he isn't making jokes or screwing around with the members of his Family like they're all truely related . Indeed, most of the Family would say that between him and his brother, Lucius is the better of the two, the kinder, the more forgiving one; however, they would be wrong in almost every sense of the word. Lucius has some major flaws in his character; unlike Aaron, he's always out for number one and in a time of immense pressure he'd be more then willing to sacrifice the members of his Family to secure his own safety and wellbeing. His temper rises and falls much quicker then that of his brother, so tread catiously and always think through what you might be about to say before doing so or the consequences will be severe. With exception though, Lucius can be kind if he wants to be; should he find himself taken with someone especially he tends to be very overprotective and passionate. As in, he can be a real headache but it ususally ends up being worth it.
Hitting Rewind...Why don't you just go ask my brother? All that matters now is that I'm my own person, I hate my b*****d sibling and one of these days he'll be facing down the end of my gun, I swear to God he will.
Tools of the Trade... Being a gambling man, I always have a set of dice on hand; actually I make a lot of decisions based on those dice. The only decision that isn't chanced however, is my decision to carry around a gun or two; I like the Thompson models.
I really enjoy... Shirking paperwork, gambling, reading (the only real thing I have in common with my b*****d of a brother is taste in novels).
Love it! Beautiful people, card and dice games, winning, being in control, black coffee, cold weather, thunderstorms, a good sense of humor, most animals, and sleep.
Eew, Nasty! Ugly people, losing at anything, overly warm weather, my brother Aaron, being woken up early, being questioned or betrayed.
Turn it up!
Like a G6 // Far East Movement
Waking up in Vegas // Katy Perry

Sssh, don't tell! Lucius has secretly always been jealous of his brother, and as such half of the fights the two get into involve his well kept envy.
Am I forgetting something...? Nothing you need to know about.
I'll deny it! I don't have time for anything long-term.
My lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:14 pm
"Solutions can be made simply, its just that people decide to take a harder route."
User Image
"Hello, good to see you."
My name is...... Neo Camino
But you can call me... Let's just keep to Neo.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Twenty two years ago.
Keep Swinging... BI-sexual / Seke
Puzzle Pieces... Camino / UnderBoss
Look what I can do! Neo is ambidextrous, not something really special, but it helps a lot when it comes to using two guns, whether there're hand guns or machine guns he can work either way. He also has a way to "persuade" others into giving him anything he wants.
I can be pretty... A bit of an outrageous man, he is often considered the type to avoid. He is charming, and seemingly harmless with a terrible temper. A gentlemen to women, and seen to be a bit of a flirt and even a bit of a joker. This is all to drag people into his shadow, his idea of good guy and bad guy is like the sides of a coin, one moment he is nice and relatively decent and the next a complete jerk without mercy. He seems to be reliable though, good in loyalty, in intimate relationships and friendships. Once he becomes loyal to someone its hard for him to drift away. Even if his leader becomes irrational and overbearing(Not saying his boss is) he would probably follow to the ends of the earth with him.

When talking about intimate relationships he can be a little to open towards them. Not afraid to voice out inappropriate actions he is often considered a pervert around his friends. Even if they're female, if he knows them personally they can never take him seriously in any way. Unless they piss him off, then they can feel the aura around him become a whole other person.

Hitting Rewind...Neo's father was waist deep in things he shouldn't have been involved in, and it was on the bad side of the Mafia. He was killed when Neo's mother was still pregnant, the girl having no will to care for the boy she gave him away to her half sister and left the country. Not wanting the baby to feel rejected, Neo's aunt had him grow up believing that she was really Neo's mother. Not doing much, Neo figured that she wasn't his mother when he was nine. Starting to notice that he looked nothing like the girl, or her husband. At first he thought that his mother had cheated, but disclosed it. His aunt was a good hearted women, along with her husband. Eventually he went to search for his own answers. When he discovered his birth certificate he found that he was okay with the whole situation. In fact he had no will to even meet his actual mother. He only hoped that she was happier where ever she was.

Trying to keep his findings a secret, his new personality began to rise. It seemed that it really did bother him. Starting with a bad attitude he was soon labeled a spoiled child. Always throwing a tantrum every chance he had. He soon became to much a hand full and his aunt could no longer handle him so she gave him up. To proud to admit his problem he was put into foster care, taken home from home he continued his behavior gaining a terrible reputation. Soon he himself found that he was waist deep in the mafia, but he played it right and made his way on the good side in a powerful family.

Tools of the Trade... Two hand guns along with clips, he also has a switch blade if his guns are unreliable in a situation.
I really enjoy... Listening to music, watching old movies, and collecting old books
Love it! Reading, sweets, Capos #1 from Camino, and cute girls/boys
Eew, Nasty!Smart asses, enemies, hot summer days, and drunks
Turn it up!Shake me down // Cage the elephant

Sssh, don't tell! He hates to be alone, even if he has no one to talk to, he at least wants someone to stand or sit next to him.
Am I forgetting something...? Neo can be very paranoid, and start to assume things easily.
I'll deny it! Capos #1 from Camino
My lord, god and master is The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:43 pm
"Being last is good. Have the idiots before you test things first"
User Image
"What do you want now?"
My name is...... Nico Matteo Lombardi
But you can call me... Nico is fine. Don't call me by my middle name please.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born twenty years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-sexual || Seke/Uke
Puzzle Pieces... Cassara Family Capos #2
Look what I can do! Let's see... I'm known for my speed at filling out paperwork and gathering intelligence. Naturally, the latter requires a lot of dirty work (and coffee), but that's fine with me. I'm no good with weapons and can barely fire a gun, however.
I can be pretty... Well, there's not much to say about myself. I guess I'm more or less of a passive person who likes watching things happen instead of making things happen. You see, I'm actually not much of a worker due to my laziness and all. I guess that's why I'm mostly in charge of the soldiers who negotiate with other families and search for intelligence. That suits me just fine, since I'm not exactly great with weapons and all, and I happen to like dealing with others. I'm not too hard to get along with, but I might be a bit less talkative than others sometimes; that just means I don't exactly have a lot to reply. I'm just not a man with many words. I say what needs to be said, but nothing more than that... and I guess it's just a by-product of what I do, but I don't trust people easily and I don't tell them everything I know. It's always nice to keep some information to oneself, after all. To tell the truth, I don't warm up to others easily, and it usually takes a long time for me to get used to another's company. But once I do get close to someone, I'll become unconditionally loyal to them, no matter what. It's dangerous to be that loyal in the Mafia world, but... I can't really help it sometimes!
I'm sorry to say that I don't take my role as Capos in the family very... seriously. Half the time I'm slacking off and sleeping, and I mainly let my soldiers/underlings do the work. Hey, leaders have to have coffee breaks, too! But I do have my uses when the family needs it, it's just that others often have to take some time to convince (okay, okay, bribe) me to get it done. My skills in the field usually make up for this, however, and I'm proud to say my way of getting through hours of paperwork in thirty minutes does have its perks.

Hitting Rewind...My father was a normal shop owner in a rather dangerous part of the neighborhood, and it's a pity that he never found out my mother's real profession until it was too late. You see, my mother was actually part of the Mafia, but she managed to hide it from him for a long time- up until he got shot down when I was six, right in front of my eyes. At the time, I had no idea my mother was the reason for his death, and I actually didn't find out until she came home one night when I was ten with broken ribs and other injuries. She survived, of course, but I'm afraid I never looked at her in the same way again. Since then, I avoided her like she was infested with some terribly contagious disease. I know, that wasn't too nice of me, but finding out your mother's part of the Mafia's difficult, you know? I didn't know that I got targeted by the Mafia after my father's death, and when I was fourteen, I was kidnapped and taken away from my mother. Unfortunately, I never saw her again. Apparently, she had some information another family wanted, and they were trying to force her to cough up the information. From what I've managed to figure out afterwards, she committed suicide soon after I was captured.
The people who captured me soon dumped me after my mother's suicide, and I wandered in the street for a few days, dazed and lost. Ironically, a Mafia family, the Cassara family, took me in, and I've been working for them ever since. It took a while to work up to where I am now, but I suppose it's worth it. I actually met the Capos of a rival family, the Camino family, while digging up information about them. He somehow found out about my attempts to get information. We met to settle things and hush it up (it's never a good thing to let people know that you're sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong), and... well, it somehow dragged on. And before we knew it, we were... you know. I just hope no one finds out about it. It'll be so embarrassing....

Tools of the Trade... Let's see now... *fumbles around coat pockets* I'm always carrying around a gun (even though I don't like using it too often) and at least three different cell phones for communication. I like sticking a lot of notes and papers in my coat and pants pockets, too.
I really enjoy... watching others. Do you have any idea how fun that is?
Love it! Coffee, sleeping, and slacking off!
Eew, Nasty! Working. I think I can do without that, but it can't be helped!
Turn it up! Valshe- Myself
Sssh, don't tell! I'm immensely scared of losing the people around me. Oh, it doesn't matter if I don't like them, but still. Death is something I really don't want to encounter.
Am I forgetting something...? I can cook instant noodles... 'nuff said.
I'll deny it! Uh. *nervous glance* Y'know... Capos #3 from the Camino family. Don't tell anyone, 'kay?
My lord, god and master is Pudding Earl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 pm
"Time won't wait so don't be late; White rabbits on the Run."
User Image
"I'm awake....was just resting is all."
My name is...... William Otavo
But you can call me... Will, Ocho...and Elf. I really hate that one.
I am obviously a... Male
Keep Swinging... Bi-Sexual // Seke
Puzzle Pieces... Camino // Capos #3
Look what I can do! Being uncommonly small and slim for my age makes it pretty easy to go sneaking around in places where I shouldn't be sneaking...it also works well for disguising myself as others, say, a pretty redhead?
I can be pretty... Free spirited and hard to pin down is how I'm most often described; while it isn't to say I have a problem with authority I refuse to follow unless given a good reason to, and no matter how that may affect me I always choose to stand by my own decisions. In terms of social circumstances I can usually be found watching in the background, rather then participating with bold vocalization in a large crowd; try as I might I've never been able to intigrate very well with others...I fit in better with small, intimate groups of no more then three, and sometimes even that many is pushing it. More of a watcher then a doer, silent in tongue though loud in personal mind, it's never been my policy to make large ripples in the pond, as it were; that's a job for the higher ups, and as things stand I"m really quite happy to remain a capos, which I take very seriously. After all, without the Family, without their having taken me in, I would have never had a reason to live, or people to belong to. Ah, not that I'm saying I belong to anyone at all, currently...stop bothering me! You know there's that saying about redheads and tempers; just because I look small and adorable (according to the Boss) doesn't mean I can't hold my own if I have to. Kind of like a dogfight...and I'm the dog that goes for the jugular.
Hitting Rewind...Honestly, I really don't enjoy talking about this sort of thing but if you won't leave me alone until I do....I actually wasn't born anywhere near Italy, or the Mafia or anything else involving the life I'm a part of now; rather I was born in London, England, to a painter mother and a famous inventor of a father; I didn't have any tragedies in life, never learned how to hold a gun growing up...actually, I was pretty normal. Went to public school until I was fifteen, originally I planned to be a writer, I think...Anyway, I'm sure you're wondering what sort of tragedy forced into the Mafia lifestyle; after all, if my life was so wonderful how could I be where I am now, right? On the morning of my sixteenth birthday my father was killed in a hit and run car accident; the person responsible for his death was never caught, and after that, well my mother and I couldn't very well stay in London now could we? That place only gave us bad memories. So we packed everything up and moved as far away as we could given the fact that we didn't really have all that much money, to Italy. As funds were low between the two of us, since my mother didn't have the inspiration to paint, I stopped attending school and turned to working jobs wherever I could. This is how I became involved in something I never thought I'd have to deal with; see, the man I was working for, he was part of the Mafia and though he never actually told me that I managed to figure it out pretty quickly after some men in suits came in and held a gun to his head. Some words were exchanged about my boss not having enough money to pay his debts, and the next thing I knew I was being handed off like some kind of trading chip.

After that, most of my fate became the responsibility of the Camino Family; the Boss took a shine to me, I suppose, and instead of being put on a very low level of entry I was given a starting role as a Capos. Needless to say after that my mother and I had more then enough money to keep ourselves safe and secure, even if she didn't know that in order to have that I was putting myself in danger every day, from sun up to sun down. But it wasn't all bad, I suppose; see, the Boss had been told that someone from the Cassara Family was sneaking around for information on our operations, told me to go figure out who was poking his nose in matters that didn't concern him and take him out. Sometimes I really wish I had, but instead it turned into us...well, um...you know. I haven't told the Boss about it yet; I mean I don't think he'd get upset, but it's probably better not to start flapping my gums anytime soon.

Tools of the Trade... Well, uh....um...I always have a cell phone or two on me for handling different lines of communication, a small sketchpad and pencil...that's about it.
I really enjoy... Drawing and playing the piano; I make my living entertaining on the grand at local bars and establishments.
Love it! Soft, classical music, artwork of any kind, my mother, the Family (most of the time anyway), large, open areas, being free to do as I please, coffee with milk, cold weather and a whole bunch of other things I can't recall.
Eew, Nasty!Overly warm weather and sweet foods, being underestimated because of my size and feminine appearance, unecessary bloodshed, getting up early, Spinach and most vegetables.
Turn it up!
Carousel // Vanessa Carlton
Don't know Nothing Bout That // Maroon 5

Sssh, don't tell! The only reason I'm in the Mafia is for my mother; if she were to suffer, I would die.
Am I forgetting something...? Nope, not really.
I'll deny it! Wait, what did Nico tell you? Oh damn it! Just don't go telling anyone alright..the boss would kill me for not telling him.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:18 pm
"Sure, thinking keeps you safe, but isn't danger more fun?"
User Image
"Hm?"
My name is...... Ian Sean Talbot
But you can call me... Cinco, but that's only because I work with Ocho so much. We won't count the rather suggestive names the Underboss calls me, either.
I am obviously a... Male
Keep Swinging... Bi-Sexual // Seke (more Uke then seme)
Puzzle Pieces... Camino // Capos #1
Look what I can do! I'm what you call a blender; can fit myself into any situation with any group of people, which helps when I go on espionage missions with Ocho. And besides, face like this? Not usually the first person you'd think of as trouble.
I can be pretty... Hum, I don't really know how to best describe myself; really I'm just a regular guy. I get mad, can find myself upset from time to time, and I'll confess that I'm not always the brightest bulb in the box but if I can say anything for myself it's that I'm very passionate about the things I beleive in, and that I'm not afraid to voice an opinion if I feel someone or something is out of line. I can be rather quiet around strangers but given some time and a little bit of conversation that's easilly fixed. When I'm focused, I really am FOCUSED, so much so that when you startle me I tend to, as other members of the Family like to put it, "start swinging on other people". I won't apologize if I actually hit you, but hey, it was your fault for doing whatever it is you did to me. When I don't feel myself to be in the wrong I can be stubborn to a fault, like a mule. So yeah, pretty much a normal person, give or take a few issues and discrepancies here and there (my temper isn't always the easiest to control and I can go bloodlust crazy)every now and again.
Hitting Rewind...Unfortunately despite my positive outlook on life, I happen to be one of those kids who was born with a lot of tragedy in life; born in America, New York City to be exact, I never met my father, but apparently he was an alcoholic and walked out on my Mom as soon as he found out she was pregnant with me. Even back then though, Mom hadn't really been in a good position to be a mother; she made her living as a prostitute, the kind of person who sells themselves for wads of cash every night on a corner in Times Square. However at the same time she didn't want to give me up, and so when I was born she tried her very best to give a better life then she had been able to give to herself, no thanks to my father who never bothered to ask about me or if she needed any help taking care of me. Anyway, it should be pretty obvious that I didn't get much schooling growing up; after elementary I dropped out to help my mother work. And that was where a lot of my personal trouble started, as it was. I'd been out working a few odd jobs and when I'd come home, my mother was gone, the only thing left a ransom note from a local New York gang. They'd said they were going to rape her, to beat and abuse her unless I came and gave them money that she had borrowed from them to put me through school for those last few years. Now I didn't have the money, but I had a kitchen knife and though I hated doing so, I ended up having to put them in their place through use of that singular weapon.

As it turned out, a lower class member of the Camino Mafia family had been scouting America for some new recruits; he found me, offered me a place to stay and a good deal of money to support my mother if I came with him to Italy. Mom was too drugged up and brusied to know any different, so I took her along with me to Italy and I've been working there for the Camino's ever since. The Boss is pretty fair with his judgements, and for now my mother is safe and well protected, so I can't ask for much more. No, all I need to worry about is making sure she's never harmed again. And perhaps I should find a way to get that Underboss to stop flirting with me...it's very distracting.

Tools of the Trade... Unlike most of the Family, I don't use guns; I use knives. It's what got me here, and so far they haven't let me down since they work in both close and short ranges.
I really enjoy... (Hobbies)
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! (Any secrets or fears your character has)
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any. )
I'll deny it! (Crush/pairing, if you have any.)
My lord, god and master is Whitefiregirl

UC  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:30 pm
"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 96% how I react to it."Scipio Africanus
User Image
{Secondary appearances;use only if needed. URLs only.}
"Oh, yeah, I have no idea who you are?"
My name is...... Nolan Mick Veniano
But you can call me... Try to stay with Nolan if I need another name go for Mick.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born twenty three years ago.
Keep Swinging... Homosexual / Seke(More uke than seme)
Puzzle Pieces... Cassara / UnderBoss
Look what I can do! Despite his dangerous job, every one finds him very trusting. Just something about his atmosphere gives off the vibe of safety
I can be pretty... Nolan is a humble type of person, he is a man who understands humor but not one that can make others laugh. He loves jokes, and never seems serious around his friends and family. Very likable, he has many friends, but he likes to keep quiet around large crowds. He may laugh, and appreciated a good joke but he is actual a sort of silent guy. He likes to watch things and just observe. Hardly participating in events he just takes amusement in watching them.

When it comes to meeting new people it may take Nolan a while to remember a face and name. Not afraid to let someone know that he can't remember them, that often leads him down the wrong path with others. He is also big on respect, if his new acquaintance is a well spoken, and respectful to Nolan and his friends he will become a valuable friend. But if he finds them disrespectful, he can be very bitter, and even cruel to the person.

Hitting Rewind...Nolan's life was pretty peaceful in fact, his parents traveled a lot and from birth he was taken all around Europe. Their favorite place being Italy and Spain. Spending ten years in Spain, Nolan became fluent in Spanish and later Italian. Once they started to move around again, Nolan's parents decided to settle once more in Italy, their knack for travel still hot in their blood, the parents decided to leave Nolan with his grandparents and continued their travels. Nolan after that became more silent and retracted. He didn't want anything to do with his Grandparents. They were to old fashioned, and wanted Nolan to be an upright gentlemen, when he just wanted to run around.

Soon their antics became to much for Nolan to bare, and he ran away. Feeling a bit like a spoiled brat he later returned to them a year later, only to find that his grand parents found him ungrateful and turned him away. Thinking it was karma he fell off the grid and changed his name, later joining the mafia for the danger of it all.

Tools of the Trade...
I really enjoy... Writing short stories for his own amusement, going on bus rides(minds them calming), and sun bathing(a summer kind of guy)
Love it! sweet tarts, summer time, sugary drinks, gambling(sometimes), reading mystery novels, light flirting, and taking short naps.
Eew, Nasty!Swimming, spicy foods, piles of paper work, disrespectful people, and balloons.
Turn it up!Side to Side Tyler Carter Cover
Winter Winds // Mumford and sons

Sssh, don't tell! Shamefully, Nolan has a weird fear of balloons. Can't stand the sounds it makes, the squeak or the popping noise.
Am I forgetting something...? Nolan has a thing for piano. He isn't the best but he likes to play whenever he sees a piano and hes alone.
I'll deny it! Uhh...my boss...kinda.
My lord, god and master is The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:29 pm
"]"I swear it wasn't me this time! .... OK maybe it was"
User Image
"You seem interesting...."
My name is...... Arrigo Ladislas Italo
But you can call me... (Nicknames)
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Twenty one years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bisexual Seke (Mostly Seme though)
Puzzle Pieces... Camino // Capos #2
Look what I can do! He's great with close and hand to hand combat. He is also very fit, Arrigo is good at parkour.
I can be pretty... Arrigo is a headstrong, flirtatious idiot. The three things he excels at. Arrigo rushes into fights, he loves taunting ladies and genital men (even though he has no interest in perusing) and someone usually gets the better of him. Arrigo is good in a fight. He can get a job done no matter what, and under enough pressure he could make good and quick dissensions. He however doesn't believe in opening up his emotions to anyone. He could be the saddest person in the world and still act like his usual self, in fact Arrigo thinks most emotions like love, sadness and others of that nature are pointless. He dose like to be angry. He believes anger is good emotion to have, it make one determined to kill there opponent and Arrigo likes the rush. The slightest thing can piss him off, like Ian. Oh how he hates that guy. Always so cutesy and annoying. Arrigo just wants to break him in half. Arrigo's anger issues tend to get him in trouble, not enough to be life threatening but he will "knife to a gun fight" so to speak. Arrigo is also well, quite an airhead moron. If Arrigo had his wallet stolen by a skilled pick pocket he wouldn't know until the worst time possible. If someone wanted to they could video tape his every day life and sell it as a comedy show, except for you know....the whole mafia thing.
Hitting Rewind...Arrigo was a trouble maker ever sense he could walk. He would pick on his older brother and once he was four he picked on his new born baby sister. Yet his parents loved him and his siblings like parents should. Arrigo however was still reckless and started beating up on the other boys and even some girls at school. He remembers long lectures how it improper to hit anyone, especially a girl. Arrigo would always respond with the same answer. "They were asking for it." That was his answer for everything. They were asking for it. Five simple words that slipped out of his mouth so easily, it eventually became a habit. He was now a young man at the prime age of fourteen. His older brother now seventeen, and younger sister ten. One day when he came home from school the house was dark and he remembers his mother crying in the kitchen with his father comforting her. He just watched from behind the wall and ran to his room. Once his brother came home from work, he saw that Arrigo had sold another one of his things for a quick buck. He had had it with Arrigo. When he came into his room and Arrigo was sitting on his bed and looked up slowly at his brother and asked a question. "Why was mom crying?" His brother still filled with anger replied "Because your a pathetic excuse for a man and she hates seeing you hurt everyone around you!" When the truth was that she had become sick and they believed it was cancer. However that changed Arrigo's life. Having too much pride he ran away that night and never looked back.

One day he had found a key. It was pointless and probably belonged to nothing but Arrigo liked the key. It made him happy for no reason whatsoever, but it didn't matter to Arrigo. Then he made the best mistake he could ever had. Arrigo had tried to steal some money from one of the solders from the Camino family. They caught him and took him into the bosses room. Arrigo fought but it was pointless to struggle. Clearly the boss had liked something about the poor kid and had taken mercy on him and offered him a home. Arrigo gladly accepted. He enjoys his position. Not too difficult and some room still left for fun. Now living with them he had become fond of everyone.

Tools of the Trade... He has a key he found kept on him at all times. Arrigo also keeps some cash on him at all times, you never know when you need to buy your way out of something.
I really enjoy... Arrigo enjoys taking walks around town. Silly as it sounds he likes the beauty of everyday things. He likes to travel and get into trouble. He addicted to adrenalin like a junky and drugs.
Love it!
-Fighting
-Seeing new things
-Food, especially pastry's
-Sleep

Eew, Nasty!
-Anyone who pushes him over the edge
-Squid
-Wax/normal manikins.....he feels like there always watching him
-Overly cutesy people

Turn it up!
Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
Fat Lip - Sum 41

Sssh, don't tell! Arrigo has a fear of giant squid. Not the small ones you see in aquariums but the real big ones that can attack boats. They have beaks! Squid shouldn't have beaks and be that big!
Am I forgetting something...? Arrigo can walk on his hands. He had learned how to do so thanks to a travailing circus group.
I'll deny it! That sort of thing is pointless...
My lord, god and master is Nano Code  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 pm
"There is a line you cross, you don't never come back from. Point of no return............That means I am going along for the ride. The whole ride. All the way to the end of the line, wherever that is." (Carlito - Carlito's Way)
User Image
"What the the hell do you want?"
My name is...... Dante Matteo Russo
But you can call me... Whatever. I don’t care, but it better not be ‘sweetie’ or ‘baby’.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 23 years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-sexual / Seme
Puzzle Pieces... Cassara / Capos #1.
Look what I can do! Dante has a knack for getting the needed information out of a person, in whatever ways means necessary. Whether it’s in the form of intimidating words, cruel abuse or simply shoving the barrel of a gun into a person’s temple until they tell him what he wants to know. He’s also quite skilled with aiming and shooting a gun for he rarely misses his target, when in a clam state of mind! Being angry, worked up or anxious can cause him to miss, His hands shake.
I can be pretty... He’s known for being the hot headed type, easily angered, easily annoyed. Not that he agrees for he seems to be the only person who cannot see his own flaw. Or he simply does not want to acknowledge it. Dante may have a itchy trigger finger as well, and feel compelled to punch the breath out of someone but for the most part he’s pretty sane. He does seem to switch at the drop of a dime though...Depending on the circumstances. However sometimes at the end of the day he’s sitting back wondering what he’s doing and why he’s still here. Dark thoughts plague his mind, no doubt the remains of his conscious eating away at him, but by the next day he’s back to his normal ticked off mood.
Hitting Rewind... A native to Italy Dante had always lived there among what you could have called, an ‘ordinary family’. He was of mixed nationality though, for his mother was american. A broken heart due to a failed relationship had led her on a trip to Italy in which she met his father. However somewhere along the way while he was growing up Dante messed up and got involved with the wrong crowd. Chilling with people who were wrongly tied up with the mafia or knew young people who were, something a wise person would evade. This naturally led to him involving in dangerous and incredibly risky activities. He had left home at this point and needed money badly, one of his friends said he knew a source. someone who could get him money fast. It was a mistake.....you should never borrow money from the mafia if you do not plan to pay them back.

Around the age of eighteen (or sooner) Dante had messed up badly. He had to become somewhat of a lap dog just to avoid a bullet to the head. Soon he rarely came home and ended up spending days bruised and battered laid out in a dark alleyways on a rainy night. Being threatened and spending days at a time recuperating for he refused to go to a hospital and have the police called in. He even abused pain medication for a time when the injuries became too much.

It got better with time though once he knew his place and stopped messing up. Joining the family was the only way he could make amends without risking his neck. At first it was a violent upbringing. For he did not always hold up his end of the bargain and was beaten up on several occasions, but he learned his lesson. Soon his situation improved and he moved up in the chain eventually becoming Capo #1 of the Cassara family. Once he got a taste of power he never dwelt on any of his decisions for they were all in the past. Now he just enjoyed waving his gun around, scaring the day lights out of those who opposed the Cassara family and collecting money. It became his life, but the good little boy his mommy and daddy raised did sometimes try to nag away at him. Make him reconsider his lifestyle but it never bothered him long enough to make him change because by the next day whatever distant memory or nightmare he had awoken from sweat soaked, was far from his brain.

Tools of the Trade... Cell phone, two Gold Desert Eagles, knife, bottle of Macallan whiskey and some Cuban cigars.
I really enjoy... Drinking, partying, smoking, messing around (if you get my meaning) I only do one night stands, nothing more nothing less. Hanging around in the strip clubs.
Love it! bullying people and waving his gun around
Cigars
Relaxation, whether it be going to Venice or just lounging around at his place
Girls
Boys..?
Being in control
Having a lot of money
Money splurging and buying new guns
Gourmet meals
Respect

Eew, Nasty! Being messed with, he asks a question you answer!
When things go seriously wrong.
People messing with the boss.
People taking more money than they earned.
Too much noise
Headaches
Being someone’s lackey (although he puts up wit it)
Smartasses

Turn it up!
I Will Not Bow~ Breaking Benjamin
Fading Away~Demon Hunter

Sssh, don't tell! In generally Dante does not cope well liking anyone beyond friendship or simply being allies. When it comes to love forget about it. He tries to run away from it in the form of evading that person or hurting them so that they will not come any closer. He doesn’t want to let them go but hates the idea of showing them that…………he needs them.
Am I forgetting something...? It's pretty common for him to get drunk, whether it's in celebration of an accomplishment or to forget something painful.
I'll deny it! *Whispering* Capos # 2 ....Camino. What? What did you say, punk? Capo # 2?...Of course not! I hate that guy with everything in me. One of these days I'm going to ring his damn neck because he annoys the **** out of me!"
My lord, god and master is Sariyanna  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff