Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Water Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:19 am
Alexia jumped out of the water. "What is your problem. I am only trying to be nice. Is this how you treat all water nymphs?" She said as tears filled her eyes. She stood there with her fists clinched.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:26 am
User Image

Amy Edwards

'This is how I treat everyone, girl.' Amy laughed, giving her "the finger". 'Especially sensitive little b*tches like yourself.' she left the water park for good, tying her hair into a ponytail as she left.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:27 am
Alexia was shocked. Never had she been called anything like she was today. She dove back into the water and slept, merging with the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
Dominick ran into the park, his low-slung, black swim trunks too dry for him to be content. He turned back at Xaene, a grin on his face. "Come on, babe, let's get started."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
"di-did you h-have to pick... th-this swim suit?" Xaene stuttered as he came out in a skintight purple speedo that just barely covered him. "wh-why couldn't...i have swim trunks like you've got...?" he pouted, pressing his face into dominick's chest, trying to hide the deep red blush that had formed on his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 pm
Dominick smirked. "Because the only other one they had was covered in paint." Which was half true. The other trunks did have paint on them, but it was a little dot on the edge. However, Xaene didn't need to know. Dominick slid an arm around his boyfriend's waist and pulled him close. "Besides, do you have idea how sexy you look like that?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 pm
Xaene blushed more and held onto Dominick tightly, shaking his head. "n-no..." he mumbled, burying his head into Dominick's chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:13 pm
Dominick chuckled, combing Xaene's hair with his fingers. "Here's a hint: it takes every fiber of my being to keep myself from going back into that changing tent and do some seriously vigorous exercise with my adorable, gorgeous, intelligent, funny, and impossibly sexy boyfriend."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:25 pm
Xaene blushed a dark red and looked up at Dominick, biting his lip. "r-really?" he asked, lightly slipping his arms back around his boyfriend's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:28 pm
"Of course," he said, smiling. "Now, let's get on one of these rides before I lose myself." He pecked Xaene's lips quickly, then pulled away, lacing his fingers through Xaene's. He pulled Xaene over to a really high, tweo person water slide. Since the sun was already beginning to set, the ride seemed even more menacing from their position. "If it's too scary, just hold on to me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:40 pm
"o-okay..." Xaene nodded as he held Dominick's hand tightly as he looked at the slide. "wh-what about...teaching me to swim?" he asked, tipping his head ot the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:49 pm
"The pool at this park is too shallow for me to teach you to swim. We'd be better in the Pool Room back at the palace." As they moved to the front of the line, Dominick slid his arms around Xaene's waist from behind and gently nibbled on his ear. "Besides, back at the palace, there won't be anyone else there, so you won't have to worry about that little speedo of yours. We can just swim in our nuddy pants."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 pm
Xaene blushed a darkred as he felt dominick nibling on his ear, letting out a tiny gasp. "a-alright...s-so...a few rides.... and then... we go back?" he asked, breathing heavily. he didn't now why but he could've sworn he felt someone looking at them... but he couldn't be sure... the feeling... wasn't normal...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:00 pm
"Of course, babe. Look, it's our turn." Dominick pulled Xaene onto the inner tube, sitting him in front of him and holding on to his waist. As they approached the pool of water at the bottom, he kissed Xaene's neck and clutched him closely. After the ride was over, he pushed himself from the water and tugged Xaene out as well, setting his hands on his hips and grinning. "Wasn't that great?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 pm
"th-that was..... fun..." Xaene smiled, spinning himself around to kiss his boyfriend happily.
"jeese uncle, get a room would you?" a voice grumbled from behind the two.
"kn-knightly?" Xaene blinked, looking at a boy who had thick, brown locks of hair and a single purple eye. the other covered by a waterproof eye patch. he was wearing black swim trunks that had the family crest on them, a dragon circling around a shield that had a bleeding rose on it. his chest wasn't too muscular, but he wasn't as meek looking as Xaene.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff