Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
• ι м ρ є я ғ є c т ι σ и •

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:38 pm
Roleplay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:44 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxEzekiel Giulio Bondone

User Image

►- - - G e n e r a l || I n f o r ma t i o n

►I || A m - - - Ezekiel || Giulio || Bondone

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Twenty five

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male // Seke

►L o o k || M a!- - -[A]

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H i s || H a n d s- - - No secrets here~ My life's an open book~

► I || S i d e || W i t h- - - Italy

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Personality. At least one paragraph. One paragraph meaning five sentences.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Bio, past, whatever. What your character had gone through before. At least two paragraphs.

►G i v e || M e || M o r e- - -
◣Gum◥
◣Anything that tastes sweet◥
◣Learning about other cultures◥
◣Getting away with breaking out of jail◥

►K e e p || T h e m || A w a y- - -
◥Bloodshed◣
◥Being blackmailed◣
◥His nickname "Lucky Break"◣
◥Being forced into doing something◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - It used to be Malachi once...I'm not so sure anymore though...

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:45 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxRen "Koi" Kobayashi

User Image

►I || A m - - - Ren || Koi || Kobayashi

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Twenty four

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male // Homosexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -[V] - The Actor

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H i s || H a n d s- - - I hate being noticed only because I'm the son of the famous actor "Kirikuchi", aka Takehiro Kobayashi. "Koi", like my dad's "Kirikuchi", is a stage name, by the way.

► I || S i d e || W i t h- - - Japan

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Personality. At least one paragraph. One paragraph meaning five sentences.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Bio, past, whatever. What your character had gone through before. At least two paragraphs.

◣Acting◥
◣Theater◥
◣Chocolate taste◥
◣Cake or candy, or any sweet tasting thing◥

◥Dad's fame◣
◥Being pressured to be like dad◣
◥Being noticed only because of dad◣
◥Being put in the same movie as dad◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - I don't have time for this kind of thing; and I only see the others as my siblings anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:50 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMalakai Markus Venise

User Image

►I || A m - - - [Malakai] || [Markus] || [Venise]

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Twenty four

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male // bi-sexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -[C]

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H i s || H a n d s- - - No one knows it, but I relay on my other side a lot more than he let's on. And I have repressed memories that occasionally like to sneak up on me. Oh, and my friends do know that my other personality has a name, he calls himself Sai.

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - I'm a bit naive I guess, secluded also, I don't like it when i'm to vulnerable and open so I keep to myself. My tolerance is high, and I tend to bottle up all my issues and always listen to others even if it puts a hard take on my own body. I also suffer from a lot of stupid fears, like the fear of balloons, or loud sudden noises, like fire works or gun shots. I often find myself in small panic attacks, unable to contain my fear I often scratch at my arms or bit my nails. I'm soft spoken, a bit stubborn, I chose to deal with my own issues on my own. Afraid to burden others, I hate to become attached to others. So I like to keep a cheery attitude for others to see, maybe even act a little annoying so others will ignore me or avoid me.

As for the other me, he is very sadistic, and cruel. He seems to be a sociopath, he is ambitious and will step on anyone in his way. He holds not empathy, and claims that he hates everyone, including the real me. He likes to watch others and myself squirm in horrifying situations and loves to be violent. He'd kill a man without hesitation and says that its for my sake that he is 'protecting' me from the dangers of the real world. He manipulates those around him, including myself. He loves to comfort me with gentle words, but then twist and slander me with those very words. He enjoys throwing me into a pit of my own nightmares but simply brush them off with words of affection afterwards.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - I've never really told anyone, because I myself repressed most of my child. Ever once and while I will remember but they are mostly happy scenes. I know for a fact that I had a mother and a father, and they were involved in some dark things. So dark that not even a mafia member would touch it. There lives were tainted with sin, kidnapping and selling people. Trafficking human beings to do whatever someone else wanted. The police had told me that I was one of those trafficked humans. Sold like a prostitute on the street, I was told by a therapist that I most likely repressed all of those memories. Who later met the other me, someone who told my therapist that I was to weak to handle my job so he took it from me. I was diagnosis with multiple personalities disorders at six teen, yet there was nothing anyone could really do. My therapist advised that if I was medicated and my other personality disappeared I would remember all of those horrible events and possibly go insane.

After that, my parents were arrested and sentenced to jail for life. Leaving me alone on the streets. They tried foster care, but I seemed to be jumping house to house. No one was able to truly understand my 'mood swings' because I refused to tell anyone my problem. I was ashamed of myself, and I ended up wandering into the mafia. At first I thought they would kick me out too, but they saw how well I worked with making others talk they kept me around. That's when I met a few people who I was able to talk to about my issue. They didn't seem to mind it to much, and I found my purpose in life with them. And I was even accepted by our leader [A], which we believed to be love we went out for a little while. And I found that I had a tough time dealing with love itself. Always confusing actual love and unconditional. It seems like the two of us realized that we loved each other unconditionally like siblings, not like lovers.

◣Chalk art◥
◣Disney movies◥
◣The beach◥
◣Cats◥

◥Nursery rhymes◣
◥Hot weather◣
◥Tiny spaces◣
◥Balloons ◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - I don't think I like anyone right now

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -The Invisable Spaz

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:52 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNoa Miles Syndea

User Image

►I || A m - - - [Noa] || [Miles ] || [Syndea]

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - twenty five

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male // Pansexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -[Y]

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H i s || H a n d s- - - Only a few people know that he hates being mistaken for his father.

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - I am a man of high expectations, I want a lot of things from people, and I want them to be thought out and perfect. I am indeed a perfectionist, and I always work hard to make things seem to fit in every angle. For every audience and every sort of mind. I am very stubborn when it comes to directing that I lose friends fast and gain enemies quickly. But I find that I hardly have time to deal with a lot of people, I like keeping my life at a fast pace. Don't worry about my fast pace though, if it involves being friendly and polite I can keep myself restrain from being to overbearing. All I ask for is respect, as long as I feel like I am being appreciated I tend to favorite that person a lot more. If I find that person to be disrespectful, I can suddenly turn bitter and sour, unless I need that person for a scene of a movie. Or advice on something involving my directing.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - My father had started directing before I was born, and seemed to be hellbent trying to get me into the same business. From small directing games when I was little to being co-directors in school plays I guess I was exactly what my father wanted. I gave him everything. Yet, when it came time for credit to be due, I was at a loss. Everyone seemed to love my father more than me for my own work. Claiming that my father had taught me everything I know, when in fact it was my own skills that had accomplished a wonderful job. A bit of a bitter spoiled child, I was known to get into some fights and I ended up 'slandering' my fathers name. Getting sent to private school where there was no plays in sight. Truly a terrible experience I became more well behaved but secretly came to hate my father.

He is an excellent director, but he always loved to steal my glory. Even all my minor short films were taken by him. And it seems that I am still just my father's son. Or in a lot of cases, my father. Apparently now I look like him, and every time someone who happens to be a fan of my father thinks i'm him and they chase me around. Really, it's annoying, so I decided to take a break finally from the whole thing.

◣Short films◥
◣Old movies(I like to mock the horrid acting)◥
◣Musicals◥
◣Rainy days◥

◥My father◣
◥My name◣
◥Movies my father directed◣
◥ Humidity ◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - Not at this point

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -The Invisable Spaz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:53 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxGarret Mars Aioni

User Image

►I || A m - - - [Garret] || [Mars] || [Aioni]

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - 26

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male // Homosexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -B

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H i s || H a n d s- - - Garret has a tattoo but no one knows about it. It's a small dragon on his right ankle and he tends to hide it.

► I || S i d e || W i t h- - - Where are you from? Italy

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Garret is often calm and caring but at times his moods switch dangerously. Many have described him as bipolar but those people usually end up in the hospital. He can be a bit wild and reckless due to his drinking but it makes him happy so he doesn't let people bring him down. He tries to stay a main place of advice for his family as it seems that is his only true talent besides kicking others asses.

Garret can also be dangerously angry and he is often blacked out during this process. He would never hurt his own family but he hurts anyone else in the way. He has decided he isn't as strong or scary as his brother though. The main fighter is one of the other family members and Garret adores him. He does act oddly enough like a typical big brother. He often teases and jokes with the others.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Garret was left in th streets after a dru bust at his own home. His mother was single but she hit up all the parties with her heroin and coke. She was a bad influence but when he was young she told him to cover his ears. He was always told to block out the bad and think of good things and happiness. He did this until he was twelve and he was thrown out on the streets. With his mother in prison Garret managed to escape from all the orphanages and foster homes. He didn't believe in family anymore. He started his own little family, well he helped start one, with the main leader of his little gang. Being an eldest member he fought hard to protect the others taken in. Whenever one was hurt or bullied he was here kicking a**. He was like the brother who fought off bad guys.

Bad times of his life often plague him in the night so his moods are many. He tries to be patient and calm but it doesn't often work for him. His mother didn't seem to be getting out anytime soon and after Garret found out his father was alive it grew him into a fury. His life had been worse then hell and suddenly this man was alive. Garret never sought his father out and often times his fury blinded him, but now he tries to suppress it all. He wants his happiness to be real with this new family of his.

◣Alcohol◥ 
◣Parties◥
◣Guys◥
◣Smoking◥

◥Blood]◣
◥Dogs◣
◥Parents◣
◥Reading◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - Can't say yet

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Kiraxbingbing-chan

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:45 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTAKUMI KAO RAIDEN

User Image

►I || A m - - - Takumi || Kao || Raiden

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - 23

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male // Bi-Sexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -[ Z ]

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H i s || H a n d s- - - Not that he'd ever say so, but he feels completely inferior to his father. He's also terribly camera shy.

► I || S i d e || W i t h- - - Japan, born and bred.

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Generally easygoing, but pretty quiet; not shy, just quiet. There's a difference you know, and it's best exemplified when you put me in a crowd of people; I'll smile, and laugh and joke around with others, but I won't actively go out of my way to strike up a conversation with someone since usually all roads lead to questions about my Dad and how I can get him to come over and talk with an editor or something. In terms of my fairly small group of friends I tend to be more of a mediator; I don't really approve of violence all that much and would rather settle things peacefully, but I'm not stupid enough to think that's going to happen all the time, especially since when I myself get mad I don't really think much about how much damage I might end up causing in the end. Don't worry too much though; my patience levels are extraordinary and it really does take a lot to make me angry. Firm in moral compass and conviction but fairly individualistic; as long as you respect my boundaries and give me space when I need it, I'm sure we'll get along fine. .

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - What, you want to know about me, and not my Dad? Well I guess they're pretty much one and the same since without him I wouldn't be here, huh? I'm sure you've heard of my family; my Dad writes novels on a variety of subjects (though he is most famous for his fiction work), and my Mom's no slouch either since she's a famous gallery painter. They met at one of my Dad's book signings, and I guess it was love at first sight; I came along just a few years after they got married, and my little sister Naomi followed when I was four. Growing up, my parents made a very conscious effort to keep my sister and I in very domestic, ordinary settings; guess they didn't want us to be spoiled, which I'm glad for. I attended public school, tried to go to college but I didn't have enough patience or focus to actually finish, so my Dad took me under his wing as it was, when I turned twenty. I guess he thought since I looked so much like Mom, he could be responsible for some of my natural talents. He was entirely wrong; not that I didn't like writing because I love it, but I've always lacked the drive and inspiration to finish any of my stories and that less then desireable quality still hasn't changed.

Anyway, I'm sure you'd think that after a while Dad would give up on me. Unfortunately, though I can't say for who, he didn't; if anything he only badgered me about becoming a writer more and more, made me sit in on his meetings, forced me to look over his drafts. Honestly, it was more then enough to make me feel inferior, and as things stand now, I still question my ability to be anything like my father at all. Currently I'm taking a vacation from life far out of my Dad's watchful eye and tight grip with a couple of friends who more or less share my same problems with their celebrity parents, and I might just stay on vacation forever if I can help it.

◣ Books (particularly fiction) ◥
◣ Most Music ◥
◣ Big Dogs ◥
◣ Spicy Foods ◥

◥ Alcohol ◣
◥ Being compared to my Father ◣
◥ Horor Films ◣
◥ Obnoxious, Clingy Girls ◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - The last time someone was interested in me and not my Dad's money was never.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Yoko_Matsubishi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:46 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAiden Hans Desmond

User Image

►I || A m - - - [Aiden] || [Hans] || [Desmond]

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Twenty-one

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male || Seme

►L o o k || M a!- - -[ E ]

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H i s || H a n d s- - - I express my hidden feelings through violence, alright? I seem like a downright easy guy, but I'm not. I have... issues with trying to keep my anger in sometimes. I wish I had some more control over my emotions. I can easily get out of control if I take it too easy...

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - There's a reason why I'm in the mafia and not doing some smiley-happy job. I'm not too friendly (of course I'm not) and I tend to act on instinct. I rarely process things before I act and that suits me just fine. I don't care what others think about me, though I do say what I mean. No overly fancy manners or such for me. I don't really see the point of making things more complicated by trying to hide what I mean with elaborate words and such, so I'm usually very straight to the point. Don't like? Get out of my face, 'cuz I really don't care. Part of my personality is also my... violence, I suppose. According to the people who piss me off, my punches sting like hell, and most of the time I don't hold back. Why should I, anyhow? I don't see the point of saving your behind if it's annoying me to hell.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - I used to be a perfect little child, can you believe that? My parents were normal enough, and I even had a younger brother. Too bad I found out that they weren't my real parents, you see. I never knew I was adopted until my old man died and my mother found that it might be responsible to tell me about how they found me when I was just a baby on their doorstep. Who were my real parents? Hell I know. My adoptive parents never found out, and I have a feeling that I don't want to know, either. Either way, they must have dumped me for a reason. Telling a growing fourteen-year-old that he's adopted is not exactly a good idea, and unfortunately I hadn't learned how to control my temper at that time yet. Needless to say, I went on a sort of huge rampage... and I somehow killed my younger brother in the process. Whoops?

My (adoptive) mother was of course shocked and furious at this, and immediately kicked me out of the house after my brother's funeral. I wandered the streets, learned how to fight... my life went down the drain, at any rate. At first, it was just gangs, really minor and petty... but eventually I moved on and joined the Mafia. It was an exciting life and all, but once you've been killing people for a few years... it gets old. It gets sickening. I wanted out, and it was a good thing that the boss and everyone else agreed. We decided to escape Italy and come to Japan... where I've been working as a car mechanic. It feels better to be fixing cars rather than destroying people and lives, you know?

◣ Chocolate ◥
◣ Noa ◥
◣ Punching people ◥
◣ Listening to music ◥

◥ Annoying people who won't stop pestering me ◣
◥ Overly talkative people ◣
◥ My biological parents ◣
◥ Forming bonds with others ◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - Nosy idiot. But if you're just going to pester me about it... it's Noa. Don't tell him or I'll kill you.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Pudding Earl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:47 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHisoka Mitsuo Toshiyuki

User Image

►I || A m - - - [Hisoka] || [Mitsuo] || [Toshiyuki]

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Twenty-two

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male // Bisexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -[X]

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H i s || H a n d s- - - Hisoka cry's by himself sometimes. Mostly because he's lonely but he doesn't want people to be close at the same time. Hisoka have never cried in front of another human being his entire life.

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Even though he is an adult, Hisoka still has the heart of a child. He hates it when others watch or look at him. This is because of two main things. His father was always so graceful and beautiful, so when he tried to be like him and failed his father never looked away, but he never seemed pleased. Reason number two is that Hisoka has major self esteem issues. I's not like, "oh I can't be my dad....i suck", Hisoka genuinely believes he is a waste of time when someone takes the time to notice him. So Hisoka pusses people away and feels like he's being selfish. Hisoka never give's these emotions voice, around others he is still clumsy and awkward. Yet he tries to hide his shyness by being cheerful and kind. Before you write him off as some self loathing angst fulled kid, he is very up beat at times. Hisoka just has a hard time finding things that make him happy. The reason his had some serous self loathing issues is that he was diagnosed with chronic depression. He's not always sad. It's just something that he experiences in private. Hisoka is also curious and loves new things.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Hisoka was the child of two wonderful parents. Both models, and both gorgeous. His mother was from America and was as beautiful as a goddess, she however left his father and never came back. Hisoka never once hated his father. Even though his father was a world famous model, he would still take Hisoka to parks, and the beach, and to every single business trip he ever went to. Despite his fathers love, Hisoka was a distant and sad child. When he was twelve, Hisoka's father decide to find out why. After three tests, the doctors told Hisoka he had chronic depression. Even if his father wouldn't say Hisoka believes he lost some respect from that man. Yet life goes on and Hisoka started to row up. Unlike his elegant father, Hisoka was clumsy, uncoordinated, and always messed things up. Even though he had his fathers looks, the two were polar opposites. This did not discourage Hisoka. The boy tired to become a professional model to get his dad's approval, but when the time came, Hisoka choked and ruined everything. He knew he lost all respect from his father and as time went on the two became complete strangers. Ever sense then Hisoka believes he deserves no one's attention.

When Hisoka met the people who he now calls friends, he was happy. The boy found people he could relate to. They were all born to live up to a name they did not choose and had no choice. Hisoka hates the limelight. He finds it vain and unforgiving. No matter where he goes, people know him. Talk to him, and talk about how cool his father is. Hisoka doesn't blame the people for idolizing his dad, but he wishes the man would disappear so his fame would vanish as well. His only hope is to visit Italy and find something to help him. Weather it's surpassing his dad or helping him vanish.

◣Dogs/Cats. He thinks they are adorable◥
◣Sweets◥
◣The few people he will call friends◥
◣Genuine acts of kindness◥

◥ People paying attention to me ◣
◥ Dead fish eyes ◣
◥ Thunder ◣
◥ Being a clumsy idiot ◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - No one has been able to obtain my heart

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Nano Code

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:23 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAce Dylan Crimean

User Image

►I || A m - - - [Ace] || [Dylan] || [Crimean]

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Twenty-three

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male // Bi-Sexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -[D]

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H i s || H a n d s- - - I have a great fear of losing. Yeah, really... I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I suppose, and I have to have things the way I want them to be, or I'll start going crazy. Understatement? Not at all.

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Let's see, how do people describe me, you ask? I'm a bit of a shadowy person, I suppose, since I don't spend a ton of time in front of others talking about myself. It's perfectly normal for me to be in a conversation where the other person does all the talking, while I listen on mildly and gather all their information. I guess you can call me a bit of a sneak and a cheat, but hey, there are no rules in life, and I'm just going along with it. Good people never get too high in society, I tell you. Thankfully, I'm not a good person at all. I'm the type that plans out things far ahead of time and prepares for it extensively, strategical and considering every possibility before taking action. I suppose I'm quite an expert at analyzing people, too, since I've been doing that for most of my life. People are easier to read than you think! Oh, one thing you should probably know about me is that I dislike talking about myself very much and I'll tend to divert your questions by changing the subject or just not answering the question the way you want it to be answered.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - I can't really say I've had a nice past... I guess. My parents abandoned me on the doorstep of an orphanage when I was around six months old, and I was raised along with the others in that run-down shack. It could hardly be called a home, but the owner of the orphanage was a kind woman who took in as many as she could. There were times where we had more than fifty orphans huddled around a single flickering fire in the winter, but "Madame", as we called her, made up for the poor circumstances. It's hard to feed fifty hungry kids at once, but she somehow managed to keep most of us alive... until the orphanage was attacked when I was around eight. Most of the orphans with me were killed or shipped off somewhere and sold for good, while Madame and a few others were killed in the crossfire. Why was the orphanage attacked, you ask? I never really found out, but from what I tried to piece back together afterwards, it just seemed to be some random act of crime, and the result of some rival gangs in the area.

I went along with several others and ended up as a sort of slave to the people who had attacked the orphanage. The work was terrible, and before long I hatched a plan to escape. I got away without much trouble, but the rest of my friends... they weren't so lucky. After escaping, I wandered for days on end, looking for a place to stay, before collapsing from sheer exhaustion and hunger. It was a strange twist of fate, but the people who found me (and took me in) were part of the Mafia. I joined them soon after, and they helped me with my current abilities for logic and strategic planning. Of course, killing people can get on one's nerves sometimes, as much as I enjoy the look of terror on people's faces before they die...

◣Torturing people◥
◣Cheating◥
◣Control◥
◣Power◥

◥Rules◣
◥Order◣
◥Nosy people◣
◥Talkative people◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - Oh, person I like, did you say? How ridiculous. I don't let my emotions get in the way of work.

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Pudding Earl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:16 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxRiku Ken Hikari

User Image

►I || A m - - - Riku || Ken || Hikari

►C a n d l e s || O n || M y || C a k e- - - Twenty Three [But everyone looks older than me, and everyone thinks I'm nineteen...):<]

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male // Bisexual

►L o o k || M a!- - -[W] - The Singer

►M y || L i f e || I s || I n || H i s || H a n d s- - - I secretly hate my voice. My dad's voice is just so much better. All my friends know it, but my manager doesn't.

◣The sky◥
◣Photography◥
◣Singing quietly to myself◥
◣Trying to get better at singing◥

◥Paparazzi◣
◥Being forced to sing◣
◥Singing in front of people◣
◥Being compared to dad◣

►I || S e e || Y o u || I n || M y || D r e a m s- - - Crush...? I don't...think so...Everyone's like the brothers I never had.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff