Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Mods FAQ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:49 am
1. Who are our guild mods?
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~, wiim, Darkaznstargoddess, xiiao-ai, t0shi0, ILuffsMyGrapes and Niphz are our guild mods. I may appoint more mods if there're more guild members in the future.

2. What do they do?
They will assist me in organizing the guild and of coz, watching over the guild forum to ensure that nobody is breaking the Gaia rules (eg. cybering). They are the ones who are able to invite users, move, delete and lock threads.

3. How do I contact a mod?
PM them of course! You'll find the list of mods on the bottom of the guild homepage. [10/04/07 - please contact xiiao, t0sh or Niph if you need a mod]

4. How do I become a mod?
I [Darkaznstargoddess] will appoint the guild mods. There's currently no method to apply to become a mod (being active will increase your chance though). Sorry for this.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:57 pm
ah, wiim is definitely an excellent choice for a mod... he's really responsible and creative! (... sounds like I'm hard selling him... eesh...) but I've seen him in person and I know how responsible he is... wink

*why am i even saying all these stuff? in hope that he sees it and donates to me, muhahaha!!! Just kidding! * blaugh  

melonsoda

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:21 am
Hi, i'm new here,
a pure chinese guy of course!.
well, i'm currently under 2 guild (include yours) and i'm a mod in the other one. Can say active, course i post alot in the guild :p
not spamming!!, i'm introduce by Mr.Raymond_G to be here.
we're colleague. We working together.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:19 am
melonsoda
ah, wiim is definitely an excellent choice for a mod... he's really responsible and creative! (... sounds like I'm hard selling him... eesh...) but I've seen him in person and I know how responsible he is... wink

*why am i even saying all these stuff? in hope that he sees it and donates to me, muhahaha!!! Just kidding! * blaugh

I think I'll join you and hard sell wiin too lol... Maybe he'll donate to me too XD Yah so him being my cousin and all I agree with you! He is the responsible type and he's the type that follows the rules and doesn't really ever takes any turns from that. So everyone will have a peaceful and untainted guild forums with him around. Too much pressure for you wiim? hehe =P  

Mingo Mui

lazyprocrastinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:58 pm
Cool, we have mods. It must feel good to be a mod, lol. I always wanted to be a mod in the chatterbox and set some things strait domokun xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:35 pm
Soichiro A.
melonsoda

I think I'll join you and hard sell wiin too lol... Maybe he'll donate to me too XD Yah so him being my cousin and all I agree with you! He is the responsible type and he's the type that follows the rules and doesn't really ever takes any turns from that. So everyone will have a peaceful and untainted guild forums with him around. Too much pressure for you wiim? hehe =P
Agreed. Wiim has shown himself to be both fair and consistant, two qualities very admirable in a mod position.  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

bubbleangela

Profitable Businesswoman

6,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:37 pm
tamcharles
Soichiro A.
melonsoda

Agreed. Wiim has shown himself to be both fair and consistant, two qualities very admirable in a mod position.
Me too. I agree! Even after all of Tamcharles' trolling and trouble causing, Wiim is able to contribute to the thread while keeping things from heating up too much. 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 1:50 am
bubbleangela
tamcharles
Soichiro A.
melonsoda

Me too. I agree! Even after all of Tamcharles' trolling and trouble causing, Wiim is able to contribute to the thread while keeping things from heating up too much. 3nodding 4laugh

yeppers... and he hasn't changed our genders for teasing him lol blaugh  

yalie5

xoCrow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:04 am
yalie5
bubbleangela
tamcharles
Soichiro A.
melonsoda

Don't we all just love him? Hehe... just wait until he gets a peek at this... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:40 pm
Clic-Clac Crow
yalie5
bubbleangela
tamcharles
Soichiro A.
melonsoda

Don't we all just love him? Hehe... just wait until he gets a peek at this... ninja

yes don't we all, stare ...seriously though yeah he's kewl. xd  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:31 am
CrimsnHawk
Clic-Clac Crow
yalie5
bubbleangela
tamcharles
Soichiro A.
melonsoda

yes don't we all, stare ...seriously though yeah he's kewl. xd

i hope his head doesn't get too big after he reads all this. lol. this has changed from the mods thread to let's praise wiim thread... well at least he deserves 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:30 pm
Is it cool if there is a kind of contest? i like to have one but its up to the mods.  

Meijosui

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:32 pm
sugoii-sango
Is it cool if there is a kind of contest? i like to have one but its up to the mods.
What kind of contest do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:59 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
sugoii-sango
umm avi contest or fanart. its only if u guys want to.  

Meijosui

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:05 pm
sugoii-sango
Darkaznstargoddess
sugoii-sango
umm avi contest or fanart. its only if u guys want to.

Sounds like nice ideas, but getting contestants will take time and gaia is about to shut guilds down tempoary. So I don't think its possible for a few days.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff