Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
Got a new psp after over a year with no psp of my own

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:10 pm
over a yr ago my psp died (long story short i tried to fix it and made it worse) and months later i borrowed one from my sister but a few months got tired of dealing with its issues so i decided to buy a new one. but i been waiting on deals and tue i finally saw one on sale for 30$ off and its my first NEW one my old one was a gift from a friend who got a newer model..

and after 30min of game play was able to beat God of war:Ghost of Sparta.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:45 pm
Ryuna_08
over a yr ago my psp died (long story short i tried to fix it and made it worse) and months later i borrowed one from my sister but a few months got tired of dealing with its issues so i decided to buy a new one. but i been waiting on deals and tue i finally saw one on sale for 30$ off and its my first NEW one my old one was a gift from a friend who got a newer model..

If it was me, i would have waited for the vits, rather than buying a new psp.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:15 pm
I would have no clue what I'd do without a Psp,  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:24 pm
The Full English
Ryuna_08

no way, its way to exspensive. I could almost get 3 psps for the price of the vita. N I can't play my games on it, plus I dident want to wait another 6months. Ill get one when they drop a lot so not for a long time, not paying more for it then I paid for my ps3.  

Ryuna_08

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:31 pm
Ryuna_08
The Full English
Ryuna_08

no way, its way to exspensive. I could almost get 3 psps for the price of the vita. N I can't play my games on it, plus I dident want to wait another 6months. Ill get one when they drop a lot so not for a long time, not paying more for it then I paid for my ps3.
I could get an ipod touch for less  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:22 pm
Otakon BK
Ryuna_08
The Full English
Ryuna_08

*nods* if it played my old games it would of been worth the wait and MAYBE the price.  

Ryuna_08

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm
Ryuna_08
Otakon BK
Ryuna_08
The Full English
Ryuna_08

*nods* if it played my old games it would of been worth the wait and MAYBE the price.
Right. If I did get it I would wait until the price went down a little first. But then again at least it wasn't the same price I paid for my Ps3.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:45 pm
Otakon BK
Ryuna_08
Otakon BK
Ryuna_08
The Full English
Ryuna_08

Right. If I did get it I would wait until the price went down a little first. But then again at least it wasn't the same price I paid for my Ps3.

which was what?  

Ryuna_08

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:32 pm
Ryuna_08
Otakon BK
Ryuna_08
Otakon BK
Ryuna_08

which was what?
$400  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces