Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Kaori at comics in Leipzig

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uriel-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:45 am
Do u know that Kaori comes to comics in Leipzig? I am so glad XD 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:07 pm
You can go there? *_________________* I really envy you. I can't, unless I win the two tickets to Leipzig.
For everyone here who isn't German: Leipzig is a town in the east of Germany, and there's a book fair every year. At this book fair, the company which publishes manga here also invites a mangaka, and this year, Kaori Yuki is to come! Right now I'm cursing the fact I'm living in the west of Germany instead of near this town...  

Katinchen012

alicelights

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:50 pm
Katinchen012
You can go there? *_________________* I really envy you. I can't, unless I win the two tickets to Leipzig.
For everyone here who isn't German: Leipzig is a town in the east of Germany, and there's a book fair every year. At this book fair, the company which publishes manga here also invites a mangaka, and this year, Kaori Yuki is to come! Right now I'm cursing the fact I'm living in the west of Germany instead of near this town...
WOW, I've never met any cool people like that... Once Megatokyo's Fred Gallagher came to England - but alas...ALAS, I could not meet him.

I would give limbs to meet Kaori Yuki (mine or anyone elses!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:55 pm
alicelights
Katinchen012
WOW, I've never met any cool people like that... Once Megatokyo's Fred Gallagher came to England - but alas...ALAS, I could not meet him.

I'd too, but only a hundred people or so really have the chance to get an autograph... At least the last years the first hundert who were waiting for it got a "ticket" to be able to see the mangaka and everyone else waited for nothing. Since the fair lasts a weekend I guess there are about 200 lucky ones who will be able to get an autograph, the others may get a glimpse on Kaori Yuki, that's it.  

Katinchen012

dead.moki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:02 pm
Ah~ How lucky~!

But why is it limited to so few people? ;_____;

I wonder if at some time Kaori Yuki will visit the US...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:39 pm
Katinchen012
alicelights
Katinchen012

I'd too, but only a hundred people or so really have the chance to get an autograph... At least the last years the first hundert who were waiting for it got a "ticket" to be able to see the mangaka and everyone else waited for nothing. Since the fair lasts a weekend I guess there are about 200 lucky ones who will be able to get an autograph, the others may get a glimpse on Kaori Yuki, that's it.

I wonder why that is... anyway, I agree that it would be absolutely awesome to meet Kaori Yuki and especially awesome to get an autograph. If anyone here gets an autograph... well... we'll figure something out so I can get it cool  

YGOPaladin

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:23 pm
Gah, lucky duckies. I've never met any mangaka/manhwaga's. But I'd seriously love to get Kaori-sensei's autograph. G'luck uriel-chan, on seeing/meeting her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:14 pm
Quote:
But why is it limited to so few people? ;_____;

I dont know... Maybe because there'd just be too many fans so she'd have to gives autographs all day? ^^'

So... Have you been there, uriel-chan? The autographs will be given tomorrow and sunday, won't they? Arrrgh... *excited* I want to know what's going on there...

EDIT: Oh my... Just read some reports from people who've been there, and it sounds... O_O People waited for hours to get an autograph but were too late, there were bags with Kaori-Yuki-pics on it and they say one had to fight one's way through the masses of fans to try to get one(well, and they also say they still have muscle aches from it), and someone compared the hysteria about Kaori Yuki to the the one about a pop star. And some people told they took photos of her, so I'll go looking for them now. ^_^
Besides, I read in a blog she was really cute, smiling all the time, really friendly, the author was totally thrilled. (And she was one of the lucky ones who got an autpgraph... *envies her*)

Another EDIT:

http://animexx.4players.de/fotos/foto.php?event=2805&datum_von=&datum_bis=&nuranimexx=&id=673901

That's her. And now we know how the shin... eh... whatever, the picture she wrote her autograph onto looks like.  

Katinchen012

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff