Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jdLm

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:15 am
Hi, Good Day! This is John Dave Compe from Frontrow Enterprise. We are an advertising marketing company, currently looking for people we can work with, part time, as endorsers/advertiser of the company. We currently suck soo much that we've resorted to begging people to work for us on Gaia and offer subpar wadges! We cater photoshoots, such as the Red Capsule and I am certain that you could be part of that. If you want to earn 20-25k a month, feel free to contact me back, and check out our company. (MALOLOS BULACAN,TANAUAN BATANGAS,SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA, TOMAS MORATO QUEZON CITY)

Marketing l Endorser l Business Advertising

FEATURED IN:
* DIRECTLINE BY MR. BOY ABUNDA(Philippine Star July 5, 2010 issue)
* ALL NEW POWER 88 YEARBOOK 2010(Top 88 Companies in the Philippines)
* ABS-CBN STARMAGIC CATALOGUE 2010
* PULP SUMMERSLAM 2010(billboards in Guadalupe, Quirino, NLEX and SLEX)
* PHILIPPINE STAR with Janina San Miguel
* DZMM Teleradyo
* KA BLOG with Bayani Fernando (Ch. 7)
* Pepito Manaloto (Ch. 7)
* PC WORLD(April 2010 issue..page 27)
* DESTINY CABLE CHANNEL 21
* Star Magic Catalogue (year 2010 and 2011)
*NEED PART TIME OR FULL TIME*
-Advertising
-Marketing Assistant
-Endorser
-Business Associate

-NOTE-
** You're not going to be entertain in the office without appointment**

FOR INQUIRIES AND APPOINTMENTS CONTACT THIS NUMBER
Sir. John Dave Compe (Business Associate/Coordinator)
* 09165933622 (globe)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frontrow/107373665970701?sk=wall  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 am
I wasn't aware that "25-30k" was extra income. Now I just feel poor. Thanks, a*****e.  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:26 pm
So you want us to work for your company, so we can earn virtual money? Not even a lot of virtual money? No.
25 - 30k a month is a pretty lousy salary. People here can make that in a day just by playing games!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:28 pm
Gresley Toombs
So you want us to work for your company, so we can earn virtual money? Not even a lot of virtual money? No.
25 - 30k a month is a pretty lousy salary. People here can make that in a day just by playing games!

He's not talking about gold, bucko. It's a post about actual money. A for effort, though.  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:47 pm
Dell Conagher
Gresley Toombs

He's not talking about gold, bucko. It's a post about actual money. A for effort, though.

Really? Well then, that's a lot of money.
...now I feel all poor, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:06 pm
God damn adbots making us feel subpar.  

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

jdLm

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:34 pm
watch this guys this is not a joke it's real, you gonna make your life change. this is one of proof that you can make it too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TV0ilJXGws&feature=related  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 am
My dad sent me an email with the words "your life will change" in some form or another in it somewhere, with a link provided.
I was suspicious and deleted it, 'cuz my dad never sends such emails.
Turns out my dad didn't send it. I think he deleted his email account because of it.

Yes, my life surely would have changed a bit if I had clicked that link.
New virus-free computers cost a lot of money; and I need both money and a computer for college.

So now I'm forever suspicious of the words "your life will change" when connected with a link; even if it's to a self-help youtube video.
College has already drained what little money I had. Wanna make me feel even more poor with your 25 - 30k of "extra income"?  

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

jdLm

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:37 am
I understand all of your experienced and I know it's really hard today to trust like me or other people strange from you. This is I wanna tell you guys, 17 years of my life still nothing happen in our usual life until 1 day I found this kind of opportunity that I know God gave to me for all of my prayers. I wanna cut this usual life , because I want now a better living, better living that I can buy whatever I want, I go whatever place I want to go & of course help those people I want to be help, like you guys reading my message.

My point is I will not make my TIME waste sending this kind of blessings/opportunity IF this is not true and possible. I mean for extra income, if you have things you're doing today you can give some time for this as part time and get extra income that's what I meant.

And if all of you think on me that I'm stupid, jerk, scam or whatever it's fine for me, because you are not just said to us like that, if you do. for your knowledge I've been rejected 1,000 times so it's normal for me if you do this too.

GUYS I wanna leave you a message. You will not know the answer unless you TRY. No is the answer unless you TRY. So for you to know that it's true, you must try.

In life you have 3 C's you have the choice to have a chance in order for you to change. Maybe this is your chance to make your life change. You gonna earn money on this kind of opportunity not just 20-25k, it can be larger than that and it's POSSIBLE.

Godbless you guys!!!!  
Korra

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff