Submit

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 pm
At the moment I have a few kitmeti that I'd like to see come to life.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:21 pm
Custom Request
username: Saint Of Revenge
kin name: Forgotten Wings
kin species: Kimeti
growing or non: Non
request: I don't really so much as have a specific for how she should look as I do for how she feels so I took to dA and went hunting for a picture I thought would fit Wings the most and I came across this picture. I was thinking that maybe she could have a bird shape somewhere on her body and wing markings?
edits? what do you want and what will you pay?Glorious long wavy red hair that goes just past her shoulder scales.
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): I have been questing Wings somewhat inactively since December of last year. I've entered her in a couple of contests (she was a finalist in one of Blue's) but no luck thus far.

Personality: Wings has the mentality of a small child and she often doesn't understand things that are outside of her small little world. Her naiveté often leads her into trouble with others because she doesn't understand why it wouldn't be okay to take someone else's orange or to sleep in someone else's den. She will serve any punishment placed upon her, but she has the kicked dog expression the whole time she's doing it.

Because she doesn't understand things so well, Wings keeps herself away from others and is happy to spend her time playing make believe. She finds it hard to learn and everything has to be explained to her as if she was a small child but a dedicated teacher will eventually get through to her. If you confuse Forgotten Wings enough, she can become violent and unknowingly hurt those close to her.

As she looked at the sky, she was struck with a feeling of regret. Would that she could fly! But she couldn't, the kimeti had long ago forgotten her wings.  

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:32 pm
Custom Kin Request
kimeti name: Always
request: Yes, it's back! My annoying quest that won't go away - Severus Snape. This time, upon thinking about it, the default mane for the bucks would be just as awesome as a hair edit. Same color pattern - green, dark gray, black, white and silver. Eyes have to be black, hair must be black. Beyond that, go nuts!

Custom Kimeti Request
username: Lexenos the Knight
kimeti name: The Boy Who Lived
request: Black base with gold and crimson accents and emerald eyes. You have artistic freedom based on these colors. Hair tuft like Mischief Managed with a mouth edited to look like he's smiling. He also has a necklace with a golden ball and two feathers on either side - like a golden snitch.

Done~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:31 pm
Custom Request
kin name: Of Fire and Ice
request: Her fur's a rich golden color with dark brown and gray stripes on the tail, ears. Smoky black markings around her brown eyes. Dark blue hooves and black thrown in at your discretion. - x
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? Leg fluff, fluffy tail, LONG hair that drapes down to her knees
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): Just one of my favorite OCs. Will eventually put in that she's a quest when I go for her.

Going to be writing about her personality and past right here.  

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:55 pm
Custom Request
kin name: As It Turns
request: Shades of gray and black with electric gray and white. Glowing white gear markings. Black eyes, scars all over his body.
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? Default hair tuft in an almost white gray
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): One of my favorite OCs, will put him as a quest when I put him in.

Background and personality to come  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:14 pm
Custom Request
kin name: Devil's Own / Demon's Own (Note: Need to get approval. Devil or Demon okay?)
request: Dark red with glowing red (like embers), bright red hooves and dark red horns. Eyes of dark red sclera with glowing red pupils. Light red on the inside of the ears - x
edits? what do you want and what will you pay? No facial hair, completely redone tail, hair edit, glowing eyes and markings - x
anything special about your request (RP need, etc.): One of my favorite OCs. Will be adding that he was a quest.

Background and personality to come  

Saint Of Revenge

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers