Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: The Last Airbender- All Nations Welcome

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Avatar: The Last Airbender Guild; Here to talk and have fun all based on Avatar the last Airbender. 

Tags: ATLA, Avatar, Airbender, Bending, Cartoon 

Reply Avatar: the last Airbender- All Nations Welcome
Guild Chats: Do we need one?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What theme would you like for the Guild Chat Room?
  Beach (We can pretend it's Ember Island!)
  Field (A beautiful Earth Kingdom field...)
  Desert (Where the Sandbenders dwell.)
View Results

0-Azula-0
Vice Captain

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:39 am
User Image

Ho, ho, ho! It's almost Christmas time and you know what that means... parties and presents!
So grab your Firebending friend and light up the fire place and warm your cocoa because this guild is going to celebrate in style.
I was thinking of having a Christmas party for the guild and it crossed my mind on where we would hold it.
What better place to have a Christmas party then in our own little Guild Chat Room!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with it, its basically like a room in the towns except only members of the guild can enter.
So it’s a live, invite-only environment.
The room is not free however, it costs a hefty price of 100,000 Gold.
I figured if each of us donated a comfortable amount to the guild funds, we would have enough to buy the space with a little left over for announcements and addition sub-forums.
I know your thinking, why pay 100,000 gold just for a space?
Well, once we buy this space it will be open for us to use forever… meaning we can have many parties and Avatar fan meetings!
Can you say Avatar: The Last Airbender Convention ON GAIA?!
While we’re on the subject of donating…
We should choose a theme for the room as well. Above is a poll on which theme we should have for the room, don’t forget to vote!
Any and all donations will be helpful and appreciated.
Most importantly, don’t feel pressure to donate! Have a flameo day my fellow hotmen!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:36 pm
I think just if we donate 5k for each of the people who really post, then we'd only need 20 people or so to donate =) So every bit helps, Imma go start playing some BG and donate now  

singlikenoonecanhearyou
Vice Captain

0-Azula-0
Vice Captain

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:40 pm
singlikenoonecanhearyou
I think just if we donate 5k for each of the people who really post, then we'd only need 20 people or so to donate =) So every bit helps, Imma go start playing some BG and donate now

biggrin I donated 24k. I could donate more but I'm putting that towrds prizes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:54 am
Thank you all for your donations to the guild, we're almost there! Keep up the good work. :3 Just to give you all a little sneak peak, Christmas/Holiday event will be up within the next week. I expect you all to be active. ;D  

0-Azula-0
Vice Captain

Benevolent Lover

sweetysoul

7,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:47 pm
Awesome~! I'll start playing zOMG~!!
Low on gold DD: but I'l'l donate ASAP  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:20 pm
I'll donate some. 3nodding  

gaaralovesmeonly

Liberal Genius

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

gaaralovesmeonly

Liberal Genius

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:29 pm
I did the math. Donated 16000 to just barely put the guild account past 100k. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 pm
I'm a person who's always short on cash, but always giving it out. smile
I'll contribute!

*stalls* Question (and I know this sounds real stupid): how am I donating? Do I give money to vice cap? or am I donating directly to guild and if I am how do I do that?  

TJ Moon
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:03 pm
I'll donate 5k only because i donated the other monies to buy for my fiancee.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:24 am
I'll donate!  

Nerialia

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

0-Azula-0
Vice Captain

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:22 am
SO sorry! I lost internet but now I'm back! Um, donate via the guild, not to the Vices. Since someone already sent me a request for a trade I will accept and donate the money here but in the furture all funds go directly into the guild. :3 Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:26 pm

:3 Can you buy a Guild Chat Room, the Beach themed one? We gather enough guild fund money for it! Only the captian can do it so if you can do that, I would be most greatful. :3 And I am so sorry for not being able to get a well planned christmas event up in time. I lost internet and couldn't get on to do anything until now. :< I apologize to everyone.  

0-Azula-0
Vice Captain

Benevolent Lover

Avatar: the last Airbender- All Nations Welcome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas