Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Oh Hai OvO (Israfel and Chuppi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:48 pm
It was a backwards way to ask for a battle. ‘want to exercise? Meet me at gym! OvO~Israfel’ Chuppi was an acquaintance and a bit skittish but he hoped she would be up for it. For the year he’d known her, she was a touch… passive. Sort of like him but not like him? Either way he was looking for another person to spar with. He thought he was getting slightly better, (having won against Jericho even!) Sitting on an empty bleacher, the siren kicked his feet hoping the chupacabra would show.  
Rown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:53 pm
Chuppi liked to exercise because it made her feel better. Healthier and happier too but that was beside the point. It also made the Chupacbara get out of her room and actually move around so when she got a note from Israf she was surprised (in a pleasant way) and therefore went to see him.

"Hallo. It has been a while."

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:58 pm
"Hi Chuppi!" ear wings flickered back and forth with happiness as the ghoul arrived. "Hi you got my text then?" Jumping, (or was the hopping with a bit of glisding due to his wings?), Israfel grinned. "Thank you for coming out here to train with me! I brought a few pumpkin pills, just in case we get too hurt. No reason to visit nurse cricket if we don't have to!" He was so excited.  
Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:01 pm
So this was going to be a battle after all then. Chuppi sighed at the mention of pumpkin pills but only smiled weakly, moving her stance to a more physically aggressive one. She cracked her knuckles with a single motion and then lunged forward.

Her strike was hard, fast, and she felt it connect with Isa's torso. "I'm sorry."

HP /40
damage dealt 5 pts

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:19 pm
Stumbling back, Israfel let a peep of surprise out. That was a good first strike. Wings fluttered as Israfel let his claws extend. "Don't be sorry! This is what you're supposed to do." Sweeping his claws at her, he felt the get her shoulder. "Sor- oh whoops." A light chuckle. "Well, it's all to make up better in the end right?"

HP: 35
Damage: 5

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:23 pm
Chuppi winced as Isra got her shoulder, though she was able to shrug it off somewhat decently and keep moving. "I...guess so?"

She returned the strike with one of her own - not nearly as hard a hit but at least it landed too. Growing older perhaps gave her a bit more top hit with.

HP 35/40
damage dealt 3 pts

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 pm
"Ah- It's not so bad. I mean-" He lashed out at her again with his claws, her strike making him wince. "Better to train and get better than be weak and you know-" A sad expression. "Get caught by those hunter people."

HP: 32
Damage: 2

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 pm
Mention of the Hunters just about brought Chuppi to a dead stop though the hit against her shoulder caused her to cry out and strike back. She hit again and went right away to rubbing her eyes, trying to blot away the tears.

She'd made a promise to herself she wouldn't cry anymore but it looked like she was already ruining that.

HP 33/40
damage dealt 3 pts

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 pm
As she stuck back, the ghoul was landing a few good hits. And here he thought she was just a skittish thing. As he struck back (and missed),at her noticed the tears threatening to fall. Did he just- "Oh Chuppi I'm sorry did I hurt you too badly?" He cooed at her in worry. It might have been a battle but he didn't want to hurt her that badly.

HP: 29
Damage:

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:01 pm
Chuppi wasn't focusing on Israfel, wasn't paying attention, so his sudden words caused her to react rather...violently. A shriek escaped her throat as she spread her fingers wide, striking him hard.

A few sniffles escape as she wiped her eyes again, clearly upset but unwilling to surrender.

HP 33/40
damage dealt 7 pts

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 pm
A cry of surprise and pain and the siren fell back, lashing in return. Oh sweet mother of jack she was- She was good at this! She was still sniffling though, and it didn't seem to be from pain or discomfort. Was it something he'd said? "I'm sorry Chippi! I din't mean to make you sad? Are you okay? I swear I didn't mean to hurt you?" He had nide what sparked but, then again he was a touch slow with some things.

HP: 22
Damage: 4

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:25 pm
"No, no, stay back! I don't want to hurt you!" Chuppi's words didn't match her actions as she struck out at Isra again, once more making heavy contact with her claws.

Why was she hitting so much harder now? Was it because she was older, or because she was frightened? Either way she struck him, and looked at him with terrified eyes.

HP 29/40
damage dealt 6 pts

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 am
It was about this time, that it was more or less apparently they had no intention to hurt each other but kept doing so because they kept accidentally hitting each other. Stepping back, Israfel shuffled as pain seared up from where her claws had gotten him. "It's okay." He cooed. "This- this is a sparring match. We kind of are supposed to get hurt." Timidly, he struck out, eyes closed.

HP: 16
Damage:8

Rown rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 am
What....they were? It was a spar, and Chuppi knew that which likely resulted in her hesitation. She took the blow her companion threw at her, groaning at the pain that sprung up from her shoulder.

She didn't attack right away, or if she did the blow missed entirely.

HP 21/40
damage dealt 0 pts

Rown

Friendly Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:22 am
Israfel wasn't sure how to reassure Chuppi that this wasn't serious in terms of feeling, like, he didn't dislike her or anything! He just wanted to get better at fighting! "Don't worry okay! I- I'll Get you a blood creamsicle." Because candy solved everything. A wing flapped out, hittting her arm.

"Ah, sorry."

HP: 16
Damage:2

Rown

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items