Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
She's not a ChrISTIAAAANN! SHE'S ONE OF THE DARK OOONNNEEESS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:37 pm
I just had to wake up from a nap to that coming from the TV. D=

Not exactly sure, but I think it's that trading spouses eipsode. I'm also going to assume the half-memorized discussion of stars and gargoyles that it's an eipsode trading between a zealot family and a neo-pagen family.

I sleep walked to the TV and like... wailed on it till I found the power button. Heh. =)

Y'know, these reality shows go way too far. Once your name is on the contract, you're ********. They probably threw the poor women to the dogs. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:56 pm
I like naps. We should talk about naps more here. Naps are good. I like naps. This topic confused the hell out of me. I feel half asleep. I have never sleep-walked before. I applaud your TV working while asleep. Could be useful somehow. But probably not. Naps are good. I like naps. Naps are the new Jesus. What Would Naps Do? Naps loves you. Naps died for your sins. Naps taste like chicken.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

ChocoChan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:44 am
Yea, that lady was an idiot.
And, Caustic, thank you for confusing the hell out of me.
And, since when has jesus tasted like chicken?
gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
This is slowly becoming spam...  

Orson Welles

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:14 am
lissen bish xD
There's a topic, don't be so lock-happy. People have been responding in sentences. Admittedly, mine were not completely coherent. Be patient, young satan.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:17 am
ChocoChan
gonk
Naps are the one true white meat.

@addseale- Explain the ramble about contracts?  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:35 am
[.caustic.]
ChocoChan
gonk
Naps are the one true white meat.

@addseale- Explain the ramble about contracts?

One you sign a contract with a reality show, you're pretty much boned. =|  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:43 am
I'm not a big fan of reality TV, but I have been watching "Flavor of Love" like it's my ********' job. I dunno why. There's just something entertaining about an eccentric rapper who wears a giant clock like a pendant picking from a bunch of shallow as bitches and putting them through hell. Well, I don't think Goldie is shallow, but the rest of them are fair game.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Rune WolfHaven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:50 pm
Yep. I am confused. But, point being, aren't I always?

That would've been killer to see. I wish I could've caught that! Poor lady...There is nothing reality TV hasn't already done, though I suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:54 am
Well, if ya don't like it, don't sign the goddamn contract!  

Napoleon_Danneskjold

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:18 pm
There is ONE thing reality tv hasn't done yet (much to many peoples dismay). And that is grease Paris Hilton up and throw her into a jailhouse full of repeted rapists and murders. Now that I would watch.

Other than that, I don't really like reality tv either. xp Makes me sick to see it. Its not even reality. *sighs* I mean, seriously, want reality? Throw a few fat americans into a small locked room with some brits, germans, french and maybe a few Pakistani. That'd be pretty fun too. Of course, if you want some real good fun, have them be uber conservative Republicans. twisted

Okay, I'm done.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:31 pm
Nothing to debate...
It was a publicity stunt.  

Kommisar_Kowl

[ ebi-chan ]

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:41 am
i actually saw that episode of Trading Spouses. well the very end of it when the one wife went off on a b***h fit because a Wiccan was living in her house, and that she had to go live there with a family of "Dark Ones" i thought it was quite hilarious really. this woman is bitching about something that shouldnt really matter if their good people. since i didnt see what the family did with her over her stay im not gonna say too much about that. but i mean come on. this woman was screaming at the top of her lungs just cause the other family were Wiccans and shes "A Soldier of God". kinda crazy if you ask me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:23 pm
Yeah. I saw bits of it. And, one of the local radio stations likes to play that snippet from time to time. I grin every time. =D  

iviary

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:52 am
emo.trash
i actually saw that episode of Trading Spouses. well the very end of it when the one wife went off on a b***h fit because a Wiccan was living in her house, and that she had to go live there with a family of "Dark Ones" i thought it was quite hilarious really. this woman is bitching about something that shouldnt really matter if their good people. since i didnt see what the family did with her over her stay im not gonna say too much about that. but i mean come on. this woman was screaming at the top of her lungs just cause the other family were Wiccans and shes "A Soldier of God". kinda crazy if you ask me.
Well, it wasn't exactly "kinda crazy". "Insane" would be a better word to use. sweatdrop  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff