Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Martial Arts Training Facility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:29 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

"Dammit hold on." he was glad she did not choose the easy way out. He stepped over and applied cream to her arm, he then put a pad on it, then wrapped it all up in a bandage. He then stepped away. "Im gunna hit up a spa, I love the hotsprings. " He daydreamed of the hotspring in his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:32 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'The spa sounds great. I could do with a massage.' Olivia smiled. 'Mind if I join you?' She stood, looking at Security's handywork on her arm. She lifted and dropped it. 'At least I'm alive.' She thought to herself. 'Coming, Tiaro?'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:34 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro smiled and nodded "Sounds great"Tiaro ran up to the two others and followed them to the spa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:38 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

"Alright then...." he started "see you there." He ran there by himself hoping to catch his breath from the conversation and to put his bones back into place.

(Ill make first Post)  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

King Niax

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:59 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro walked in the the training room, to get some of his shaolin techniques sharpened. He went over to the corner of the room where some ropes hanged usually used for gynnastics he then tied it making a fine loop "It has been some time since i did this nasty training" He said to himself with a smile as he hang himself and started to meditate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro adjusted the loop a little and took a deep breath This is just as tiresome as i remembered it Tiaro thought as he sighed and continued his meditation, this time more concentrated than before, because he would end up strangling himself if he did not start taking this seriously

King Niax

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:39 pm
Enix looked over the data he had collected. "This should be enough for today. I think I shall join my classmates in the spa." He said before packing up then leaving.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:27 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro loosened the loop and jumped down and looked at his cellphone "4 hours... Not bad but i have been better, ohh well" Tiaro started to stretch, his body was numb and he could barely stand, but after 15 minutes of streching and other various training maneuvours he could start feeling his body again 'I should go find my dorm before the school thinks that i've gone missing He thought to himself as he went out of the Training facility

King Niax

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces