Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Martial Arts Training Facility Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:08 am
User Image

The Martial Arts Training Facility has everything people need to practice their battle techniques. In the cupboards, sticks and katanas (blunted) are available. The sun shines through the screens, giving the whole place a warm feeling. Birds can be heard outside, and the whole place is completely calm and silent.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:10 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia entered the facility. She was wearing a long, white flowing top which hung low over one shoulder and went down past her bum. A pair of really short white shorts covered her bottom half. She breathed deeply and stepped barefoot into the centre. She stretched, bending low and touching her toes, lifting her foot above her head and rolling backwards. Simple warm ups before she began to practice her martial arts. 'I need someone to practice fighting with' she thought to herself.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

Eric stepped in and took off his shoes. It was just the two of them in the building. "Are you ready? I will limit my self as to not break the building, or you for that matter." He laughed as he loosened his bowtie.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:29 am
Project Zero-codename Enix, walked into the building. "Facinating. It seems lifeforms here enjoy fighting." He said with his monotone voice before he took down the notes on a holopad of his. "Do you two mind if I observe your fight?"  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:29 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro had been walking alittle around the city before he found something interesting, The Martial Arts Training Facility. He went inside and the first he saw was a lone girl warming up. And as a fellow martial artist Tiaro knew that fighting/training alone never would give you the same training or experience as fighting/training with somebody else so he walked over to the girl and said "You need a sparring partner?" He gave her alittle smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:33 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

"I Prefer the term Sentient Being" then he looked at Tiaro. "Cant you see i was here first?" he suddenly pulled out a smoke and lit it.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:34 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'Hello, Security.' Olivia waved as she did the splits. 'You probably would break me.' She laughed, showing him how she'd adapted the move he'd shown her with the tree earlier. She nodded towards the person taking notes. 'We don't mind if you watch.' She said, giving a kinky wink. She'd just got into position when a third person walked in. Taking his suggestion into account, she nodded. 'Threesome. Fun. Up for it, Security?'

{{So.. many.. replies..}}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:40 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

His Eyebrow twitched with the sudden cluster of people in the room. "fine....." He took off his glasses and put them in his vest. "How do we start."

[very sudden, these replies....]  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:40 am
"Thank you. I am Project Zero. Codename Enix. I came here to study life outside my lab. I was born and raised a year ago even though I look 18 in human years." Enix said as he bowed and pulled out the stylus for his holopad. "If you would like, when they are done, I could spar with you. I was trained in swordplay."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:41 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro walked over to one of the sides and grapped one of the staffs "I'm up to it, if you don't mind me using my staff martial arts or maybe that is not permitted" Tiaro said while preparing himself and started stretching a little out

King Niax

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:48 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia reached into a cupboard, grabbing two katanas. She threw one to Security and kept one to herself. 'You can use a staff if you like.' She nodded to Tiaro. She turned on some music, and looking at Security, she shouted over the music. 'Go on. Show us some more of what you can do.' She twirled the katana in her hand, eyeing him up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:51 am
Enix put his holopad away. "I have collected all of the data I need. I shall remain and watch unless you would like me to join in." He said in his monotone voice.  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:53 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'The more the merrier. More people is what I need.' She said to Enix. 'Especially since I'll be fighting hundreds at a time when getting my father's revenge' She thought to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

He eyed the Katana Curiously. He chose not to use weapons, but he went along with it anyway. "Alright..." he lunged foward at a absurd speed toward her, he rose his arm ready to strike. "Defend yourself."  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Ducking low, Olivia flipped to the side, sending the blunt katana crashing onto his back and she darted forwards, jumped into the air and like him, rose her arm in the air to hit. She flipped in the air and landed on him.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff