Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Requesting Help of XSK RPers.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me?
  Yes
  Yes (Did you really think there would be a no option?
View Results

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:08 pm
Well, I'll be more specific. The Dark Ages Guild UNSC and their allies, are currently beginning a guild war against me and my guild (However my guild flopped and it was doing well...) TDA and UNSC Etc have hardly any decent RPers and I need a couple good people to help me RP circles around them and kill their RPCs.

It seems a little stupid I know but TDA UNSC and guilds like them will only respond to this kind of battle...I just need help getting rid of TDA_Darkseid, their main commander.

Full Details Here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/tda-unsc-allies-vs-hostiles-battlefield/t.76237753_recent/?_gaia_t_=626&mygntcid=1854918  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:35 pm
XSK Furry Leopard

Quote:
Well, I'll be more specific. The Dark Ages Guild UNSC and their allies, are currently beginning a guild war against me and my guild (However my guild flopped and it was doing well...)

Your guild never posted.
Quote:
TDA and UNSC Etc have hardly any decent RPers and I need a couple good people to help me RP circles around them and kill their RPCs.

Ah, so you need a mercenary third party? I like where this is going.

Quote:
It seems a little stupid I know but TDA UNSC and guilds like them will only respond to this kind of battle...I just need help getting rid of TDA_Darkseid, their main commander.

Ahhh sweet, sweet regicide. Plots and plots of treachery.

Quote:
Full Details Here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/invitation-only-rp/tda-unsc-allies-vs-hostiles-battlefield/t.76237753_recent/?_gaia_t_=626&mygntcid=1854918

=_- It says no explosions or betrayal- where's the fun in that? And no super soldiers? What the hell? That's discrimination! I'm not even allowed to play.

Kidding. I'll think about it. (After all, they never said uber-alles soldiers weren't allowed.)  

The Spellslinger

Dangerous Regular

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:44 pm
Kyra Valdire
XSK Furry Leopard

Quote:
Well, I'll be more specific. The Dark Ages Guild UNSC and their allies, are currently beginning a guild war against me and my guild (However my guild flopped and it was doing well...)

Your guild never posted.
Quote:
TDA and UNSC Etc have hardly any decent RPers and I need a couple good people to help me RP circles around them and kill their RPCs.

Quote:

Quote:

=_- It says no explosions or betrayal- where's the fun in that? And no super soldiers? What the hell? That's discrimination! I'm not even allowed to play.

Kidding. I'll think about it. (After all, they never said uber-alles soldiers weren't allowed.)

Yeah after this is over I'll start getting more people for GC ._. I just need to re-think the design of it. It almost wanted to start but I wasn't recruiting normally...so meh ._.

Quote 2 and 3 need no reply.

Quote 4: Like I said it was stupid but we can make this work. We just have to be more literate then they'll ever be :/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 pm
XSK Furry Leopard
Kyra Valdire
XSK Furry Leopard

Quote:

Your guild never posted.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah after this is over I'll start getting more people for GC ._. I just need to re-think the design of it. It almost wanted to start but I wasn't recruiting normally...so meh ._.

Quote 4: Like I said it was stupid but we can make this work. We just have to be more literate then they'll ever be :/

I don't suppose that, as I'm doing merc-work, I can get some insanely huge amounts of gold out of this?
I'm looking into this, I want to make sure I'll have time though. How long do these things usually take?  

The Spellslinger

Dangerous Regular

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:51 pm
Kyra Valdire
XSK Furry Leopard
Kyra Valdire
XSK Furry Leopard

Quote:

Your guild never posted.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't suppose that, as I'm doing merc-work, I can get some insanely huge amounts of gold out of this?
I'm looking into this, I want to make sure I'll have time though. How long do these things usually take?

I'll find a way to compensate you don't worry.
Normally I wouldn't know but if we can work fast we can kill Darkseid and win.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:56 pm
XSK Furry Leopard
Kyra Valdire
XSK Furry Leopard
Kyra Valdire
XSK Furry Leopard

Quote:

Your guild never posted.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'll find a way to compensate you don't worry.
Normally I wouldn't know but if we can work fast we can kill Darkseid and win.

You can't afford me mate- I'm just too good. cool
I might post a couple times to do as much damage as I can before getting killed.  

The Spellslinger

Dangerous Regular

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:40 pm
The battle is about to heat up, I still need more RPers.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:15 pm
XSK Furry Leopard

Is it over?  

The Spellslinger

Dangerous Regular

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items