Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Water Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm
Dominick raised an eyebrow, studying the boy. "Xaene, you never told me you had a nephew."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:18 pm
"because Drake and him aren't on good terms... " Xaene mumbled as he held dominick tightly. "Dommy, meet Kurayami... er... Knightly..." he mumbled and lightly held out a hand for his nephew to come closer.
"i don't wish them to mention me... its good to know my dad kept the one promise..." Knightly sighed as he lightly took his uncles hand and moved forwards, looking up at the man through his faerie eye.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you Knightly. Erm, Xaene? Does he know about...you know...." Dominick just barely traced the words 'SOUL REPLACEMENT' on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 pm
"doubtfull... maybe... should we have them see eachother?" xaene asked as he looked up at dominick, still holding knightly there so he couldn't disappear on them.
"what? do i know about what?" knightly asked, tipping his head to the side as he looked at the two.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:33 pm
Dominick smiled nervously. "That might not be too good of an idea, what with Ailey being at the palace. Eh, I'll just keep them separate." Upon glancing back at Knightly, he nudged Xaene. "Maybe you should tell him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:39 pm
"yah..." xaene nodded and leaned against dominick slightly. "knightly... uhm... y-your father... has his soul again... maybe now would be a good time to settle your differences?" xaene murmured, giving his nephew's hand a small squeeze.
"h-he has it ack?" kngihtly blinked, his eye hazing over for a second as emotions flooded through him for the first time in a long time. hope. want. sorrow. longing. abandonment. "c-can.. can i see him?" he asked, looking from his uncle to Dominick with hope in his eye.
"i don't see why he couldn't... what do you think, Dom?"  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:46 pm
"Grigorii won't be too happy about it, but he'll get over it." Dominick smiled at Knightly, still shocked that Drake had had a child.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:58 pm
"so... shall we get our clothes and go home then?" xaene asked, wanting to be out of his speedo asap.
"who's grigorii?" knightly asked, confused again.
"you'll see when you see your dad..." Xaene sighed and held onto dominick some more.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:14 pm
"I don't know, I kind of like that look on you," teased Dominick. He started for the changing tents, smiling. "Why don't we all change and meet at the front?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 pm
"alright." Knightly shrugged and headed for a different changing tent.
Xaene blushed darkly as he followed Dominick into the changing tent, lightly kissing him. "you had to tease me infront of my nephew..." he pouted, getting his pants and underpants back on quickly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:25 pm
"Of course I did. It's fun." In a matter of seconds, Dominick's clothes were on. He was used to dressing quickly, seeing as he was almost always late for things. "I just hope the Knightly doesn't get the 'honor' of meeting Ailey. She's a bit of a handful."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:32 pm
"so is knightly....i'm amazed he asked to see Drake... he must really want to be wanted..." Xaene sighed as he put on his coat only, deciding to leave the tshirt off for now.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 pm
"Well then, let's get going." He opened the flap to the tent and, after seeing Xaene out, headed to Knightly. "Now, you both need to grab onto my arms. I find it's easier time transporting."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:45 pm
"alright..." both of them murmured, grabbing onto his arms.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out