Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Water Park Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image

The water park has everything you could dream of, but includes water. Giant waterslides ascend into the clouds, pools as deep as 50m are dotted around the place, plastic monsters spray water at passing children. Everything! Not to mention the sun bathing beds, the sexy women in bikinis and the hunky men.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

Amy Edwards

Amy stopped to catch her breath from running from the Spa. 'What the hell just happened?' She wondered, entering the water park and sitting in a changing booth. She swapped her high heels for white sparkly flip flops, her short white shorts for bikini bottoms, covering almost nothing and her short white top for a bikini top, only just covering the most sought after parts of her breasts. She adjusted everything, slipped on a pair of sunglasses and sat in the sun on a sunbathing bed, dozing off slightly as her skin tanned.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu entered the water park still running as fast as he could, without breaking a sweat, because of his ability to regenerate stamina. Ashyuu then slowed down and entered the dressing room, and took of all of his clothes, execpt a pair of bathing shorts, which he had kept underneath his clothes because he lived with a water nymph. When he went outside again he started to look for Amy, and after some searching he also found her and a bunch of idiotic perveted guys who glared at her from a distance. When he saw they wer about to confront her Ashyuu stepped infront of them, which they clearly did not like "Do not take another step towards Amy!!!" He yelled at them

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image

Amy Edwards

'Huh?' Amy looked up, noticing the guy from earlier. 'Oh, God. What now?' she moaned, sitting up and glaring at him. 'You're weird.' She said, looking him up and down as she stood up and walked towards the pool in order to ignore him. She dove in perfectly, laughing when she stood up and noticing guys staring at her a*s. She swam low, kicking hard and doing laps around the pool.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu then punched one of the guys that had been looking at Amys a** "Don't even think about touching her!"Ashyuu then stood up straight and looked at the pervets with eyes that have seen worse and felt worse than death, "Hey kid!! You ain't no talking to me like that! And even worse you hit me!" All the pervets then stormed Ashyuu, some of them even using knifes, Ashyuu did nothing the first two minutes, but then he stood up again, but this time, he fought with them "How can i a worthless worm even have looked at Amys beauty... It's not fair! Scum like you should not even wander one mile close to Amy"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:29 am
User Image

Amy Edwards

Amy rose out of the water, flicking her hair back over her head and swimming to the edge. She noticed Ashyuu getting stabbed. 'What the hell do you think you're doing!?' she screamed, climbing out and pushing him into the water. 'You're going to get yourself killed!' She huffed and stormed off, leaving a trail of water behind. 'He's crazy.'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:57 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu let out a surprised little scream when he fell'Seems like she still doesn't understand' He then ran after her, the effect of stamna regeneration still working so he quickly caught up to her, he then grapped her hand and pulled her towards him "Amy look at my body" Ashyuu said as he gently grapped her head so that she could see his body healing itself "I'm cursed, it's close to impossible to kill me. Even by cutting my head of or stabbing me in the heart, i won't die, so don't worry about me" He looked at her with teary eyes, but he still smiled

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:27 am
User Image

Amy Edwards

Amy gasped. 'What the..' she mumbled, pulling away and staring in horror. She stepped back, fell into the water again and swam away, eager to be somewhere other than near it. She looked back, sighed and carried on swimming to the other side. He scared her, what else could she do?

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 am
Alexia was pulled into the water park as the current from outside sucked the water she was in. She saw Ashyuu and a new girl. Ashyuu was coming up to the new girl. "ASHY! Over here." Alexia called as she forgot to manifest clothing. She looked at the new girl. "Hi, I'm Alexia."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:47 am
User Image

Amy Edwards

Ignoring the girl, Amy strolled to the other side of the Water Park. 'Peace at last.' She said, finding a new sunbathing bed and laying down on her back, absorbing the sunshine and sipping a mocktail that a waiter delivered to her. She ignored the lustful stares of men, and covered herself with cream to enhance her tan.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:49 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

"Please don't be mad at me!" Ashyuu yelled to Amy, he think he yelled high enough for her to hear it, but he was not sure. Ashyuu then turned to Alexia, still crying, but tried to smile "Ohh... Hey Alexia" It obviously did not work, Ashyuu then turned around and ran into the forest.
(OOC: Into the Dark Woods)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:49 am
"Well, that was rude. Hey Ashy, wanna race?" Alexia said as she crossed her arms.  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:13 am
User Image

Amy Edwards

Her skin a luxurious tan colour, Amy decided to leave the water park in search of some other fun thing to do. She nudged past the girl who said hello to her, giving her a dirty look. 'Oops. SO sorry.' She said, flip flops clicking on the ground as she walked away.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff