uriel-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:49 am
in march God Child the 13th comes 4laugh
i am so happy XD
I am excited how it will end
Do u Know something?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:13 pm
Do you mean the French ones?

I've been trying to find the God Child series for a while but I keep forgetting to check everytime I go shopping neutral  

Moonlit Masquerade

uriel-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:10 am
No the german comes in February (my english stare )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:58 pm
I bought it Friday, and... *sniffs* I knew it woulf end like this, but nevertheless I cried at the last few pages...
But, I think, everything happenend extremely fast in the last volume. Do only I think so or has anyone felt the same...?  

Katinchen012

Devante X

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:43 pm
Uwaaaa! I want it so bad... but I'm afraid about what's going to happen to Riff and Cain... crying gonk +  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:16 am
I didn't actually read the ending but I accidently stumbled upon a spoiler site..and yeah crying  

Moonlit Masquerade

alicelights

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:04 pm
Yup the ending... It actually had me in mourning for days and in sence of shock. I cried. There are two scenes that even thinking about now make me sad [white] the bit where Merry is talking about 'under a blue sky with a white cloth - we'll have a tea party - with just our close friends - forever' ... and also the bit where the man in the hat is asking about the lady who 'has tea on the hill'[/white] *tears, tears*

...but I do think the ending was a bit too fast, yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:38 am
alicelights
Yup the ending... It actually had me in mourning for days and in sence of shock. I cried. There are two scenes that even thinking about now make me sad [white] the bit where Merry is talking about 'under a blue sky with a white cloth - we'll have a tea party - with just our close friends - forever' ... and also the bit where the man in the hat is asking about the lady who 'has tea on the hill'[/white] *tears, tears*

Yes, these scenes are horrible... crying Since I knew the ending beforehand, I almost cried already when Merry wanted Cain to promise he would return and have the tea party with her, and at the end, when she is told a rich young man in black clothes has waited for her at the hill, she runs there, and realizes once more Cain didn't return; he's dead... Well, at this point I couldn't hold the tears back any longer.  

Katinchen012

alicelights

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:06 pm
Katinchen012
alicelights

Yes, these scenes are horrible... crying Since I knew the ending beforehand, I almost cried already when Merry wanted Cain to promise he would return and have the tea party with her, and at the end, when she is told a rich young man in black clothes has waited for her at the hill, she runs there, and realizes once more Cain didn't return; he's dead... Well, at this point I couldn't hold the tears back any longer.

indeed, as it is... you did better than me, I assure you... I just needed to see the man on the hill and that had me crying.

I could see what was coming and...and yet... I did like Oscar and Merry getting together at the end. I always felt there was a portential for a relationship there... you know, in the few years...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:17 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
I didn't actually read the ending but I accidently stumbled upon a spoiler site..and yeah crying

*stabs fanfiction descriptions and tries to forget*

Nooo... I'm not bitter.... XD;;

dead.moki

Shinzo-no-Kurayami

Moonlight Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:06 am
i accidently read the spoilers and i know me and my friend will cry when it comes out here  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:37 pm
People and their spoilers are so inconsiderate sometimes ^_^;

But even though Ive already read the series many times, the ending always gets me anyhow, so its not so bad!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

KhNmSuNShmARa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:19 am
Same here.... I came upon a spoiler site, but the 8th book didn't come out yet in America.... I'm only on the 4th. lol, Yeah It's so sad how Cain and Riff die at the end.... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:41 pm
khnmsunshmara
Same here.... I came upon a spoiler site, but the 8th book didn't come out yet in America.... I'm only on the 4th. lol It's so sad how Cain and Riff die at the end.... crying

Please put a warning before the spoiler or put it behind white text.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers