Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Butterfly x Hotel Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:43 pm
Back to Rp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:08 pm
"Tomorrow's far away // Let's place our hope in today."
User Image
The demon within
The captured Companion

"......."
My name is...... Yuka (No last name)
But you can call me... Yuka; that's it. The younger two call me Brother sometimes, though I gather it's because I'm the older figure.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Thousands of years ago. I gather I look about twenty three or so...
Keep Swinging... Pansexual // Seke (no matter if giving or being given to, it shouldn't matter as long as the affection remains)
Puzzle Pieces... Spirit #1
I'm so Special! Elemental Demon
Look what I can do! It should be obvious that I can control the elements, though how many and to what extent depends on one's experience and training. I am currently in control of the weather (in my immediate area, which is affected by my mood), fire and wind. The rest will come to me in time, I am sure; it should be noted, I suppose, that while I can control I cannot produce the elements I've learned to use. Call it a weakness, but who wants to deal with all that effort anyway?
I can be pretty... A quiet, solitary and very individualistic sort of person, Yuka prefers to be left alone to his own devices most of the time and as such tends to be thought of as icy and unapproachable; however the truth is he's just very cautious about who he allows into his life, and some may go so far as to say he is afraid of intimacy. He's polite, but in a very socially inept and akward way and his tendancy to tell the whole and honest truth even if it may come off as hurtful and tactless leads him to not have many friends at the Butterfly...not that he's really trying because honestly, who wants to deal with having to keep so many people happy, having to juggle so many different bonds? However, that doesn't mean he doesn't have any positive relationships at the Hotel, and around friends one might be able to see his personality take a drastic turn for the better; to those he cares for, Yuka is pleasant though not overly bubbly and cheerful, with a gentle, understanding spirit and a godly amount of patience (though it could just be that he doesn't care as much). And his friends, being so few in number and occurance, are people he will protect with his life. Have you ever seen a pissy elemental demon? You don't want to.
Hitting Rewind...(Bio. At least a paragraph. Try to make it appropriate for your character. )
Tools of the Trade... Female (and Male for that matter) patrons are always giving me pendants and trinkets...probably they think I'll wear them, but I don't. I keep them, but I don't wear them. I have a flute....long, thin and fairly simple, but I like the tones it produces.
I really enjoy... (Hobbies)
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! (Any secrets or fears your character has)
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any. )
I'll deny it! No living being, male or female, shall ever have my heart. I refuse to allow it.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

UC  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:54 pm
"I'm sorry, please forgive me!"
User Image
"Oh! H-hi there..."
My name is...... Hideki Asada
But you can call me... Hideki or Ki-san if you know me well...
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born twenty years ago.
Keep Swinging... Bi-sexual || Uke
Puzzle Pieces... Military Member #3
I'm so Special! Human
Look what I can do! Hideki doesn't really have any talents- well, none physically. But he's probably the fastest code breaker you can find in the military, that's for sure... and he also pays very close attention to the details.Hideki, though as fragile as a china doll, can prove quite useful when it comes to deciphering coded messages. It's strange how interesting the floor looks to him sometimes; I guess that's why he's always getting bumps on his head. The only reason he got into the army was because of his brains- and well, it's not everyday that you'd find an extremely good-looking fella like this who's actually willing to join the army, right?
I can be pretty... Clumsy, disorganized, and almost always caught up in a daydream of some sort, Hideki isn't the type of person who you usually find within the ranks of the army. He's frail, short, and can't handle most weapons to save his life. In some cases, it would be an understatement to call him pathetic- he's practically hopeless on the battlefield. So why is he in the army, you ask? Well, think of it this way- not all talents show up on the outside. Though he's organized and clear-headed when it comes to his hobbies, he's extremely scatterbrained and forgetful at any other situation. Did you ask him out to dinner tonight? Likely, he forgot all about it. Hideki can't remember most things at all, since he's usually not paying any attention to what's going on around him. He can be an airhead at best and a total idiot at worse, so sometimes trying to get him to listen can be difficult. But he never means any harm and he doesn't space out on people on purpose, either. For all of his shortcomings, however, Hideki has a kind heart to make up for it. Though he's not terribly naive, he can be a little too innocent for his own good at times, and that's what usually gets him in trouble. Unfortunately for him, Hideki rarely has his guard up, and is rather vulnerable to whatever is out there. He's also very unsuspecting to strangers, and gets along with pretty much everyone he meets (even if they don't get along with him). However, just make sure you don't get his bad side, Hideki can prove to be quite scary when he's angry. Normally, he has a lot of patience, so that doesn't happen too often, but when it does, it's probably a good idea to get out of the way. Though he can't do much damange, Hideki can yell and scold you long enough to make you seriously start thinking about whatever you've just done to get him mad. Thankfully, he doesn't get that angry often.
Hitting Rewind... Hideki's father was a well-known general in the army, and he grew up with the expectations of being just like his father. Unfortunately for him, he had no talent when it came to wielding guns or killing people. On the contrary, Hideki was more like his mother, a peaceful person who would rather spend a day reading or writing than outside causing havoc. His father didn't give up trying to change his son. Thankfully for him, his mother managed to keep his father at bay an kept Hideki in school instead of at some bugle-blowing military training camp. Hideki was a well-liked person in school and did very well in his studies until his mother's death. The grief rocked him emotionally, and as if that wasn't enough, his father pulled him out of school and sent him to military camp. Hideki attempted to run away at least three times, and by then, his father had a feeling that his son was really not the military type of person, and disowned him before forcing Hideki to join the ranks of the army as military personnel. Though he's unhappy with his current life, Hideki does hope that he can attend college and get another job after his father's death. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem too likely as of now...
Tools of the Trade... Writing materials, cell phones... a gun, in case I need it, and a first aid kit. You never know when you need the last one....
I really enjoy... Cooking, writing, reading, and singing when no one's around.
Love it! Reading
Eew, Nasty! His father, his job, death, and blood
Turn it up! Summer Rain- Clear + Nero
Sssh, don't tell! Hideki gets a little light-headed when it comes to blood or horror stories. He can't stand either one....
Am I forgetting something...? Hideki falls asleep easily when it's past his usual bedtime (around ten). One thing you should never do is to get Hideki drunk. Despite looks, he can actually take quite a large amount of alcohol, and he acts like a total idiot when he's got it in his system. The worst part is, he won't be able to remember a single thing afterwards.
I'll deny it! What? You think someone would like this pathetic little being who's got trouble walking on flat surfaces?
My lord, god and master is Pudding Earl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:55 pm
"[/whisper] I see dead people... [/proceeds to giggle like a lunatic]"
User Image
I'm not a demon...I'm a deity!
"Hello~!"
My name is...... December [No last name]
But you can call me... Dece [Read like 'this' in a French accent, so kind of like 'Deece'], Ember [Prefered]
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born thousands, and thousands, and thousands [and thousands] of years ago.
Keep Swinging... Pansexual // Uke
Puzzle Pieces... Spirit #3
I'm so Special! Demon - Basilisk - So it may be unbelievable, but believe me, there are worse out there. Unlike mythology describes them, Basilisks are serpents representing the dead. Sure, Ember may have used to have the power to cause death with a poisonous bite, but all that was neutralized when he was caught. Okay, so sometimes he might be able to squeeze out a little something into his patron's food to cause a violent sickness that leaves them barely hanging to their life, but he's never actually killed anyone since being caught.
Look what I can do! As a Basilisk, Ember's powers have to do with the forces of life and death. He can speak with the dead, summon them, and make them do literally whatever he wants. He can't bring anyone back from the dead though. He can also heal minor injuries to less than fatal wounds, but never wounds that are big enough to kill. But doing so means taking the wound from the person and putting it onto himself. He can also give others injuries by hurting himself and transferring the wound through touch, or transferring someone's injuries to someone else. He is also able to produce venom, but it's not as powerful as it was all those years ago. He can also mix up antidotes for any kind of poison on earth.
I can be pretty... Bubbly, bright, and cheerful, December is like the sun. Contrary to his name, he's not cold, nor biting, nor harsh. He's always the ball of hyperactive energy and sunshine and he's never the least bit fazed when people use spiteful or hateful words against him. He's a go-with-the-flow kind of guy and he doesn't seem so upset about his predicament. He's been at the Butterfly for years now, and he's learned that struggling will get you no where. He's an optimist most of the time, but inside, he's actually afraid. He's afraid that he will turn back to how he was in the past, which was the total opposite of what he is now. In the past, he was a soldier of Hades. Whatever was asked of him, however irrational, he would do it. The guilt hit him hard later on, when he realized how bloodstained his hands had become during his imprisonment, which was why he didn't put up much of a fight when they captured him. Deep down is a broken young supernatural being who just wants to know real love, to love someone, and to be loved in return.
Hitting Rewind...Ember was a soldier of Hades. He was born to a Basilisk father and a human mother [and he really wondered how that worked], but he ended up receiving all the gifts of his father while retaining the shape of his mother's ancestors. He was a rarity among rarities, and both his father and mother cherished him beyond words. December was named after the month he was born in [and probably for a laugh, since he had the brightest blood red hair and crimson eyes anyone had ever seen], and was taken by his father to become a soldier of Hades. For the next few thousand years, he fought long and hard, killed, fought more, and killed a lot more, until he was recognized by Hel, the goddess of death, and was given honor for being such a brilliant supernatural soldier. He was also given the ability to see, talk, and summon the dead by her, who now saw December as a son. Ember also saw the goddess like a mother, as his real mother had died long ago, since she was mortal, and his father had died; slain by a mortal 'hero'.

But then came his capture and he was sold into slavery. His poison wasn't taken from him until he came to the Butterfly, where they quickly learned of his spite, and took it on themselves to rid him of it. He thought his life would be hell on earth until he met Yuka and [Spirit #2]. The three of them, including him, had nothing in common, and December himself was a reclusive kind of guy. But a couple of years showed him that everything wasn't as bad as it seemed. He opened up, little by little, until he realized that life wasn't meant to be lived in the way he had been living until that moment. So he turned over a new leaf and became the 'new' December. For some reason, he managed to form tightly knit bonds with Yuka and [Spirit #2] and that's the way it's been ever since.

Tools of the Trade... None...all of them were taken. Oh! Well, he has a pack of cards he stole from one of his earlier 'owners'.
I really enjoy... Poisoning people who annoy him, playing with his cards, sneaking outside
Love it! His 'brothers', his cards, a warm place to sleep
Eew, Nasty! Being confined, being 'owned', not having enough freedom
Turn it up! Monster
Sssh, don't tell! He's afraid that he will lose his 'brothers'. He's never had anyone before in the past and he's afraid that he will be left with nothing anymore. He's also afraid of hurting anyone close to him.
Am I forgetting something...? N/A
I'll deny it! [Military Member #2] is pretty interesting! No human had ever caught Ember's interest the way he had...
My lord, god and master is Hunter Crawl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas