Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tatakai12
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:36 pm
Metal Gear was great
Silent Hill will be Silent Hill as will Devil May Cry be itself
Sly Cooper was good

Okay so let's hear what game series you want remixed & remastered that is a possibility. Meaning that there's no intent to remaster ps one games because of the effort required. So say a dream option COUGH*resident evil trilogy*COUGH and a possible one. for me i feel a Kingdom Hearts should come down the line with 1, chain of memories,2, and why not the psp game because KH was my childhood.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 pm
Yeah, sadly Resident Evil is pretty much an impossibility. Since they'd have to dig up the old resources IF they still have them, and then re-render every single background in HD. It would be a development cycle from hell. Same with PS1 era Final Fantasy games.

For a dream release, I guess since all the ones I wanted are already happening, namely Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hill, I guess I'd throw my hat in for the first three Resident Evil games as well. Or better yet, a port of the Remake. They'd have to tinker around with a couple of the backgrounds where they have those Gamecube consoles in the game, but it would be awesome. And I bet it would still look great by today's standards in HD.

As for a possible one, I'd love to see Persona 3 and 4 in HD. And of course, the original 4 Ratchet & Clank games that were released on the PS2, although I bet those are coming sometime after the Jak games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

tatakai12
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 pm
As for a possible one, I'd love to see Persona 3 and 4 in HD. And of course, the original 4 Ratchet & Clank games that were released on the PS2, although I bet those are coming sometime after the Jak games.

I feel like P3 and P4 won't be since they're making P4P and there's been word of P5 on PS3 on their behalf since Catherine sold well.

Ratchet & Clank seems like it should have happened since most of these remakes were designed to reinvigorate interest in a dormant series but oddly had the inverse effect and made us resent what it's becoming (MGS abandoning stealth, American DMC)

I never played the gamecube versions, what did they tweak?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:48 pm
Would be a nice dream if they remastered RE trilogy, but yeah not going to happen *sigh*

I don't think there is any series I can come to mind to be remastered for HD. Ones I was interested are already released as HD (which I went out and bought one of them)

However. I might reconsidered having Grandia games on PS2 to be remastered in HD... but don't think that will happen either. Oh hell add Medal of Honer for those who are die hard 1st person shooter fans (which I am not)

SO far they have God of War, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus, Silent Hill, and Tomb Rider coming out soon all remastered in HD that I know of.  

Lady Cressida

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items