Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:22 pm
Dee was using a towel to dry her hands with as she spoke to her husband Terry. She sat down beside him on the stage, gave him a hug, then sighed rather sadly.

Before Terry could ask what was wrong, Dee said, "My instincts are telling me that something really bad is about to happen. Its like...like that feeling I got shortly before you turned on me that one time. When you lost control in Wolf form. And yet, this feeling is telling me that what's about to happen is in equivalency to when Nathan and his son attacked our Kingdom."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

A young woman in a cloak sits down in the bar, after arraiving and orders a tall and cool glass of lemonade. She watches as the others in the room go about their business. This is her first stop after a long and hard journey with her dragon and fairy friends.

A drink was all she was looking for .... or was it?  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:21 pm
The aura was close, very close. It felt so foreboding she was certain that Terry was motionless because of it. She looked up at the bar and found the source of the energy.

Getting up from her spot, she bravely wandered over to the stranger and asked, "What is your purpose here? Not many of us can feel such a dark aura like you have and its gotten my husband into statue mode its so dark. The last time he was like that was when he was shot in 2006 falling to his death."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games