Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Naruto: Oddworld

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
◥▲◤◥▲◤◥▲◤◥▲◤◥▲◤◥▲◤◥▲◤◥▲◤◥▲◤◥▲◤◥▲◤◥▲◤◥

The Basic Informationxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Stop! I am the one and only "Tetsuya Kuro" real name " Akio Grim"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Most people call me "Crow" or by his lesser known " Ghost"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Thats how it has been for 30 years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I am obviously a Male
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨It was hard work but I am a Jōnin as he left ANBU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Hehe, people say I am People say he's a bit odd as he seems to often appear out of no where to either give advice or to assist others even when they don't want it but he vanishes just as quickly. He's honest and wise though some of the things he says can be confusing. He's loyal to Konohagakure and will be until the day he finally fades or they give him a reason not to. He always keeps a promise and is usually serious even in the most light hearted of situations. He can get very violent but that's rare for him but when he feels something isn't right he will act upon what he thinks it does even if it goes against orders. He does secretly worry and care but it would take someone who knew him for awhile to actually know that about him and there are few people like that. He hates being analyzed by people he doesn't know yet and that can set off his anger quit a bit.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I love this! Give me more! Long fights, Worthy opponents, People who don't give up, keeping his promises, the other squad leaders, Kuroitori Tandokude.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Never bring this near me got it!? Uselessness, Weakness, Actions without good motive, people misunderstanding him.

A Little More Detailedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Here is my story... Kuro wasn't born in Konohagakure really. He wasn't even born in Japan actually where he is actually from is a mystery as he won't tell anyone anything at all though on thing about his nationality is sure...he does has a bit of Japanese in him. Kuro isn't even his real name its only the name he adopted when he got to Japan as a child. Despite being from another land he adapted quickly and entered the academy. He always had his eyes covered with something even if it completely blinded him. He isn't blind its just that his eyes look a bit odd and he doesn't want people to see them. His eyes always held a certain mark in them that looked like birds so he adopted always wearing sunglasses to hide his eyes as he thinks people will just make fun of his eyes and he hates being made fun of. He went through the academy with almost no issue. He even fought and took out his sensei in a few training sessions. He continued to get better and better as he became a Chūnin. He got taken into ANBU at twenty. There he earned the name "Crow" as that way usually the only hint he was close by and usually if he was close by someone died unless you were his ally. He was also called ghost for the way he would appear out of no where and vanish leaving somewhat of a quiet echo. Even in the most secure rooms he would be there and then vanish with a single trace. He left ANBU at twenty-seven and became a Jōnin. The reason he left ANBU even though he promised he would be in ANBU forever is unknown to anyone but him. He knew about the relationship of two of his team members Kurogoke Haya and Rai as he was on their team as well. He could just tell as he wasn't stupid or blind as everyone taught..they were slipping on their missions and to him that was unacceptable. He went the other two to talk to Kurogoke Haya and Rai but unexpectedly they did more than he expected and they injured Kurogoke Haya. He felt guilty for it as they might not have confronted them if it wasn't for his suggestion then it might not have happened as they weren't even considering it. He keeps tabs on Kurogoke Haya. He has promised to train students to become great ninja only if they wouldn't give up even in the most impossible of odds.

The Creator...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨This is my writer... Asbloodrunscold

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Stop! I am the one and only Eiji Aoi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Most people call me Just Aoi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Thats how it has been for 16 years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨It was hard work but I am a Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Hehe, people say I am He's a respectful and caring young man who follows orders. He is however incredibly skilled and will fight if necessary. He doesn't really like people too much as the first thing he saw of people besides his parents was the worst. He smart but tends to analyze people but he's good at it. Despite his intense distrust of people he does sort of try and bridge gaps. He tries to make friends with people who need it though he is weary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I love this! Give me more!Good long lessons, Running, Nature, Books.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Never bring this near me got it!? Idiots, Criminals, People he can't trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Here is my story... He entered the academy already knowing the skills and values a ninja needs to survive. He was taught by his mother Kayo who was a great ninja. His mother was part of ANBU but she had to leave when she got pregnant. They taught him from when he was 5 and he practiced hard to get it down.When he was 10 his mother and father were attacked by some bandits. The bandits for the most part lost but when they came for Aoi his parents fell. He hadn't known other people and he began to distrust his own kind. However his caretaker enrolled him in the academy and the teachers already saw he had great potential as he was already more skilled then the other ninja. He hopes to become as good as a ninja as his mother and stop anyone else from having to go through what he did when he was a child...he's even actually aiming to become an ANBU like her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨This is my writer... asbloodrunscold

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Stop! I am the one and only Clown , Magical Ninja
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Most people call me MAGICAL NINJA CLOWN DOES NOT NEED A NICKNAME!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Thats how it has been for Unknown but is said to be as old as the Sage of Six Paths or evne older. years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨It was hard work but I am a Magical Ninja Clown (Above Jonin and even Hokage)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Hehe, people say I am He's an odd one that goes from scary serious to delightfully weird. He knows all and see's all or so he say's. He is observant and wise but cna be an idiot and oblivious. He's rather bi-polar and unpredictable so he's hard to get a hold on especially when he speaks in riddles.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I love this! Give me more!Pie, Cakes, Bananas, bright colors, Pranks, people who smile a lot, Clouds, Smiles, Comedy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Never bring this near me got it!? Frowns, Blood, Having pies thrown back at him, People who don't give him birthday cake when he orders. .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Here is my story... No one really knows where he is from actually. People say he was once a magician who as time went by took up studying Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. He has appeared my times in the leaf and other villages and is known as being a magical clown who will attack you with pies. He has deemed many things to be against his will and many strange things start happening when he does and it could set path. One such thing he has done that he continues to haunt this couple about is Kuro and Kuroitori who didn't give him a birthday cake on his birthday so he disapproved and many strange things started to happen that led them to break up. He then influenced Kuroitroi to let loose her dark side. He poses as a colorful bird to watch over people. He has ruined and made many people enjoy life and can bring a smile from anyone. He is powerful indeed but no one knows who he is and he rarely fights effecting reality around him through tricks. He has come up with his own Jutsu called Comedy Release that involves a lot of joke like attacks and parodies but he knows a few forbidden jutsu. He also knew the Sage of the six paths at one point and even made him laugh and scared him a little bit. Changing form is just a few of his tricks as it remains to be seen one thing he has been known to do is parody the tailed beast attacks and forms as he was there to steal some power from the ten tails himself and rides on a giant ball that can help you glance into the future and the past and even has a form made up of all that power.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Stop! I am the one and only Kurogoke Haya
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Most people call me Sensei or Blackwidow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Thats how it has been for 26 years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I am obviously a Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨It was hard work but I am a Jounin due to an injury i received as an Anbu.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Hehe, people say I am a misanthrope. Which is an accurate description of the me considering I do hate everyone, calling them an idiot until they prove me different. I am extremely loyal to Konohagakure and will remain as such until my death. Once being a member of the 'Cursed' team, she stood out among them for having at one time in life been loving and kind until Kuro Sasori and Kuroitori Tandokude killed the love of my life. Ever since then in a summary I have been a distant, cruel and mission focused recluse who only socializes when people talk to me first, or if they are a member of my team.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I love this! Give me more!Being alone, long training sessions, teaching worthwhile students.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Never bring this near me got it!? Kuro Sasori and Kuroitori (Ex-teamates), Society as a whole for the most part, Idiots (everyone until they prove her different)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Here is my story... Haya was a genin with only half a year's experience, but she quickly grew from her experience on the battlefield, where it was kill-or-be-killed. Her first sensei died, and it was a minor push for her to become stronger . She found herself conflicted between Konoha and Suna -- though her father had never been close, she had family in the country of Sunagakure. When she was fifteen, her deeds on the field merited a promotion to jounin. Aware of the damage she caused, and that her side had been the victors, she managed a post in Suna for two years in a reconstruction effort caused out of her own mental anguish and guilt. While she was there, she heard stories that the new leader of the Leaf. When Iwa's leader was assassinated, she returned promptly to Konoha to help strengthen their defense. Then eighteen, she joined the 'Cursed' Squad, where she was reunited with her childhood crush, and two old friends one of which was, at this point, her team captain. Although forbidden Haya and her crush Rai began dating. They kept this a secret, but it eventually the secret was spilled when she was found at the bottom of a two-story building, her arm and leg severely damaged. Kuroitori and Kuro Sasori had, in fact, broken her hands to prevent her from forming signs, and smashed a bone in her leg to prevent her from using her lightning and speed. For good measure, they stabbed her in the gut and pushed her off, and it was initially assumed that an enemy soldier did it. It was enemy soldiers directly after that point. Her boyfriend had been killed, and her team mates were the ones who killed him. They did this to punish her for being 'weakened by a stupid and pointless emotion.' She was saved by an ally shinoboi and taken to the Konoha barracks, where she healed slowly. That was without mentioning the mental damage she had received. Never again could she trust a human. Having been reduced to a weak state, after one suicide attempt, Haya formed the focus to regain the strength that she lost in a long recovery. After returning to full mission ready capability, Haya vowed to punish her old allies for what they had done, and then continued to vow that she would only train those who could become the best.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨This is my writer... ChiyoYukiko

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Stop! I am the one and only Tandokude Kuroitori
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Most people call me Black Bird
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Thats how it has been for 28 years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨It was hard work but I am a S-Class Missing Ninja: Ex-Anbu black Ops
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Hehe, people say I am a unique individual. I posses a dark mystique and take thrill in a fight.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I love this! Give me more!Her black birds and hawk, her skills in earth and wind ninjutsu, dusk, Tetsuya Kuro.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Never bring this near me got it!? Magical ninja clown, Kurogoke Haya , Ryuu Toshiro, considers, cake.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Here is my story... When she was young, her parents were killed in war. Kuroitori was from that point on raised by Madara Uchiha who found her skill quite adept and deemed she could possess the jubi. Sealing the demon inside of her when she was 4, however due to her own talents she never tapped into its chakra. When she was told to infiltrate Konohagakure she did so successfully and made it into the Anbu-Black Ops where she became a member of the Curse Team. They were all close however she grew extremely close to Kuro. They eventually began dating until the magical ninja clown interfered and demanded birthday cake. When they failed to provide it, things began happening and eventually the incident where she and Kuro Sasori killed Rai. When she was deemed a missing nin many Konohagakure shinobi were sent after her and she killed them all. Her only goal now is to just find some form of peace, and to level Konohagakure if they fail to give her a second chance.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨This is my writer... ChiyoYukiko

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Stop! I am the one and only Ryuu Toshiro
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Most people call me The second yellow flash
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Thats how it has been for 28 years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨It was hard work but I am a Jounin because of request to leave ANBU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Hehe, people say I am Loud, good spirited and cheerful with great confidence, he has great loyalty towards Konohagakure. When it comes to missions that involves high risk he becomes dead serious and will help to ensure his teammates survive at any cost.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I love this! Give me more!People, Teammates, and all students who show they have the drive to become great ninjas
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Never bring this near me got it!? People who thinks highly of themselves, People who think they deserve anything on a silver platter, and his past

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Here is my story... Toshiro was never born but rather, he was made by none other then Orochimaru, during his time as a scientist Orochimaru always sought out forbidden or great jutsus to add to his collection, he had broken into and grave robbed the First Hokage's essence to try and create another person who could replicate the wood ability. Just like the first Hokage Orochimaru also stole the Fourth Hokage's DNA to try and replicate the ultimate speed, the Hiraishin no Jutsu. During his testing and before his departure Orochimaru had tried to splice the DNA with an embryo but could not believe in its success so he abandoned his laboratory the night he left the village though, unbeknownst to him that like the First Hokage's replica survived Toshiro was born and ANBU had taken him into their ranks. After years of growing up under the intense guidance of ANBU and only the Third Hokage knowing of his existence Toshiro entered the ninja academy and in record time graduated and soon became a Chūnin. He didn't become a Jonin until he discovered his predecessor's legacy and soon became the Second Yellow Flash of Konohagakure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨This is my writer... x, gaara boy ,x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Stop! I am the one and only Kyouka, Shiina (left) and Kyouka Miina (right)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Most people call me Shii and Mii
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Thats how it has been for Both are sixteen years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨It was hard work but I am a Chunin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Hehe, people say I am The twins are generally nice to people but there is a darkside to them. They can get very mean and unforgiving when it come to people they love and care about getting hurt or people annoying them to no end. Miina has the tendency to be quite and more willing to get away people then be near them because she tends to get very nervous and she stutters a lot so she tries to stay silent and everything. Shiina more like to be around people cause she likes the attention even though she really doesnt need it. Both of them are protective of each other and other people who they find as friends even though they cant admit it to the person.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I love this! Give me more!Sweets, music, being with each other, friends, rain and nice people
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Never bring this near me got it!? Liars, bullies, mean people, annoying people, snow and bugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Here is my story... The twins were born to great ninjas but sadly their parents came to an end two years after they were born. Luckily for these two their parent knew Lady Tsunade. Even though their parents knew the Sannin they didn't really trust her that much. Not until a couple weeks later of course when they felt safe. As the twins grew up they trained harder then anyone to become stronger and not weak. They didn't want ot look weak because they were girls. Of course, they learned a few tricks from Tsunade but not the very strong ones that could damage them. Those would come later... way later. The twins did learn medical jutsus to protect their comrades and to heal them in case they were injured and the twins were around. At the age of fifteen they became chunins due to their talent but they still feel as if there is more to learn even though they are strong enough. Everyone wants to get strong and these two were two out of a million others. Now sixteen years old they both continue their training but they continue to have their own life of course but they want to center everything around training.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨This is my writer... Bravery-Homunculus

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Stop! I am the one and only Ishiru , Kanokai
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Most people call me Zippy, Speed-Demon, Shorty
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Thats how it has been for 30 years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨It was hard work but I am a [strike ANBU Jounin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Hehe, people say I am Zippy can only be described as hyper active and loving. She is extremely protective of her students and is rarely seen sitting still if at all. Not many recognize her as a sad or depressed person because she always seems to be smiling. When she is depressed or moving slowly people then become concerned because something has to be terribly wrong to turn her smile upside down. It should also be recognized that while the clown annoys everyone else, she seemingly found a way to annoy him. It was simple but ironic: He was convinced she was twelve due to her appearance and behavior, when he got into her records and saw that she was thirty, he not only threw a pie at her but she caught it and flung it supposedly at him when she was truly aiming for a near by bird.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I love this! Give me more!Sunshine, Sweets, Coffee, Training, Fighting, Friends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Never bring this near me got it!? Kuroitori and Haya fighting, sour foods, upside down cake, senseless arguing, sleeping pills, and being still.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Here is my story... Kanokai was born with her first chakra gate open, her parents were told the girl wouldn't live past the age of twelve when they found this out. As the girl went through the academy and ascended to the rank of chuunin by 12 due to her insane taijutsu skills. She was expected to die, however what happened instead shocked even the best of medical ninja. She stopped aging completely. So as Zippy continued to ascend through the ranks the female eventually made it to ANBU where she was the best when it came to high-risk assassinations. She was in and out before the alarms could alert the guardsmen, mercenaries, or other hired hands. She was unstoppable until the day she crashed for some reason and was nearly killed on the job. When that happened she requested to be demoted to jounin and have a group of genin to train so that she wouldn't risk being a liability to release confidential information. Her request was granted, and so far none of her students have taken her seriously until she showed them that because she looks and acts young doesn't mean she cannot be a serious, and rather scary fighter as an adult.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨This is my writer... Chiyo Yukiko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Stop! I am the one and only Izumo, Otohime and Teruko
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Most people call me Oto and Terry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Thats how it has been for Six and Thirty-five years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨It was hard work but I am a Magical Baby and Shop Keeper
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Hehe, people say I am Otohime is a very happy but clueless child. Her mother however is very calm and sweet. She doesn't get angry and is very welcoming to everyone. She is defensive of her child and on a small scale, her husband. She's smart and very wise but someone has to be when your married to the man with no sense. She does have a dark side however but its a calm when she shows.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I love this! Give me more!Otohime: Water, Magic, Her parents, Sun, dogs, candy, smiling, play time. Teruko: Music, Her child and husband, summer, Dresses, Making cloths, Bird, Cake, Magic.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Never bring this near me got it!? Enemies, Negaclown, Weapons, Cheating, Threats.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Here is my story... ------------------------------------

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:11 pm
Yuri_Misawa
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Stop! I am the one and only Leifang Ari (purple), Leifang Mina (blond)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Most people call me Kitty Cat, Jumper (Ari). Babe, Stone Tower (Mina)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Thats how it has been for 23(Ari) and 27(Mina) years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I am obviously a Both Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨It was hard work but I am a Jounin(Ari), Ex.Jounin/Medical Ninja/Current Masseuse and Hot Spring Owner (Mina)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Hehe, people say I am Ari is known to an energetic and charismatic. Not like the Magical Ninja Clown since it impossible to be like him, but just enough to say that she is an eccentric girl. Now just because she is eccentric doesn’t mean that she is arrogant or self-centered. For someone as wild as she is, she is also kind and smart. If there is one thing that can be applied as stereotypical for someone who is eccentric as her, is that she is flirtatious. Any guy (or girl) she finds to her liking, she will try to make him/her guy/girl. Mina is not the same like her half sister Ari. She is quiet and reserved, so she isn’t the type that doesn’t like long conversations or revealing too much about herself, and the kind of person who prefers to stay indoors and read than go outside for some fun in the sun. The way she acts towards others is like she is trying to keep herself at a distance, and her voice makes her so sound serious and emotionless. This behavior follows another stereotypical trait: she is shy and clueless when it comes to what a person may be insinuating behind obvious messages and statements. This is a result of her being a kind and gentle person like her sister is, though she tends to hide it because of her training to hide her emotions so she wouldn’t succumb to weakness.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨I love this! Give me more!Ari: Cats, Vacation, Clothes, Milk, Food…Mina: Dark Chocolate, Books, Work, Milk, Dumplings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Never bring this near me got it!? Ari: Dogs, Work, Overconfidence, Shortage on food, Buzzkills…Mina: Sweets, Death, Blood, Violence, Jokes, Being outdoors

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨Here is my story... The story of these two half-sisters is a remarkable one that is worthy having a film made in their honor. Mina and Ari were born from the same mother, but two different fathers. Fortunately enough they look a little bit more like their mother than their fathers, with some minor differences such as eye and hair color along with certain personality traits. If there was one thing their mother did correctly in her life, it was to raise them with proper morals so they don’t end up the same as her: a woman forced to pleasure men in order to get enough money to provide the needs of her children. Life was difficult for the half sisters, especially when their mother wasn’t around most of the time. However, they survived their childhood by working together. Everything they did together to help each other out later helped them out when their mother managed to save enough money to get them into ninja school. Even as students, they displayed extraordinary talents that some would say, “Goes beyond human capabilities”. Ari gained a reputation of being one of the fastest long distance jumpers. Her legs have gained her plenty of strength from petty theft, and the way she ran allowed her to remain at an accelerated state without getting tired. Mina wasn’t gifted with speed, but considering that she had to carry a large burden and did most of the parenting because her mother was away most times, she gained nearly inhuman strength. Whenever her younger sister got in trouble, or she had do work around the household, it provided her training for her arms since she did a lot of heavy lifting. When they graduated from school, they were fortunate enough to be placed within the same team. Both of them worked extremely well with each other by playing each other’s strengths and weaknesses to accomplish many missions, but they worked well with their third teammate. Their mother could have never been so proud, but unfortunately she succumbed to a disease when they were late in their teens. By then, they were Chunins. The last thing that their mother told them in her final hours was for them to do what made them happy. After some grieving time, they moved on becoming better ninja, even after they got separated when they became Jounin. Ari wasn’t much of a good teacher, so she just stuck to doing dangerous missions. Mina went further in her studies by becoming a medical ninja and studying herbs, although the missions were starting to mess with her head. She was getting tired of all the blood, death and violence that occurred with each of the missions, so she figured becoming a teacher would help. However, whenever she looked at her students, she felt like she sending more lambs to the slaughter. The pressure eventually led her to resign as a ninja, but remained under oath to remain loyal to her village, and may sometimes be asked to offer her service. Konoha typically is a safe village, so she has been at peace for a long time. Besides, there was another dream that Mina had, and with some help from her younger sister, she opened her own hot spring and spa business. People in Konoha, especially the ninjas, are always living in stressful days, so this was her way of giving back to the people, and pursuing something she loves to do. The way Mina runs her business is quite different from the norm since she applies her ninja skills for massages, and her knowledge on herbs to create her own type of hygiene products. Her business became well-known to produce healthy products, the best hot spring, and excellent service. Ari is glad that her elder sister is happy, though sometimes wishes she can come back as a ninja since they worked so well as team. To this day, Ari is still a Jounin, though has taken the time to learn to be a better teacher, and eventually taught her own squad. Now here they are in this world created by the Magical Clown Ninja, and they have no idea what to expect.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇨This is my writer... Yuri_Misawa

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out