Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Divine Favor Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:53 pm
Anwen Lark Fiddler

User Image

The Name is...
Anwen "Talon" Fiddler

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Female

It's What I Do...
Reading, writing, swordplay, disguising as a boy, singing, and playing many different instruments. Can manipulate inanimate and levitate objects.

My Protector, Friend, and Overall Ally...
Valor of the Storm (Storm) ~ Gryphon

My Ever haunting Past...
The Fiddler family ws originally a very poor one, up until one of their ancestors became part of the original Divine Circle. It was said that they had been a woman disguised as a man and had brought attention to the fact that women were just as good of warriors as men, allowing women everywhere within Aradon to begin training with weapons if they chose. With this, they became a rich family, not to mention one that was very close to the royal family from there on out. Ever since then, there was always at least one child belonging to the Divine Circle, but this generation, it may well not be possible. Or so they believed.

After their female ancestor, it had only been men that had risen to power in the knight ranks and it was believed that all the strong women in their family were long since past. When Anwen was born, she'd been very fragile and sickly, and her parents constantly doted over her and treated her with plenty of care and love. As she grew older, they didn't think that that there was any hope of being able to send her to the Castle of Divination, but she knew better than them. She would train with their eldest and most loyal warrior, Gil, until she was just as good as him. By that time, she was a skilled musician with a voice as beautiful as a siren's and the grace of a swan. Instead of simply being married off to any lord that would take the 'weak' young woman, she proved her parents wrong by beating Gil at a one-on-one dual of wits and strength.

She disguised herself as a boy, simply to keep people from looking down upon her; most women never made it into the Circle, but in the lesser guilds and the royal army, and being sickly on top of all of that, well, you could imagine that the teachers might go easy or might not even allow her to step foot into the building without being looked down upon for her 'weakness'. Then they sent her to the Castle of Divination in hopes to one day bring back the glory of her heritage and to the Fiddler name.

It's On Repeat...
Keep Holding On ~ Avril Lavigne

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

Inichi Nisuke Orogatai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Name is...
Inichi "Chino" Orogatai

male

It's What I Do...
Swimming, sewing, cooking, free-running, whistling, reading, and singing. Knowledgable in theraputic massage and cultivating agriculture for ornamental purposes. Fond of philosophical conversation. Able to direct and reform water.

Gino Epsilon - Golem

My Ever haunting Past...

Inichi was born the third child, and first son of a family of peasants who resided on a small mountain that overlooked the east side of the Kingdom of Aradon. From the moment his parents held him in their arms, they knew something was strange with this child. His body temperature would never rise above a brisk sixty degrees. He had led something resembling a normal, few first years of childhood. Getting into mischief with the neighborhood kids, playing in the rain, and reading books that seemed far too advanced for someone his age to read. Most of all, he loved to climb the tree in his yard and observe the 'hustle and bustle' of the city that seemed so far away.
The evening before his sixth birthday however, would change him forever.

That night, the townspeople rested peacefully, not knowing that in the distance a rampaging legion of ogres were in search of supplies, and worse...food. The encampment of peasants stood no chance against the brute strength the abominations possessed, screaming and the sounds of weapons clashing were rampant throughout, causing Inichi to awaken from his slumber. "Is it day yet?" he muttered as he opened his front door. To his dismay, it wasn't daylight he saw, but a nightmare. A pair of armor encrusted ogres were tearing his parents limb from limb, blood spewing all over as the crunch of bones and the smacking of lips was all he could hear. Frightened, he couldn't move. In fact he began to hyperventilate, and fainted. To his luck, the ogres hadn't noticed him over their incessant lip-smacking.

When he had regained consciousness, he could barely open his eyes, fearing that even the most subtle of movement would be his end. What he realized, not even a minute later, was that he couldn't move at all, much less see. His vision was cloudy and as he darted his eyes back and forth, noticing a few muggy figures a few yards in front of him. They seemed to be arguing, fingers pointing back and forth to Inichi. Within moments, a blinding flash of light eminated from the hands of one of the figures, and the walls surrounding his body quickly melted away. Naked and cold, he collapsed onto the floor. His muscles were weak, his body cold. Inichi deduced, while lying on the floor, that he must've been encased in ice. Slowly, he looked up, revealing a small crowd of men and women, all wearing decorative robes or shimmering armor. Inching his hands towards his face, he slowly rubbed his eyes and managed to lift himself onto his knees and hands. Suddenly, a voice rang out. "If you are able, rise like the morning sun." Raising his head, he slowly gazed around, still disoriented, eyes still adjusting to the dim lit cathedral. "We won't tell you again. Stand!" Another voice shouted from the darkness surrounding him. Struggling to keep his balance, he eventually rose to his feet, wincing in pain from every inch of posture he regained. The sound of footsteps from behind him grew louder and louder, the soft touch of a warm hand rubbing him on his shoulder. A subtle, sultry voice whispered in his ear. "Congratulations. You passed the first test."

At that moment, he knew where he was. Inichi had only heard of fairy tales, of the fabled 'Castle of Divination.' He looked up as his eyes welled with tears that fell so fast and heavily, they started to form a puddle beneath him. Letting out a groan of anguish and agony, he looked down at his reflection in the puddle of tears. He was...older. Much older than he could've imagined. Wiping the stream of tears pouring from his face and trying to stifle his sobbing, the voice behind him spoke again. "You've been frozen for a little over a decade. We've been waiting for someone to become proficient and empathic enough to train you properly. Your training begins tomorrow."

That was seven years ago. Inichi resides within the main city of Aradon, where he scours libraries for documents that might help him find something to give him peace of mind, still haunted by that horrific night. He owns a small shop in the middle of town, where he had made his name as a quite reputable tailor and chef. Constantly befuddled by mood fluxuations and seemingly endless internal torment, the closest thing that brings him peace is seeing the look of joy on someone's face as they bite into a delicious morsel of food, or seeing someone's face light up as soon as he finishes up an assortment of asthetic accessories for them.

This wouldn't last forever, this he knew.

It's On Repeat...
Memory - The Seatbelts

Merely a Puppet To...
Seriously Ridiculous

Rhoxio Yuki Ketsueki

User Image

The Name is...
Rhoxio "Fenrir" Ketsueki

male

It's What I Do...
Writing, art, swordplay (Using multiple swords), cooking, training. Is able to control the electrons in the air, allowing him to control certain elements like fire and lightning by speeding up the neutrons in the air.

Strength of darkness (Kuroi) ~ Dragon

My Ever haunting Past...
Rhoxio was..born from in a small farm family, who was not poor, but not even close to rich. When he was born his parents constantly had to ask other villagers to watch him so they may work on their farm. After nearly five years of constant rotation between family's Rhoxio had grown..detached from people. Another three years later he ran away from the village, and towards one of the "main" city's, where upon arriving he was found by a group of nobles who took pity on him.

While growing up with the nobles, he ended up learning how to fight with both a sword, and without, learning a style one of his "brothers" named "boxing" which involve fast, and strong punches. After learning how to use one sword he went on to two, then three. Now he's at six swords that he carries around. He was considered a natural prodigy at most everything he does...but in secret he trains his "power" to control the neurons in the air, causing sparks for flame, and increased speed for "lightning"..when he turned seventeen he was sent to the Castle of Divination to hopefully help protect the kingdom.

It's On Repeat...
P.O.D ~ Alive

Merely a Puppet To...
Snow_Akechi

Jiercho Louis Cypher

User Image

The Name is...
Jericho Louis Cypher

Male

It's What I Do...
Reading, training, crafting magical objects, practicing magical arts. Has mastered two schools of magic; Shapeshifting and Enchantments

Grenth ~ Unicorn

My Ever haunting Past...
Jericho's family, the Cypher's, where simple merchants. Well, everyone from his father's side that is. His mother came from the family of Riovas; a family whose Ancestors where in the Divine Circle. However, Jericho's mother, instead of choosing a noble or a kngiht as her family commanded her, chose a simple merchant as her husband, Jericho's father. After some issues regarding her choice, she was removed from the family, no longer a Riovas. But even though she was removed from the family, she had a happy life with Jericho's father.

Three years after their marriage, Jericho was born the second son of the Cypher Family. His older brother showed much promise of being a knight; he was naturally stronger then Jericho, learned to use weapons better then Jericho, and even had a much more active social life. But what his brother lacked was one crucial thing; the natural affinity for the magical arts. While Jericho couldn't have match up to his brother in terms of physical prowess, he learned how to use his innate ability with magic to augment his strengths and weaknesses, to enable him to better himself in the long run.

Once the both of them reached adulthood, Jericho's brother, while a very skilled fighter, stayed away from the life of knighthood and settled down as a merchant, and at times, mercenary. Jericho however sought to improve his magical powers, and left the family business to become an apprentice of a Mage Guild. He impressed the Guild masters with his physical ability, which was far superior to most of the other mages, and his mastery of one class of magic; Enchantment, which enabled Jericho to Enchant anyone in various way, be it give them an immunity to disease or cause them to see horrific hallucination. Accepted by the Guild, Jericho began to venture into another class of magics; Shapeshifting.

At the age 18, Jericho studied under the wing of Dunmar, a Master Shapeshifter who has taken many forms, who no one knew who he was, other then the fact he was a mage and his name might be Dunmar. During his time with Dunmar, Jericho quickly learned how to transform into simple creatures; small animals, then to bigger animals. After learning the basic animal transformation, he was then taught more complicated forms; specific types of animals, other humans, and objects. During this time, Jericho suffered an accident which scarred most of his body, disfiguring his face and torso. He recovered physically, but his natural form (that is to say, his personal human form) was forever changed. Despite the damages, he continued to study with Dunmar, until three years later, where he learned everything there was about Shapeshifting magic.

For a while, Jericho traveled the world, using his skills to help others and teach young mages his arts. When he was 25, he figured he would try to enter the Divine Circle; just like the Ancestors of his mother. So after another few months of training and random questing, Jericho went to the Castle of Divination, in hopes of being able to join the Divine circle.

It's On Repeat...
We are One ~ MTWM)

Merely a Puppet To...
Ryonara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:56 pm
Ralan Tiar Cratos

User Image

The Name is...
Ralan Cratos

Male

It's What I Do...
Swordplay, martial arts, playing panflute, able to reverse, duplicate or negate magical or unatural things to a certain limit.

Aethan ~ Wind dragon

My Ever haunting Past...
I was born into nomad family. Large group of people who just travel from place to place. We never stick in one place too long and we dont belong to any country nor do we bow to any king. We have our leader of course, and that is our clan shaman. However we aren't the only clan, there are many clans arround this world. Each clan has they're own protector, and we are under protiction of wind god. I was trained to be soldier first, since I was quite promising one to be great warrior. Our clan needs soldiers even if it doesn't usualy go war with anyone, since there are many dangers under the sky. Beasts, bandits and sometimes other clans. My parents were healers, but I didn't have blessings to do that sorts of thing. During my older age I found this strange ability of mine. I could turn enemy's fireball against himself, or could copy healing spell of friend. It was strange ability, but our shaman was able to unlock it's secret. He said I was under protection of wind god. Her hand rests on my shoulder and her face smiled towards me, he said. I didn't know if that was true or not, but my ability was quite usefull. During one dreadful battle our clan was nearly lost. However by my prayer, wind formed something that resembled dragon. I wasn't sure, since it was only a brief second but grand wind strorm came and anihilated our enemies. Then I heard wind whispering to me. "Go to castle of divination.. learn the ways of paladin.." When I told to our shaman what I heard, he was overjoyed. So, soon I traveled a long way there alone. And when I arrived I took the exam the priests prepaired for me..

It's On Repeat...
Colors of Wind - Played with panflute

Merely a Puppet To...
Blacksanor

Zalain Aleous Soren

User Image

The Name is...
Zalain Soren))

Male

It's What I Do...
If I am not training I am brushing up on my spellcraft reading books of all types in hopes of discovering long forgoten magick of old, I use a single long sword in companation with magick mainly water types like Ice, Mist, and Water it self.

Shizuka~ Large wolf, A gauardian of the water elementals.

My Ever haunting Past...
Growing up and hearing the storys of the Divine Circle like most boys of youth I often fantasized becoming one of them. My only fear was that I had not a drop of any noble blood within me I feared that it would hinder me. Though I still trained as most boys did by bashing eachother with wooded swords playing war game, No matter how good i seemed to do or how much praise i would get from the other boys in my small village the fear of my own common blood held me back.

Only a small amount of time into my thirteenth year i began to have weird dreams and opon waking my room would be covered in a thin sheet of ice, Naturally i told no one. For mounths I hid this secret unsure of what it was, But I soon could not hide it any longer. During a typical day of war games I accedently froze on of the boys solid after scoring a hit along his back. A traviling Sorceror sawl my actions and quickly came to my friends aid realesing the spell before the boy died.

The sorceror stayed for three years longer to help me control my gift he told me that direct elemental manipulation without a book or incantaions was indeed a rare and special gift. Now five years later a new fire burns in my chest, A rekindled hope that I may yet become one of the Divine Circle that it was perhaps possible I travil now to the Castle of Divination in hopes of fufilling my boyhood dream.

It's On Repeat...
Sanctuary~Utada Hikaru

Merely a Puppet To...
Malkeaor

Secreatia Riddle Nymphwood

The Name is...
Secreatia "Whisper of Fate" Nymphwood

Female

It's What I Do...
Has the ability to read auras, minds, and use mind control on those with weaker wills.

Glory of the Dead (Glory) ~ Thestral

My Ever haunting Past...
Little is knwon of Secreatia's past, but there are plenty of rumors surrounding her birth and how she came to become one of the king's most trusted and powerful mages. She was born deep within the Forest of Nymph, a forest that is said to be filled with dark magics and evil creatures that lure men to their deaths if they tread too deeply into its mysterious undergrowth. At birth, it was said that a tribe of nymphs found her and raised her amongst them as if she were one of them, teaching her the ways of the forest and nature itself. For many years, she lived peacefully in the wood, protecting humans from her 'family' and many of her unnatural 'brethen'.

On one such occassion, the king, a prince at the time, had fallen from his dragon and lay on the forest floor, surrounded by creatures of myth and lengend, pleading for a quick death, but she stepped from the undergrowth and commanded her allies to leave him alone. They obeyed her without question and left both of the humans alone, watching from a distance to make sure the mortal man would not try to harm their adopted child. She had learned to heal from the unicorns and healed him without any problems before she turned to leave. Then, he pleaded for Secreatia to come back with him to the outside world, to train as a mage.

At first, she refused to leave her 'people', stating the fact that she had been left unwanted by her mortal parents to die in the forest, but after a while, she was finally talked into leaving with him. When his dragon and several of his knights arrived, she left the forest with the promise that she would visit often and prove to the mortals that the creatures were the ones who were truly in power there. Given a true name and a high education, she was accepted at the castle of Divination within weeks and grew to become the greatest witch known to Aradon. But much is still unknown about her true motives.

And many still wonder whether she is fighting for the good of mankind or is trying to destroy it.

It's On Repeat...
Viva la Vida ~ Coldplay

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

Vincent Anderson Shepard

User Image

The Name is...
Vincent “Dante” Shepard

Male

It's What I Do...
I read, words on a page are more reliable than those from the mouth of a person. My martial skills I have to thank from my father, as well as my instructors. They taught me well, but the life they had wanted for me was one I couldn’t follow. I enjoy my privacy; I’ve lived alone for the past ten years for a reason. My motivations? What an odd question, is there a reason for anything? I do what I do because what I do is what I perceive to be right. Things like money and fame are far from my list of concerns. I was given the power of Kinetic Generation, the power to change, create, and stop kinetic energy or the energy of movement.

Infinium -Familiar

My Ever haunting Past...
My family, and my home…I haven’t thought about those in years. I grew up in the Shepard house; we were well kept a luxurious lifestyle thanks to the sweat and hard work of others. My family was rather extensive; there was my father and mother, my older brother, and sister, me then four other younger siblings, three boys and one girl. We were raised as our class dictated, manners, class, etiquette, swordsmanship, horseback riding the standard clichés of the “superior” class. My older sister, myself and one of my younger brothers were however not quite as typical as my other siblings, we sought more than just this life that had been handed to us. As luck, or destiny would have it our wishes were to come true, my father who had been a knight for years before he settled down with our mother opened the door for the three of us, a door that would lead us to The Castle of Divination. My older sister, Lilian was and is still to this day an incredible mage; her magical prowess is rivaled by few today. She has sacrificed much to get to where she is now, including her title and name of Shepard. My younger brother Royce, he threw himself into his studies with his Mount, a celestial sprit that commonly takes the form of a serpentine dragon. He is still in training though as talented as he is he still needs time to improve he’s only 17. I on the other hand chose the middle ground, while I enjoyed my time I felt empty, hollowed out by the wishes of the people around me.

My life, my talents, everything that I was I was given by the sacrifice of others, whether they be my competition at the Castle, or the servants back at my home. I was unable to withstand this reality and so I decided that I was to leave. The night I took what I needed I was visited, a celestial light revealed itself to me, taking the form of a bipedal like dragon it granted me its might for I would not be a carbon copy of a soldier, I would be a different branch so to speak. That night, with the power I had been granted I left. The creature revealed itself as Infinium, I never asked much about him, I understood that this thing was beyond my comprehension, all of the mounts in my mind were beyond simple humans. I took residence in a remote land, a crystalline forest in which I took refuge with its mighty trees and endless bounty I made a home, with the powers Infinium had provided. I worried though, every knight before me had needed very special, very diligent training to properly form with their Ride, I wondered if my leaving wound hinder my abilities. By living on my own, and meditating in the crystalline forest with Infinium I grew a strong mental connection with him we trained, he taught me what there was to teach, and although it lacked the rigor of standard training it wasn’t just a session it was my life. For years I have hid myself away, venturing beyond the reach of my sanctuary rarely I held a deep inner hatred for myself, because I had gained the power I had wanted and left my responsibilities as a knight, Infinium told me that a knight isn’t a knight by title, he is one by the actions he does. I took this to heart, it was then that I found myself drawn to leave the forest more, I would venture just beyond its reaches to the communities on its borders while there I would protect the citizens in whatever way I could, whether it was with a sword or by simply being there. Because of the fierce nature of Infinium, and my stoic appearance I was given the nickname Dante by the people that I faced, it was a name I felt was appropriate.

For the remainder of my time that has been my life, the saddened hero who ran from his destiny, the honorless knight that defends out of obligation rather than need. I have not gone back to visit my family, I doubt after all of these years that they would want to see me, I have all but abandoned my name of Shepard, I feel that my brother and other siblings will carry the name better then I, their honorless older brother ever could.

It's On Repeat...
Hulle Granz Cathedral

Merely a Puppet To...
Nicko1421

Sicily Lynn Bade

User Image

The Name is...
Sicily Bade

Female

It's What I Do...
Sculpting, Archery, Cooking / Motivated by the mindset to prove to any male that she can become something much better than them / Occasionally practices fist fighting through sparring but primarily sticks to her bow and arrows / Magically, she manipulates and creates fire via her hands

Cicero ~ Axex

My Ever haunting Past...
Grew up in a fairly normal manner. She lived however, only under her mother's rule after her dad had passed away and because of this, played like a boy. Getting into a group to take up sparring and mock battles was difficult to do at about 12 years old and being a girl, ment she had to be teased at first. Being hot tempered and competitive as her mother had described her to be, Sicily had accidentally started a fire in the woods while persuading the boys to let her join them. It was then she was considered too much for them to handle and ratted out to a few noble authorities.

Sicily was taken from her mother then to be detained for observation. Not very many people around where she lived practiced magic nor even possessed the gift so with her new found ability, she had no choice but to demand admission into this alleged Divine Circle but was turned down for obvious reasons. She was not nearly trained enough to take part in their ranks and instead was brought to Aradon to be taken in by a warrior of fire to teach her the ways of yielding both fire and arrows. Swords were no longer her taste from the rude boys of her childhood.

Upon turning 20, her trip to the Castle of Divination was happening, but only for further testing. With no blood of former members not royalty, her chances of being admitted into the circle were belittled by her own mind but that only made her want to try harder.

It's On Repeat...
Promises ~ Nero

Merely a Puppet To...
Zeldacatvampire

Reinna Lind Carte

User Image

The Name is...
Reinna Carte

Male!

It's What I Do...
Writing, Cartography and Mapmaking, Adventuring, Very limited fighting capabilities while not possessed, Strong fire magic while possessed.

The Flames of my Heart (Afarit) ~ Infernal Spirit

My Ever haunting Past...
As the first son of the Carte family, it was to be Reinna's role to lead the well known map making business that had made them wealthy. Through his training, he became a talented cartographer and explorer, often arranging expeditions to extend the edges of maps, as well as his family's name. It was on one such expedition which he traveled to an uncharted land of desert. Amongst a forsaken city the bulk of his expedition was felled by ancient spirits, and Reinna escaped back to Aradon, his soul marred from the city's curse.

Weakened and near death, Reinna spent the following year at his home. Fearful for Reinna's life, his father sought a means to banish the affliction, and found only one answer. Shortly after Reinna was sent to the Divine Circle so that he might strengthen his body and spirit, and be cleansed of his curse. At the Castle of Divination, he took part in the Test of Righteousness, when the flaming spirit, Afarit, awoke inside him and tore free from his soul.

After being accepted into the Castle, Reinna was at constant odds with the malicious being that chose him. Afarit, having no body of her own, must take possession of Reinna's to fight. Likewise, Reinna remains incapable and weakened while not possessed. He continues to strengthen himself through the Castle of Divination's training, so that he might be able to return to his family honorably.

It's On Repeat...
Walking to Pisa ~ Mark Salona

Merely a Puppet To...
Elita~Shan

Troa Wraith Reeve

User Image

The Name is...
Troa "Wraith" Reeve

About 21

Male

It's What I Do...
Kicking back and enjoying a good drink and smoke, enjoying the simple things in life, training, the occasional bar fight, and being able to control his own body to him is both a simple and highly valued pleasure in life. He is able to use the sorcery of a reality marble, which manifested in him to be able to trace weapons he sees, and project them to an almost perfect state. Though they are weaker then their original, he can project as many as his prana allows.

Kohryu the black dragon.

My Ever haunting Past...
Troa was born and raised to be a cage fighter, in an illegal underground ring. He was put through harsh training since he was a child, and never knew anything but fighting. He had to learn through his fights, that the only mercy he was allowed to give and receive was death, for the fighters who lost their fights would be killed in a much harsher manner then they would if they died in the ring. Troa's trainer eventually found that he could use a little sorcery, and trained him to use the reality marble Unlimited Blade Works. Troa's "father" happened to be a collector of weapons, of both legends and otherwise. Troa traced all of those weapons, and used them in his fights. Eventually the ring was found, and Troa was "freed," although he had no idea waht to do. He eventually was sent to the military, where he learned how to make friends through his bonds with the other soldiers. However his previous life had left him with not only countless scars over his body that discolored his skin, but also multiple persona. He has three other's now, but thinks there are more who just haven't "awakened" yet. Each persona brings out different aspects of the body out to it's fullest potential when they are in control, and also have a different mastery over the reality marble. Troa now simply lives life, and is taking the time to enjoy the things he was denied in his past. Such as having a birthday, which his friends gave him. However his cage name had stuck with him in the military, earning him the nickname of Wraith. Troa eventually was offered to become a squire, for his abilities he had demonstrated in the military. Troa accepted the offer, though at the moment has yet to have met his partner.

It's On Repeat...
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin

Merely a Puppet To...
Crimson Flash

Diedrith Korkaran Toran

User Image

The Name is...
Diedrith Toran

Male

It's What I Do...
My motivation for fighting is not a big secret. I fight for what I believe in. I believe that this war will leave us suspended in an animated time of a frozen period that will stay all our hands and short change us to the death of the reaper. SO I fight for myself and my life, for power, gain, and the betterment of the world. My powers you say? Well I control the powers of both Light and Darkness as well as the ability to summon the void. I can summon crows to my aid. My fighting style? Hah, don;t make my laugh.I fight with unnatural speed and grace, relying heavily on my reflexes, agility, and speed to put it quick but life threatening shots that my opponents can never follow.

Phoenix

My Ever haunting Past...
I guess if you insist. Since my birth I have craved that which I cannot have. I want more and more power so I can save this world and everyone in it. I trained for days, weeks, months, and years to get where I am now. I have just finished my squireship to become fully fledged into the order. Only joining a year back, I am the greatest apprentice they have had. I follow my own path and set goals in my own mind. I don't allow others to change me, for I am who I am and no one will deter me from my goal.

It's On Repeat...
Jumper-Third Eye Blind

Merely a Puppet To...
Zepharius Serpenthelm

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:58 pm
Ralan Tiar Cratos

User Image

The Name is...
Ralan Cratos

Male

It's What I Do...
Swordplay, martial arts, playing panflute, able to reverse, duplicate or negate magical or unatural things to a certain limit.

Aethan ~ Wind dragon

My Ever haunting Past...
I was born into nomad family. Large group of people who just travel from place to place. We never stick in one place too long and we dont belong to any country nor do we bow to any king. We have our leader of course, and that is our clan shaman. However we aren't the only clan, there are many clans arround this world. Each clan has they're own protector, and we are under protiction of wind god. I was trained to be soldier first, since I was quite promising one to be great warrior. Our clan needs soldiers even if it doesn't usualy go war with anyone, since there are many dangers under the sky. Beasts, bandits and sometimes other clans. My parents were healers, but I didn't have blessings to do that sorts of thing. During my older age I found this strange ability of mine. I could turn enemy's fireball against himself, or could copy healing spell of friend. It was strange ability, but our shaman was able to unlock it's secret. He said I was under protection of wind god. Her hand rests on my shoulder and her face smiled towards me, he said. I didn't know if that was true or not, but my ability was quite usefull. During one dreadful battle our clan was nearly lost. However by my prayer, wind formed something that resembled dragon. I wasn't sure, since it was only a brief second but grand wind strorm came and anihilated our enemies. Then I heard wind whispering to me. "Go to castle of divination.. learn the ways of paladin.." When I told to our shaman what I heard, he was overjoyed. So, soon I traveled a long way there alone. And when I arrived I took the exam the priests prepaired for me..

It's On Repeat...
Colors of Wind - Played with panflute

Merely a Puppet To...
Blacksanor

Zalain Aleous Soren

User Image

The Name is...
Zalain Soren))

Male

It's What I Do...
If I am not training I am brushing up on my spellcraft reading books of all types in hopes of discovering long forgoten magick of old, I use a single long sword in companation with magick mainly water types like Ice, Mist, and Water it self.

Shizuka~ Large wolf, A gauardian of the water elementals.

My Ever haunting Past...
Growing up and hearing the storys of the Divine Circle like most boys of youth I often fantasized becoming one of them. My only fear was that I had not a drop of any noble blood within me I feared that it would hinder me. Though I still trained as most boys did by bashing eachother with wooded swords playing war game, No matter how good i seemed to do or how much praise i would get from the other boys in my small village the fear of my own common blood held me back.

Only a small amount of time into my thirteenth year i began to have weird dreams and opon waking my room would be covered in a thin sheet of ice, Naturally i told no one. For mounths I hid this secret unsure of what it was, But I soon could not hide it any longer. During a typical day of war games I accedently froze on of the boys solid after scoring a hit along his back. A traviling Sorceror sawl my actions and quickly came to my friends aid realesing the spell before the boy died.

The sorceror stayed for three years longer to help me control my gift he told me that direct elemental manipulation without a book or incantaions was indeed a rare and special gift. Now five years later a new fire burns in my chest, A rekindled hope that I may yet become one of the Divine Circle that it was perhaps possible I travil now to the Castle of Divination in hopes of fufilling my boyhood dream.

It's On Repeat...
Sanctuary~Utada Hikaru

Merely a Puppet To...
Malkeaor

Secreatia Riddle Nymphwood

The Name is...
Secreatia "Whisper of Fate" Nymphwood

Female

It's What I Do...
Has the ability to read auras, minds, and use mind control on those with weaker wills.

Glory of the Dead (Glory) ~ Thestral

My Ever haunting Past...
Little is knwon of Secreatia's past, but there are plenty of rumors surrounding her birth and how she came to become one of the king's most trusted and powerful mages. She was born deep within the Forest of Nymph, a forest that is said to be filled with dark magics and evil creatures that lure men to their deaths if they tread too deeply into its mysterious undergrowth. At birth, it was said that a tribe of nymphs found her and raised her amongst them as if she were one of them, teaching her the ways of the forest and nature itself. For many years, she lived peacefully in the wood, protecting humans from her 'family' and many of her unnatural 'brethen'.

On one such occassion, the king, a prince at the time, had fallen from his dragon and lay on the forest floor, surrounded by creatures of myth and lengend, pleading for a quick death, but she stepped from the undergrowth and commanded her allies to leave him alone. They obeyed her without question and left both of the humans alone, watching from a distance to make sure the mortal man would not try to harm their adopted child. She had learned to heal from the unicorns and healed him without any problems before she turned to leave. Then, he pleaded for Secreatia to come back with him to the outside world, to train as a mage.

At first, she refused to leave her 'people', stating the fact that she had been left unwanted by her mortal parents to die in the forest, but after a while, she was finally talked into leaving with him. When his dragon and several of his knights arrived, she left the forest with the promise that she would visit often and prove to the mortals that the creatures were the ones who were truly in power there. Given a true name and a high education, she was accepted at the castle of Divination within weeks and grew to become the greatest witch known to Aradon. But much is still unknown about her true motives.

And many still wonder whether she is fighting for the good of mankind or is trying to destroy it.

It's On Repeat...
Viva la Vida ~ Coldplay

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

Vincent Anderson Shepard

User Image

The Name is...
Vincent “Dante” Shepard

Male

It's What I Do...
I read, words on a page are more reliable than those from the mouth of a person. My martial skills I have to thank from my father, as well as my instructors. They taught me well, but the life they had wanted for me was one I couldn’t follow. I enjoy my privacy; I’ve lived alone for the past ten years for a reason. My motivations? What an odd question, is there a reason for anything? I do what I do because what I do is what I perceive to be right. Things like money and fame are far from my list of concerns. I was given the power of Kinetic Generation, the power to change, create, and stop kinetic energy or the energy of movement.

Infinium -Familiar

My Ever haunting Past...
My family, and my home…I haven’t thought about those in years. I grew up in the Shepard house; we were well kept a luxurious lifestyle thanks to the sweat and hard work of others. My family was rather extensive; there was my father and mother, my older brother, and sister, me then four other younger siblings, three boys and one girl. We were raised as our class dictated, manners, class, etiquette, swordsmanship, horseback riding the standard clichés of the “superior” class. My older sister, myself and one of my younger brothers were however not quite as typical as my other siblings, we sought more than just this life that had been handed to us. As luck, or destiny would have it our wishes were to come true, my father who had been a knight for years before he settled down with our mother opened the door for the three of us, a door that would lead us to The Castle of Divination. My older sister, Lilian was and is still to this day an incredible mage; her magical prowess is rivaled by few today. She has sacrificed much to get to where she is now, including her title and name of Shepard. My younger brother Royce, he threw himself into his studies with his Mount, a celestial sprit that commonly takes the form of a serpentine dragon. He is still in training though as talented as he is he still needs time to improve he’s only 17. I on the other hand chose the middle ground, while I enjoyed my time I felt empty, hollowed out by the wishes of the people around me.

My life, my talents, everything that I was I was given by the sacrifice of others, whether they be my competition at the Castle, or the servants back at my home. I was unable to withstand this reality and so I decided that I was to leave. The night I took what I needed I was visited, a celestial light revealed itself to me, taking the form of a bipedal like dragon it granted me its might for I would not be a carbon copy of a soldier, I would be a different branch so to speak. That night, with the power I had been granted I left. The creature revealed itself as Infinium, I never asked much about him, I understood that this thing was beyond my comprehension, all of the mounts in my mind were beyond simple humans. I took residence in a remote land, a crystalline forest in which I took refuge with its mighty trees and endless bounty I made a home, with the powers Infinium had provided. I worried though, every knight before me had needed very special, very diligent training to properly form with their Ride, I wondered if my leaving wound hinder my abilities. By living on my own, and meditating in the crystalline forest with Infinium I grew a strong mental connection with him we trained, he taught me what there was to teach, and although it lacked the rigor of standard training it wasn’t just a session it was my life. For years I have hid myself away, venturing beyond the reach of my sanctuary rarely I held a deep inner hatred for myself, because I had gained the power I had wanted and left my responsibilities as a knight, Infinium told me that a knight isn’t a knight by title, he is one by the actions he does. I took this to heart, it was then that I found myself drawn to leave the forest more, I would venture just beyond its reaches to the communities on its borders while there I would protect the citizens in whatever way I could, whether it was with a sword or by simply being there. Because of the fierce nature of Infinium, and my stoic appearance I was given the nickname Dante by the people that I faced, it was a name I felt was appropriate.

For the remainder of my time that has been my life, the saddened hero who ran from his destiny, the honorless knight that defends out of obligation rather than need. I have not gone back to visit my family, I doubt after all of these years that they would want to see me, I have all but abandoned my name of Shepard, I feel that my brother and other siblings will carry the name better then I, their honorless older brother ever could.

It's On Repeat...
Hulle Granz Cathedral

Merely a Puppet To...
Nicko1421

Sicily Lynn Bade

User Image

The Name is...
Sicily Bade

Female

It's What I Do...
Sculpting, Archery, Cooking / Motivated by the mindset to prove to any male that she can become something much better than them / Occasionally practices fist fighting through sparring but primarily sticks to her bow and arrows / Magically, she manipulates and creates fire via her hands

Cicero ~ Axex

My Ever haunting Past...
Grew up in a fairly normal manner. She lived however, only under her mother's rule after her dad had passed away and because of this, played like a boy. Getting into a group to take up sparring and mock battles was difficult to do at about 12 years old and being a girl, ment she had to be teased at first. Being hot tempered and competitive as her mother had described her to be, Sicily had accidentally started a fire in the woods while persuading the boys to let her join them. It was then she was considered too much for them to handle and ratted out to a few noble authorities.

Sicily was taken from her mother then to be detained for observation. Not very many people around where she lived practiced magic nor even possessed the gift so with her new found ability, she had no choice but to demand admission into this alleged Divine Circle but was turned down for obvious reasons. She was not nearly trained enough to take part in their ranks and instead was brought to Aradon to be taken in by a warrior of fire to teach her the ways of yielding both fire and arrows. Swords were no longer her taste from the rude boys of her childhood.

Upon turning 20, her trip to the Castle of Divination was happening, but only for further testing. With no blood of former members not royalty, her chances of being admitted into the circle were belittled by her own mind but that only made her want to try harder.

It's On Repeat...
Promises ~ Nero

Merely a Puppet To...
Zeldacatvampire

Reinna Lind Carte

User Image

The Name is...
Reinna Carte

Male!

It's What I Do...
Writing, Cartography and Mapmaking, Adventuring, Very limited fighting capabilities while not possessed, Strong fire magic while possessed.

The Flames of my Heart (Afarit) ~ Infernal Spirit

My Ever haunting Past...
As the first son of the Carte family, it was to be Reinna's role to lead the well known map making business that had made them wealthy. Through his training, he became a talented cartographer and explorer, often arranging expeditions to extend the edges of maps, as well as his family's name. It was on one such expedition which he traveled to an uncharted land of desert. Amongst a forsaken city the bulk of his expedition was felled by ancient spirits, and Reinna escaped back to Aradon, his soul marred from the city's curse.

Weakened and near death, Reinna spent the following year at his home. Fearful for Reinna's life, his father sought a means to banish the affliction, and found only one answer. Shortly after Reinna was sent to the Divine Circle so that he might strengthen his body and spirit, and be cleansed of his curse. At the Castle of Divination, he took part in the Test of Righteousness, when the flaming spirit, Afarit, awoke inside him and tore free from his soul.

After being accepted into the Castle, Reinna was at constant odds with the malicious being that chose him. Afarit, having no body of her own, must take possession of Reinna's to fight. Likewise, Reinna remains incapable and weakened while not possessed. He continues to strengthen himself through the Castle of Divination's training, so that he might be able to return to his family honorably.

It's On Repeat...
Walking to Pisa ~ Mark Salona

Merely a Puppet To...
Elita~Shan

Troa Wraith Reeve

User Image

The Name is...
Troa "Wraith" Reeve

About 21

Male

It's What I Do...
Kicking back and enjoying a good drink and smoke, enjoying the simple things in life, training, the occasional bar fight, and being able to control his own body to him is both a simple and highly valued pleasure in life. He is able to use the sorcery of a reality marble, which manifested in him to be able to trace weapons he sees, and project them to an almost perfect state. Though they are weaker then their original, he can project as many as his prana allows.

Kohryu the black dragon.

My Ever haunting Past...
Troa was born and raised to be a cage fighter, in an illegal underground ring. He was put through harsh training since he was a child, and never knew anything but fighting. He had to learn through his fights, that the only mercy he was allowed to give and receive was death, for the fighters who lost their fights would be killed in a much harsher manner then they would if they died in the ring. Troa's trainer eventually found that he could use a little sorcery, and trained him to use the reality marble Unlimited Blade Works. Troa's "father" happened to be a collector of weapons, of both legends and otherwise. Troa traced all of those weapons, and used them in his fights. Eventually the ring was found, and Troa was "freed," although he had no idea waht to do. He eventually was sent to the military, where he learned how to make friends through his bonds with the other soldiers. However his previous life had left him with not only countless scars over his body that discolored his skin, but also multiple persona. He has three other's now, but thinks there are more who just haven't "awakened" yet. Each persona brings out different aspects of the body out to it's fullest potential when they are in control, and also have a different mastery over the reality marble. Troa now simply lives life, and is taking the time to enjoy the things he was denied in his past. Such as having a birthday, which his friends gave him. However his cage name had stuck with him in the military, earning him the nickname of Wraith. Troa eventually was offered to become a squire, for his abilities he had demonstrated in the military. Troa accepted the offer, though at the moment has yet to have met his partner.

It's On Repeat...
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin

Merely a Puppet To...
Crimson Flash

Diedrith Korkaran Toran

User Image

The Name is...
Diedrith Toran

Male

It's What I Do...
My motivation for fighting is not a big secret. I fight for what I believe in. I believe that this war will leave us suspended in an animated time of a frozen period that will stay all our hands and short change us to the death of the reaper. SO I fight for myself and my life, for power, gain, and the betterment of the world. My powers you say? Well I control the powers of both Light and Darkness as well as the ability to summon the void. I can summon crows to my aid. My fighting style? Hah, don;t make my laugh.I fight with unnatural speed and grace, relying heavily on my reflexes, agility, and speed to put it quick but life threatening shots that my opponents can never follow.

Phoenix

My Ever haunting Past...
I guess if you insist. Since my birth I have craved that which I cannot have. I want more and more power so I can save this world and everyone in it. I trained for days, weeks, months, and years to get where I am now. I have just finished my squireship to become fully fledged into the order. Only joining a year back, I am the greatest apprentice they have had. I follow my own path and set goals in my own mind. I don't allow others to change me, for I am who I am and no one will deter me from my goal.

It's On Repeat...
Jumper-Third Eye Blind

Merely a Puppet To...
Zepharius Serpenthelm

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out