Submit

A Grumpy Bear

Bear

11,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:37 pm
I have Pokemon White Version, My Pokemon are in the 50's, and I need to find a good area to train them so I can get them up to the 70's...and go on to face challengers at route 12 and eastward. Any tips or areas?
(p.s..Please quote me so I know I got a reply, I forget to poke my head in here and check...)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Phantomthief Jacob
I have Pokemon White Version, My Pokemon are in the 50's, and I need to find a good area to train them so I can get them up to the 70's...and go on to face challengers at route 12 and eastward. Any tips or areas?
(p.s..Please quote me so I know I got a reply, I forget to poke my head in here and check...)

Personally, I trained my team daily at the Nimbasa Sports Dome and that helped level up my pokemon. Granted it took me a couple days, but it works.  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

A Grumpy Bear

Bear

11,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 pm
KeyBlader1
Phantomthief Jacob

Personally, I trained my team daily at the Nimbasa Sports Dome and that helped level up my pokemon. Granted it took me a couple days, but it works.

where is that located at?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:02 pm
Phantomthief Jacob
KeyBlader1
Phantomthief Jacob

....seriously? It's in the name. Nimbasa Sports Dome. It's at the top of Nimbasa City  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

A Grumpy Bear

Bear

11,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:04 pm
KeyBlader1
Phantomthief Jacob
KeyBlader1
Phantomthief Jacob

....seriously? It's in the name. Nimbasa Sports Dome. It's at the top of Nimbasa City
I just turned on my Ds and started playing again for the first time in about 6 months, don't judge me bro.
But thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:02 pm
i grew balls and went for it! i went along the east route, fighting wilds and trainers on occasion. once you get to undella theres some rich people there, but if you want to use them forever, you gotta lose against the last person. good way to farm money and train. even when losing you come out in the green.

btw its a gauntlet of trainers.  

Xilo The Odd

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces