Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
F R I E N D or F O E Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dweebiie

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:28 pm
Boy A

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Desmond"Dez"Wilson
» Oh my God,oh my God,if only he knew,if only he knew" // "We could've saved him,
they could've saved me.But instead I'm here drowning in my own f--king mind,and I'll be damned if you're the death of me"
«
"Who is my Friend,and Who is my Foe?"

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c α и ۰ s α v є ۰ υ s ¿ υ s ۰ ω н σ ۰ α я є ۰ ω є α к ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ . ωιʟʟ чσυ в є мч F R I E N D σя F O E¿

˝םєsтιич˝ ۰۰۰¿ ι םσиˊт ωαит тσ вє вσυиם вч αичтнιиɢ۰
The name on my birth certificate: Desmond "Dez"Wilson
What others call me: Dez,Dezzy.
A "special" date:December 2nd
All those years ago:
And declared a: Male
Always crushin' on the: Bi-sexually~~
But my eyes are on: Eh? Na,don't have time for it
F R I E N D OR F O E!?: [A] Baby~

ι ωσиםєя ωнєи чσυ ωσυʟם яєαʟιɀє мч нєαят۰

cσυʟם чσυ тєʟʟ мє тσ ʟσvє мч яєαʟ sєʟғ¿
Desmond is a nice guy,cool,calm and doesn't take crap from no one.Most likely it was because of where he was born.Besides that he's probably going to be one of the most randomness people a person could met.He takes almost anything lightly and not very serious.Though he seems like a child,his already pretty mature.That's why he's never wanted to be in a relationship,he feels he should get the most done before he does.Desmond is also very stubborn.When he wants something or whats to do something,he stays on it.he's also a perfectionist when it comes to a lot of things.Desmon can be a cold guy but thats a rare moment to see.You can say he holds gurgdes but it's more like he Forgives but never forgets.Desmond is also the type of protective and loyal guy,his friends used to call him the alpha wolf because thats how he was.He'll protect and lead them,and if someone would messed with them,well their face wouldn't be the same.

тнєи ωнч םσиˊт чσυ sнσω мє тнєяє ιs α ғυтυяє¿
Well it starts with his parents.His father was a Japanese actor,while his mother was a Italian woman who work as a translator for foreign actors.She was a high spirited woman and hard every bit of american and Italian in her.One day she was assigned with his father,to help him out for a few months since he was going to star in a film in L.A.His father was dating already but his mother's attitude changed that quickly.She was a strong-willed woman and never took anything for anyone.For months his mother ignored his father's stubborn attitude.After a while,she gave in,and they got together.

Since then his parents stayed in New York,and grew up Desmond together.Desmond was always a class clown but he did have good grades.Even then everyone liked him wither they were in gangs or not,everyone naturally came to him.However even then again,he had his foes for reasons he did not know.A lot said because he takes people's attention.Some said he wanted their girl or boyfriends.Something he was never interested in.Yea he like both guys and girls,in New York it's pretty damn normal,so there was never a problem.Being that he had both his parents attitudes he did get into his fair share of fights.About two or three months before he moved to japan,the reason he moved to japan,he lost his parents.Obviously if his father had to go somewhere,his mother went just in case.After a while he did learn full English but since he was so famous more and more countries wanted him to star in their movies.Around this time they were heading to Rome,but their plane's engines messed up and well...they didn't make it.When he found out,Desmond became closed in slightly different.Because the only family he had left was his grandmother who was in japan,he moved.

Thus brings us to this new life.

ʟєт мє вє cσиcєяиєם αвσυт чσυ ғяσм иσω σи˛ тσσ۰
The faves on my playlist: Final Episode
How to kill time: Hobbies
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs тнє тнιиɢ ιs ۰۰۰
Sweets
Wendys
Subways
Drawing/Painting/etc.
Listening to Music on my Skullcandies
тнє мσяє єαsιʟч ιт ιs вяσкєи
My Foes(if i have any)
Causing Trouble(over in Newyork is like wanting a fight to be made)
Loosing
McDonald
People saying i have a New York accent(even though i PROBABLY do..)
Almost forgot to mention:I have Snake bites,three piercings on my Right ear,im a Artist,and i sing.

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ MadHatterSora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:30 pm
Boy B

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natsume"Nate"Akiza
» I'm obsessively opposed to the typical, // Cause i was born this way, Baby! «
“Do you know the feeling,when your heart is so hurt,that you could feel the blood dripping?”

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c α и ۰ s α v є ۰ υ s ¿ υ s ۰ ω н σ ۰ α я є ۰ ω є α к ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ . ωιʟʟ чσυ в є мч F R I E N D σя F O E¿

The name on my birth certificate: Natsume Akiza
What others call me: Nate, Natsu~
A "special" date: November 28
All those years ago:
Always crushin' on the: Homo-sexual
But my eyes are on: "A-A!...Sorta...."
F R I E N D OR F O E!?: Boy B~ Mhmph!

(sorry guys i didn't want to have to go over and do this again, my computer delted everything, you'll figure it out in the RP soon i will be very detailed in how he acts, i will also make him have flash backs so that you can kinda understand his past!!!!)

(ok make sure you read his personality to figure out why this is blank!!!)

The faves on my playlist: Gravity-My Chemical Romance
How to kill time:
After getting the Bunny Plushy from his Father, the one time his father actually paid attention to him , he is now obbsessed with plushes and has over 50 of them..shh don't tell!!
He also is in love with eletronics and obbsessed with those as well!
shhh its all a secert though, only his friend (boy c) knows about his plushy obbsestion!
He is easily embarasses so this gets on his nerves

Plushies
Cute things
Electronics
Mother up in Heaven
Yuki up in Heaven
Water! (He never learned how to swim!)
Sometimes father!
Hot days/ Hot weather
Having to keep his emotions inside, because of how afaird he is to show them
Dieth
Almost forgot to mention: His only friend is his..somehwat boyfriend (boy c), also he is afaird of getting sick, like with the flu..since that ruined his life after that one little cold.

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ _DeaTh_By_Llama_

dweebiie

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100

dweebiie

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:35 pm
Boy C

User Image
Sumin"Panda"Kyuu
» You've been on my mind, I grow fonder everyday. Lose my self in time, just thinking of your of your face. God only knows why its taking me so long. To let my doubts go. You're the only only one that I want. // I don't wanna tell you that I long to see your face. I'm scared it might scare you away. And I don't wanna tell you that sometimes I think of you and smile. Cause time with you is time enough for now. I'm falling for you.
«
"The biggest happiness is within yourself."

The name on my birth certificate: Sumin Jiog Kyuu
What others call me:Panda
A "special" date: October 13
All those years ago:
Always crushin' on the: Boys
But my eyes are on: B!
F R I E N D OR F O E!?: Boy C homies!

He appears to take little interest in anything and prefers to observe things as they unfold.He isn't much for actually running into action, being quite the laid-back person he is. But if it does come to that then I wouldnt mess with him! Sumin prefers to take things as they come.He acts childishly jealous and sometimes overly possessive towards Boy B. If you mess with him then get ready for hell.

The most popular boy at High school, he proves to be extraordinarily talented in a number of different fields including; cooking, playing violin, playing chess, and understanding table etiquette, showing that he is likely from a wealthy family. He's in fact an illegitimate child. His rich mother had an affair with an unknown japanese man. She died giving birth to Sumin. He grew tired and bored of this and preferred to attend a standard high school ultimately leading to his family renting him a high rise apartment in the city.

During his first year, he quickly became popular among the girls but not being interested in them, he systematically rejected them when they confessed. He was madly in love with his child hood friend of course! He never was into girls really. While trying to get B's attention he made his own gang called The Smoking Jackets.That his where recruited boy D and confessed his love for boy B. Now here they are today! There is a new boy in class trying to steal his beloved man but it wont be that easy!

The faves on my playlist: Is it meant to be-Chester See
One and only-Adele
I'm falling for you- Chester See

How to kill time: Cooking, Studying, Chess, Anything that could relate to him being a nerd. Running his gang.
Boy b
The smoking jackets
Cooking
Cute things
Animals
Losing boy B
Not being liked.
Competition
Haters
His family.
Almost forgot to mention:He gets lonely quiet often.

p l a y e d __ b y __ oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:39 pm
Boy D

User Image
Malakai"Mal"Lorren
» That's all I ask for. Love Me. Love Me. // He battered his tiny fists to feel something «
"What does that phrase even mean? I love you..."

The name on my birth certificate: Malakai Lorren
What others call me: Nickname(s)
A "special" date: March Seventh
All those years ago:
Sixteen
Always crushin' on the: Anyone honestly
But my eyes are on: C
F R I E N D OR F O E!?: D

A reserved kind of guy he likes to look at the rights and wrongs of things instead of listening to his feelings. This causes a lot of harsh feelings for himself and he can honestly make himself sick about something very small. But he is an incredible friend. Or to a certain extent. He will listen to whatever ills you but he never chooses a side. He likes to stay neutral so he won't lose a friend and gain an enemy. A little ironic, but he hardly knows it. A bit naive he is actually considered one of the sweetest guys anyone can talk too. It's just that his atmosphere gives off a anti-social attitude.

He also keeps a lot of his feelings to himself. He is actually very paranoid. He always thinks that people are out to get him when part of him knows that is stupid to think about the other half insists that someone is out to get him. It maybe because he was taken from his parents as a young boy but that honestly didn't bother him to much.

Malakai comes from an Italian family, his parents migrated from Italy when he was a child and it took him a while to learn Japanese. Homeschooled until he went to middle school Malakai was alone often. His parents worked hard at the office, while Malakai stayed home and played with his toys staring out the window. He always wanted to go out and play but his parents truly worried about him and refused him. So he obeyed his parents and stayed inside all day finding that his small world was quickly becoming boring. So right after his parents left, he ate breakfast and left the house, making sure to bring their spare key. Heading to the park, he found that there were other children there who seemed glad to see Malakai. They welcomed him to join them in their games. And he soon made plenty of friends, every day making a habit of sneaking out and going to the park.

But it seemed that one of the parents at the park was noticing Malakai, that he was always alone, or alone without a parent. With concern she called CPS on the boy. Finding to his surprise that when he came to the park the next day a lady had come to meet him. She said that he was to come with her. Being naive and not understanding the whole concept of strangers he went with the women and never saw any of his friends or parents again. Instead he was placed in an orphanage. Finding that the foster system would not work for a boy like him he was adopted by the owner of the institute. Becoming a well mannered boy who took care of other children. Here he had started to go to school and met C and joined the gang he started and soon found that he had a crush on his friend.

The faves on my playlist: Side to Side Cover // Tyler Carter
How to kill time: Hobbies
Music
Disney movies
Old books
Kittens
Cold Weather
Balloons
Large Crowds
Fights
Loud noises
People looking over my shoulders
Almost forgot to mention: Malakai can be a bit of a pervert when he wants to be.

p l a y e d __ b y __ The Invisable Spaz

dweebiie

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers