Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Bound For Life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
Click the picture to go back to the main thread

Title Your PMS:: Bound to Love

Demon/Angel Profiles::

[imgleft]Human form [/imgleft]

[align=center][size=14]►►[color=postingcolor]Full name [/color]◄◄[/size][/align]

[align=left][size=9]I was born [color=postingcolor]B-day[/color] around [color=postingcolor]age[/color] years ago. But on Earth I look to be [color=postingcolor]human age[/color][/align].

[align=right]According to my extra bits im a [color=postingcolor]gender[/color], weighing around [color=postingcolor]weight[/color]lbs and stand at [color=postingcolot]height[/color]. My human eyes are [color=postingcolor]eye color[/color] and my human hair is [color=postincolor]hair color[/color]. I look like this in my [url= the url]animal form[/url]. I look like this in my [url= the url]demon/angel form[/url]. I am playing for the [color=postingcolor]Demon's/Angel's[/color] Team. [/align]

[/size]

[align=center][size=12]_______________________________[/size][/align]

[size=13][color=postingcolor]What attitude?[/color][/size]
[size=9]personality [/size]

[align=right][size=13][color=postingcolor]Turn some pages in my book[/color][/size]
[size=9]biography,be sure to include why your character is playing the game.(at least a paragraph)[/size][/align]

[size=15][color=red]I Can Be Interesting.[/color][/size]

[align=left][size=12][color=black][b]Give Me More:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]❥[/size][/color][color=black][size=10]likes[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]❥[/size][/color][color=black][size=10]likes[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]❥[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] likes[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=black][b]Enough Already!:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]⊗[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] dislikes[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]⊗[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] dislikes[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]⊗[/size][/color][color=black][size=10]dislikes [/color][/size]
[/align]
[align=left][size=12][color=red][b]Keep it on the downlow:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=black][size=10]anything else we need to know about. Any weapons you carry, powers, and/or where your Mark is located on you and your partner's body. [/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=12][color=postingcolor]Have you seen my [url= the url(the tattoo your demon/angel gives to their soulmate)]Mark[/url]?[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=13][color=postingcolor]>[/color][/size] [color=black][size=10]username [/color][/size][/align]

Human Profiles::

[imgleft] Anime Picture[/imgleft]

[align=center][size=14]►►[color=postingcolor]Full name [/color]◄◄[/size][/align]

[align=left][size=9]I was born [color=postingcolor]B-day[/color] around [color=postingcolor]age[/color] years ago. [/align].

[align=right]According to my extra bits im a [color=postingcolor]gender[/color], weighing around [color=postingcolor]weight[/color]lbs and stand at [color=postingcolot]height[/color]. My eyes are [color=postingcolor]eye color[/color] and my hair is [color=postincolor]hair color[/color]. I am playing for the [color=postingcolor]Angel's/Demon's[/color] Team. [/align]

[/size]

[size=13][color=postingcolor]What attitude?[/color][/size]
[size=9]personality [/size]

[align=right][size=13][color=postingcolor]Turn some pages in my book[/color][/size]
[size=9]biography,be sure to include why your character is playing the game.(at least a paragraph)[/size][/align]

[size=15][color=red]I Can Be Interesting.[/color][/size]

[align=left][size=12][color=black][b]Give Me More:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]❥[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] likes[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=black][b]Enough Already!:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]⊗[/size][/color][color=black][size=10]dislikes [/color][/size]
[/align]
[align=left][size=12][color=red][b]Keep it on the downlow:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=black][size=10]anything else we need to know about. Any weapons you carry, allergies, secrets? [/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=13][color=postingcolor]>[/color][/size] [color=black][size=10]username [/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:53 am
User Image

►►Kyo ◄◄

I was born March 19th around 127 years ago. But on Earth I look to be 23

According to my extra bits im a male, weighing around 153lbs and stand at 6"1'. My human eyes are blue and my human hair is also blue. I look like this in my animal form. I look like this in my demon form. I am playing for theDemon's Team.

What attitude?
I've always been a quiet, scary-looking, misunderstood guy. But under all of that, I'm really sweet, charming, and a little funny. But to keep people from knowing that, and at a safe distance, I act cold, like an a*****e, and I get sarcastic.

Turn some pages in my book
Kyo was born in hell, unlike his mother who was once human. She came to hell and became the demon she was, but with a human heart she was the nicest demon anyone could ever meet. Why she fell for Kyo's dad, he will never know. But Kyo was the love of that woman's life in hell. He grew up to become a simple soul collector. He would visit Earth on a daily basis just to collect a few lost souls, his mother was proud of him. Kyo only knew his mother for 23 years before the first games began. No, his mother didn't join. Neither did his father. But his father had a gambling problem in the games, and bet away Kyo's mother's soul. To be lost forever. For the next hundred years Kyo trained to participate in the next games to win back his mother's soul. He will not fail, he is determined not to.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Ice Cream
The Night Sky
Soft Music
Enough Already!:
Man Kind
Bright Lights
Mirrors

Keep it on the downlow:
His favorite weapon is a scythe which he doesn't carry on him. He has the power of shadow manipulation. Being able to move shadows, feel shadows, and travel through them. He also has soul collecting which he can feel a person's soul, know their feelings, or even take it from them. My mark is placed on the left pelvis.

Have you seen my Mark?

> bloodylilrose

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image

►►Azia Marie Minato ◄◄

I was born October 25th around 19 years ago.

According to my extra bits im a female, weighing around 115lbs and stand at 5'7. My eyes are brown and my hair is reddish brown. I am playing for the Demon's Team.

What attitude?
Azia is very quiet and independent, and prefers to keep to herself most of the time. Around strangers, she's shy and harsh, but once she knows someone pretty well, she will open up and become more outgoing. She fights for what she wants and believes in, and loves a good challenge.

Azia's mother had died giving birth to her. Her father was hardly a family man. He had grown up on the rebellious side, dealing with gangs and drug dealing through high school, and had never expected to fall in love. He never truly ended his involvement with the "street crowd", either. After the death of his wife, he took on the duty of the single parent of Azia. Not knowing the proper styling of parenting, he did what he knew best. He raised her to be an independent girl, and a fighter, who had no reason to know fear.

Azia, however, had other plans. She hated guns and would goof off at the shooting range. She refused to learn of the drug world, using "Mom would never" as an excuse. Her father also never let Azia have candy or snacks, but they fascinated her, so whenever she could, she would take money from his wallet and go to the store and buy some. Azia didn't resent her father, she just wished she could choose her own hobbies.

Azia went to school like any other kid, and got fairly good grades. But her toughness got her into quite a few fights with her classmates. She always felt as if she could never fit in with her classmates, and she wasn't particularly upset about that. But, she did figure that it would be nice to find someone who understood her.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Peace and quiet
Snacks
Music
Enough Already!:
Crowds
Invasion of privacy
Violence

Keep it on the downlow:
Azia wields a gun. She hates using the thing, but she's a great shooter.

> ravensluckyshadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

►►James Mcleod ◄◄

I was born January 3rd around 20 years ago.

According to my extra bits i'm a male, weighing around 230lbs and stand at 6'4''. My eyes are blue and my hair is blonde. I am playing for the Angel's Team.

What attitude?
Ok, so I've got a bit of an anger problem, but that doesn't mean i'm a bad person, right? I mean for the most part i'm a nice, loyal person, just sometimes it feels like a whole different person is in there.

James grew up without any parents, raised by the local pastor in his small town. From the time he could walk, all he could remember was training and learning. Every day was the same story of physical and mental preparation, and the while he questioned why. At the age of 18 James was released into the real world, traveling from the small church town he grew up in to a large city. He blended into the city crowd perfectly, wanting only to live his life his way. He tries every day to stay within the confines of the code that his pastor had instilled in him. For some reason he always felt like he was being watched, but always dismissed it as fantasy.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
music
exercise
reading
Enough Already!:
mean people
losing a competition
lies

Keep it on the downlow:
James is a closet smoker, his weapons are the metal infused gloves he wears constantly, and two handguns

> CG Paradox

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image

►►Minako Sun Roland◄◄

I was born May 22 around 17 years ago.

According to my extra bits im a Female, weighing around 112lbs and stand at 5'4. My eyes are redish-brown and my hair is red. I am playing for the Angel's Team.

What attitude?
Minako is always nice and around others. When she feels threatened she becomes mean and cold. Besides that flaw almost everyone seems to like her. Minako is also very protective of those she cares about. She will do anything to make sure no harm comes to that person. She has a lose temper so she can become angry and harsh to someone if they annoy her. Minako is stubborn and will fight if she has to. She isn't afraid to let her learning skills come out when needed.

Minako never knew her real parents. When she was born she was given to a family that studied sword fighting and martial arts. When Minako was little and she was able to walk she was taught how to protect herself in case of any wrong event. True to her word she practiced until she couldn't stand anymore. Minako's foster Mom who was an outsider like she was would always let her take breaks from her training to act like a real kid. Minako never knew how since she hardly hung out with other children.

When Minako got close to the age of ten she master the martial arts and was now starting in her sword fighting training. Minako tended to like sword fighting better then martial arts anyways. When Minako was at school she would be around lots of people because her personality drew people to her and she made friends quickly. One day when Minako was in middle school someone threatened to fight her over a stupid reason and she changed and fought back. She won the fight but she scared away some of her new friends. Of course Minako knew it would happen but she didn't care she wasn't going to act weak in front of people to receive pity or something. Minako was them suspended for a week because of it even though it was self defense.

Minako is now a high school student and is waiting to graduate and leave the world. She personally wants to find someone who can understand her better and why she is the way she is. She figures if she tries to find this person she will be able to accomplish her search.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Sweets
Music
Sword fighting/Martial Arts
Enough Already!:
Being threatened
Idiots
Being scolded

Keep it on the downlow:
Minako wields two swords. She loves to use it but only when she needs to. Minako is always training herself until she is weak and exhausted that she cant stand anymore. She hates being the weak girl who needs saving.

> Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

►►Hanako Yui Suzumiya◄◄

I was born October 31 around one hundred years ago. But on Earth I look to be at least twenty

According to my extra bits I'm a female, weighing around 108lbs and stand at five feet, seven inches. My human eyes are chocolate brown and my human hair is light brown. I look like this in my animal form. I look like this in my demon form. I am playing for the Demon's Team.

What attitude?
I'm spunky, as my family likes to call me. I don't take no for an answer, and I do everything my way. I'm a tough, confident girl and I believe that I can handle everything that comes my way. Underneath all of that, though, is a crybaby who's just looking for someone to care for her in the same way her father cares for her mother. Yeah, I admit it. I'm a romantic, and I want to have one of those fairy tale endings, but I don't tell people that. Ever.

I was born in hell, like all of the other demons. My family is huge. I'm the only girl and the baby of the family. I have three older brothers, all of whom have competed in these games. You'd think that because I'm the baby and the only girl that I'd be really dainty and weak, right? You'd think that Daddy would spoil me and Mommy would teach me how to be a proper young lady - well, as proper as a demon lady could be, right? Hah.

Hell. No.

I always hung out with my brothers. All of them are super tough, and I'd always wrestle with them. Sure, my mom always got mad that I would end up with more bruises and bloody noses that most of the people who were dead, but in the end, she recognized that I was becoming a strong demon woman, the same as her, when she was younger. The fact that I'm going to be representing my family in these games is really cool, and there's a lot of pressure. I don't care though; I know I'm going to win. I'm going to make sure that everyone one knows the Suzumiya name, no matter what.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Chocolate
Music
Roses
Enough Already!:
Girly things
Losing
Show-Offs

Keep it on the downlow:
I use a rose whip as a weapon, which I normally wear as some sort of belt. Don't know what a rose whip is? It's a whip with the thorns of a rose. Get it? Good. I also play guitar and sing, but I never tell people that. Only my family knows that. Oh, my mark is on the right shoulder.

Have you seen my Mark?

> sumiko-chan555

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

►►Simon Avalon ◄◄

I was born on the 17th of June around 17 years ago.

According to my extra bits im a Male, weighing around 112lbs and stand at 6 foot 1 inch. My eyes are brown and my hair is Dark brown. I am playing for the Demon's Team.

What attitude?
Simon is gnerally kind, caring and warm hearted, he likes to engage in conversation with people, but particulalry anyone who is his friend, Simon is unduly loyal to his friends, he does his best to protect them from harm in any way he can. He despises people who use treachory to get what they want, if you are friends with someone you should stand by them is a belief he holds close.

Simons life is a comfortable one, his parents were caring and kind and rather carefree, so long as Simon had an inkling what he was doing he was genrally allowed to do it.

People respect him now, from an early age people had a problem with him, no-one knew why, Simon doesn't know to this day, they just rejected him for no apparent reason, thus he became firecly loyal, he didn't want people to be hurt on account of him, so he worked, worked hard, tried his best to generate a persona that everyone would at least respect. In school he has always been just above average thats the only good part of his rejection, he had much more time to study.

Outside of scholarly environments Simon was always praised as a good influence, he helped the people he could, like he would show small children how to ride bicycles, he'd help people solve problems, he'd offer his hands for manual labour, he all around wants to help, the only thing thats stops him from trusting everyone he meets is the lack of help he gets, especially from his peers, whilst they no longer ostracise him they don't make efforts to be helpful or kind, he wants someone to understand, or even better someone to help him, but that doesn't seem to be happening for him, so why should it ever?.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Loyal friends
Change
Benevolence
Enough Already!:
Treachory
Human nature as it stands
Waste of uselful materials

Keep it on the downlow:
Simon was entrusted with a standard Glock 17 pistol on his 17th birthday (his father had a thing for irony) he carries it around as a weapon of last resort.

> PS3_michael_521

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

►►Charlotte Rice ◄◄

I was born December 17th around 158 years ago. But on Earth I look to be 22

According to my extra bits I’m a female, weighing around 145lbs and stand at 5’8”. My human eyes are turquoise and my human hair is brunette. I look like this in my animal form. I look like this in my angel form. I am playing for the Angel's Team.

What attitude?
It’s rather hard to describe one’s self, but from what I’ve observed and gathered, I would say that I’m a confident, straight-forward, and curious young woman. I can’t really be shy around others, as I’m very open about my thoughts and feelings, though, I will admit that I try to word my thoughts so that I won’t offend and can be understood as clearly as possible. I find that miscommunication is the source of most arguments and problems and make it my motto to speak clearly. I can be quite the talker, and become a bit annoyed when interrupted, but I’m learning to be much more patient with these sorts of things.

I can’t stand liars, cheats, or anyone doing unnecessarily ignorant things, but I don’t have an explosive temper. I’m quite sure that I don’t know how to explode. I’m the type to simmer and sulk while ignoring the source of my anger. It’s not healthy to bottle it up, but if there’s nothing I can do to solve the problem, becoming enraged would only make things worse.

I had lived on Earth in England during the 1800s. I lived in a middle-class home and was well-off in the finance department. My father worked as an editor for a popular newspaper while my mother stayed home to clean and teach my sister and I our school lessons. She often took me to her social parties, as I was well-behaved and adults loved to show off their children to other adults. I didn’t mind, as I got to learn many interesting names and faces.

I was married at age twenty to a nice young man named Henry. His family was of some prestige so both my parents strongly encouraged the marriage. I was quite happy, as Henry was nice and treated me properly. I was growing to enjoy the life of a house-wife when I became pregnant at 23. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl, but I left this world as she came into it. I died before I was able to see my child’s face.

Heaven is quite nice - a perfect place for the weary. I love it, though I often find myself studying Earth and its recent history. Humans have advanced so much; it’s utterly fascinating. Girls can wear pants, hold high-standing jobs, and even become involved in politics. In my curiosity I’ve wondered, yearning to visit Earth and live as the humans in this age. Although some things have gotten worse, I want to see the good things, and even do my best to help those in need. It’s easier to help these days, and I would love to do so. It’s a selfish reason, but I’ve joined the game to live on Earth for a while to fulfill these desires.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Gardening
Dancing
Fantasy
Enough Already!:
Spiteful, hateful actions
The cold
The smell of pollution, smog, and smoke

Keep it on the down-low:
My mark is on the left shoulder-blade. I don’t like to fight, but I’ve become skilled in the use of a bow and arrow. I have the ability to help plants grow and to heal minor wounds. I know how to make herbs and medicines from most plants. From time to time, when I’m feeling playful, I like to view the world as if it were from a fantasy novel. I guess I would be called a “geek” in today’s culture.

Have you seen my Mark?

> Hikari Bunni Tenshi

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:52 am
User Image

►► Lucas Garcian Silver◄◄

I was born 4th May around 275 But on Earth I look to be 19

According to my extra bits im a male, weighing around 140lbs and stand at 6ft 2". My human eyes are yellow and my human hair is dark blonde. I look like this in my Animal Form. I look like this in my Angel Form. I am playing for the Angel's Team.

What attitude?
Kind, fun-loving, joking. He enjoys doing things his own way and tends to lead the charge in most things that he does.

Victorian England. Not a bad century, I grew up on the frontier of the British Empire. The Caribbean islands were a good place for someone like me, plenty of things to do, I stayed out of trouble of course, I knew better than to fall in with the wrong crowds. I grew up in a working family, doing whatever work I could get, smithing, mining, courier work, you name it I've worked on it, it was a tough life, but it I was happy. When I turned 18 I joined up with the naval explorers, I took it as a kind of opportunity to get away from everything and start fresh. After all, it's a huge world out there, why constrain yourself?

I loved the naval life, the intrigue, the mystery, the great friendly people. I especially loved the girl I met in east Africa. I'm not really one of those "Girl in every port" kind of guys. We got together and I asked to stay in Africa with her. They let me, and we got married, we were on the verge of having a child when the pirates came. The guys blasted through the defences as if they weren't there, they stormed into our house and I did the first the first thing I could think of. I grabbed a sword and defended my wife to the death. She made it out, but I didn't.

Heaven is everything I was told and more. It's incredible here, but I find myself drawn to the world I left behind. It's changed so much, and I've found out first hand that Earth is a place worth defending.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Exploring
Peace and quiet
Having fun
Enough Already!:
Bullies
Ignorance
Being bossed around

Keep it on the downlow:
My mark is located in the centre of the small of my partner's back. My weapon is a Cutlass, though I prefer to avoid using it without due cause. I'm knowledgeable in naval travel and exploring, I can also be quite diplomatic.

Have you seen my Mark?

> No_Superman_10

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces