Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
I need help.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:42 pm
Today I found out in a text my own girlfriend of one month lied to me about her ex boyfriend tieing her up and locking her in a closet.... And it pissed me off cause I've been raped before.... 3 years ago......... So heres my question

What should I do

1). Forgive her and forget this has happened
or
2). Break up with her cause she lied  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:55 pm
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
Today I found out in a text my own girlfriend of one month lied to me about her ex boyfriend tieing her up and locking her in a closet.... And it pissed me off cause I've been raped before.... 3 years ago......... So heres my question

What should I do

or

Oh sweetheart... If you'v been raped before than you should know how scary it is. She didn't want you to know so that, I'm sure, you two could have a good relationship. I've never personaly been raped but it must be horifying. Tramatizing. I think the best thing is to comfort her, be there for her and move past this. It'll only make you two stronger.  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:03 am
xX_raver_panda_69_Xx
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

What should I do

or

Oh sweetheart... If you'v been raped before than you should know how scary it is. She didn't want you to know so that, I'm sure, you two could have a good relationship. I've never personaly been raped but it must be horifying. Tramatizing. I think the best thing is to comfort her, be there for her and move past this. It'll only make you two stronger.

I'm extremly pissed off at her......  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:17 am
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
xX_raver_panda_69_Xx
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

What should I do

or

I think Raver's comment is valid...I know you maybe but really you should be pissed at her ex, it's not her fault and you should talk to her and then threaten him with the police...  

Yumitoko II

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 am
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

What should I do

or

so she wasn't actually raped? if she lied about being raped, then i would break up with her. you don't lie about somethinng that serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 am
Yumitoko II
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
xX_raver_panda_69_Xx
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

What should I do

or

I think Raver's comment is valid...I know you maybe but really you should be pissed at her ex, it's not her fault and you should talk to her and then threaten him with the police...

I'm in the middle, be mad at both but don't break up with your girl friend over this, she's probably just dug her self a whole and filled it with s**t and now she wants it all out. I'd stick with her till she's emotionally stable then relook the situation.  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:32 pm
PandasPrince
Yumitoko II
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
xX_raver_panda_69_Xx
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

What should I do

or

I'm in the middle, be mad at both but don't break up with your girl friend over this, she's probably just dug her self a whole and filled it with s**t and now she wants it all out. I'd stick with her till she's emotionally stable then relook the situation.

We broke up.....
Thank god -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:35 pm
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
PandasPrince
Yumitoko II
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
xX_raver_panda_69_Xx
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

What should I do

or

We broke up.....
Thank god -_-

If your happy I'm glad for you, though a touch worried for her. Sounds like she has issues...  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:37 pm
PandasPrince
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
PandasPrince
Yumitoko II
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

We broke up.....
Thank god -_-

If your happy I'm glad for you, though a touch worried for her. Sounds like she has issues...

It feels like my hearts been ripped out of my chest..
I'm just a pathedic exuse for life as her now new bf said.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:45 pm
Thank you everyone...... but now were broken up...........

*has a broken heart*  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 pm
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
PandasPrince
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
PandasPrince
Yumitoko II
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

We broke up.....
Thank god -_-

Don't listen to him, he's just trying to make you feel bad, happens to everyone when they break up with someone and they hook up with someone else fairly quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 pm
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

*has a broken heart*
Not to offend, but I clearly remember saying to forgive her.. Instead you broke up with her and as a result you now have a broken heart. Don't blame people who posted here trying to help you (I know you haven't already) we're here to help you and her to be happier. But clearly you didn't want our help... I must have misunderstood...  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:45 pm
xX_raver_panda_69_Xx
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

*has a broken heart*
Not to offend, but I clearly remember saying to forgive her.. Instead you broke up with her and as a result you now have a broken heart. Don't blame people who posted here trying to help you (I know you haven't already) we're here to help you and her to be happier. But clearly you didn't want our help... I must have misunderstood...

She wasn't ******** happy with me okay?
And you made me feel even more depressed I NEVER get help from my family
The reson why I broke up is non of your damned cinsern  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:46 pm
Kaito Kajuji
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
PandasPrince
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
PandasPrince

We broke up.....
Thank god -_-

Don't listen to him, he's just trying to make you feel bad, happens to everyone when they break up with someone and they hook up with someone else fairly quickly.

She told me he abused her if she comes crawling back to me I'm gonna be like no you had your chance with me

I know it sounds bitter but its true  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:26 pm
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
Kaito Kajuji
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
PandasPrince
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
PandasPrince

We broke up.....
Thank god -_-

She told me he abused her if she comes crawling back to me I'm gonna be like no you had your chance with me

I know it sounds bitter but its true

And you shouldn't take her back, well, my opinion at least. I'm the kind of guy where I give someone a chance and if they blow it then thats it, no more chances, I've been hurt to many times to give second or third chances anymore. All I'm saying is do what you feel is best...taking a rather long and round-about way of saying it sorry ^.^'''  
Relationships

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff