Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
relationship help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kelsey Mea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:58 am
hey guy
I some advice on a relationship the guy i'm with write now was a guy that i dated for 2 year and then he broke up with me over the computer. Now that i'm single again we started to talk about getting back together but we've fought tonight and i dont know what to do. if you got any sugestion i would open to anything i want to be with him but not if hes going to keep hurting me

Thank you From kelsey mea  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:42 pm
It depends what age you two are on my tips, but if he broke up with you through the computer... I would sa he's already not worth it.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:42 pm
You need to evaluate whether your want to get back together with him is just you acting on your emotions (fear of loneliness/being single/not finding someone better, or just sentimental attachment)....if that's the case then you need to start improving on yourself (mindset of you being ok with yourself) rather than jumping back into a relationship that he may not be still committed to.

Also take time to seriously weigh the pros and cons related to this guy and understand why he broke up with you in the first place (commitment issue, immaturity, etc) as well as if he's worth getting hurt again over.

To be honest, from my experience, it's not worth it and you get so much more freedom and self confidence on focusing on learning to be ok with yourself rather than acting on fear/emotions. Plus, you're young so you can take your time looking for someone better who will truly appreciate you (and not break up with you on the computer even if it doesn't work out).  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games