Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
Oregon Furry Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is the most important thing to you in a mate?
  trustworthy
  good sense of humor
  intelligent
  attractive
  they're a furry too
  i'm not sure
View Results

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:28 pm
Single Oregon Fur

My furry name is Mika Hisoka. My real name is Autumn (i won't share my last name). I recently broke up with a boyfriend who i had been dating on and off for over 2 years. It was a long-distance relationship; he lives in Texas, I live in Oregon.

I am looking for a serious relationship, although just yiff might be fun lol. I'm interested in both men and women. I'm a little picky, but i'll make exceptions if I like you.

Ask me anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:32 pm
A Little About Me

Name: Mika (or Autumn. I prefer Mika)
Sex: Female
Sexual orientation: Questioning
Relationship Status: Single and looking
Breed of Furry: Questioning

About me:
I am a furry. I'm sure you noticed that by now.
Why else would i be in this guild? I live in oregon and don't enjoy cold weather, but i love snow.
I am somewhat taller than average women, about 5'6" tall. I enjoy baking sweet treats,
and although I do eat a lot, i am rather thin. I love Doctor Who and The Big Bang Theory.
Most of my friends would describe me as weird or nerdy. I prefer long term relationships rather
than meaningless flings. I am very honest and sometimes blunt. I always (yes,always) tell the truth,
even if i care about your feelings, no matter what. I am attracted to both men and women.

If there's anything you want to know. Just ask me.

Mika Hisoka

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:29 pm
Heh...that seems to be how every long distance relationship works out doesn't it? Anywho...I'm Kaito, everyone calls me Kai and while I'm not looking for a relationship I am looking for new friends if your intrested ^.^. I'm very easy to talk to, I don't judge, make fun of, laugh at, etc. I'm very understanding and am wise beyond my years. Yes I am an adult, if that matters, 20 years old to be exact. Also I tend to droll on and on and on and on lol, if that ever happens just hit me with a frying pan or something and I'll stop ^.^''. PM me if you want to talk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:20 am
The Top 10 Most Important Things I'm Looking For in a Mate:

1. Honest. Tells the truth all the time no matter what.
2. Trustworthy. Can i trust you to do what you say you're going to do?
Can i trust you to be there when i need you?
3. Has never cheated on past girlfriends/boyfriends and won't cheat on me.
4. If you want to date IRL, you have to aleady be living in Oregon or be able to visit.
5. Doesn't care if i dress like a boy or i don't wear make up sometimes.
6. Attractive. If i'm not attracted to you,our relationship won't last.
7. Can carry on or add to an intelligent conversation.
8. No criminal background. No history of psychosis (schizophrenia,bipolar,etc.).
9. Has never been married and does not have kids IRL.
10. At least 20 years old.

Mika Hisoka

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:53 am
Ya, some long dist work and some unfortunately don't. I am one of many long dist. I am a Californian and my mate lives in MD, yet we live chat on skype from time to time and call each other.

Sad to hear yours didn't work out, but you'll find that someone sure enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:06 am
Kayian
Ya, some long dist work and some unfortunately don't. I am one of many long dist. I am a Californian and my mate lives in MD, yet we live chat on skype from time to time and call each other.

Sad to hear yours didn't work out, but you'll find that someone sure enough.

I use to live in Cali, before i moved here to Oregon. Yes, most long distance relationships have to be done over webcam or phone. And thanks.  

Mika Hisoka

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:30 pm
*bump*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:59 pm
gaia_angelleft emotion_bandaid gaia_angelright  

Mika Hisoka

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:59 pm
Mika Hisoka
The Top 10 Most Important Things
I'm Looking For in a Mate:

1. Honest Yep thats me
2. Trustworthy. i never let my freinds down if i can
3. Has never cheated on past girlfriends/boyfriends and won't cheat on me.- i have been cheated on twice, once by a male once by a female, i don't cheat...
4. Will defend me over his/her buddies in an argument.- only if your in the right, if your in the wrong i'll let you know
5. Doesn't care if i dress like a boy or i don't wear make up sometimes.- i don't like girls who wear makeup and Tomboys turn me on!
6. Attractive. If i'm not attracted to you,our relationship won't last.-shrugs i would give myself a seven at least
7. Can carry on or add to an intelligent conversation. i can be intullectual at times.
8. No criminal background. a couple of speeding tickets and D-I-P charges but thats it
9. Has never been married and does not have kids IRL.- have never been married and no kids
10. At least 20 years old.-im 22

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
bryceninja
Mika Hisoka

1. Honest Yep thats me
3. Has never cheated on past girlfriends/boyfriends and won't cheat on me.- i have been cheated on twice, once by a male once by a female, i don't cheat...
4. Will defend me over his/her buddies in an argument.- only if your in the right, if your in the wrong i'll let you know
5. Doesn't care if i dress like a boy or i don't wear make up sometimes.- i don't like girls who wear makeup and Tomboys turn me on!
6. Attractive. If i'm not attracted to you,our relationship won't last.-shrugs i would give myself a seven at least
7. Can carry on or add to an intelligent conversation. i can be intullectual at times.
8. No criminal background. a couple of speeding tickets and D-I-P charges but thats it
9. Has never been married and does not have kids IRL.- have never been married and no kids

Hmm. Interesting. 3nodding  

Mika Hisoka

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 am
Mika Hisoka
bryceninja
Mika Hisoka

1. Honest Yep thats me

is it now? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 am
bryceninja
Mika Hisoka
bryceninja
Mika Hisoka

1. Honest Yep thats me

is it now? wink

interesting considering you say you would never cheat on your mate, but your profile says you are with a girl named ashley. stare  

Mika Hisoka

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:58 am
Mika Hisoka
bryceninja
Mika Hisoka
bryceninja
Mika Hisoka

1. Honest Yep thats me

is it now? wink

interesting considering you say you would never cheat on your mate, but your profile says you are with a girl named ashley. stare

no it doesn't...at least it shouldn't ash and i broke up hell...2 years ago...i need to investigate this...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:31 pm
curious, what do you find attractive?  

mr_white19

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:23 pm
lightspeedlancer
curious, what do you find attractive?

lets just say fat people are not going to have any luck with me.  
Relationships

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff