Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Just Wanting an Opinion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one do you like the best?
  Winter Outfit
  The Medic
  The Inquisitor
  The Assassin
  The Dark Warrior
  The Librarian
  The Heavy Soldier
  The Furry Soldier
  Casual Fur
View Results

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:23 pm
I go through avatars like Jabba goes through slave girls. I was just curious as to which one people seem to like the most. If you want to know what items are used in the avatar, just send me a PM and I will send you a list of items. And please tell me why your pick is the best.

The Winter OutfitUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Medic User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Inquisitor User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Assassin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Dark Warrior User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Librarian User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Heavy Soldier User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Furry Soldier User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Casual Fur User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:26 am
Are they meant to all be the same?  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:48 am
I believe I've fixed the problem of the avatar repeating, please contact me if the problem persists.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:18 am
Are you going for a specific theme for the season, if you are I would pick the winter one.

Other then that, my fav is the casual fur.  

00Shoe
Captain

Nandoral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:38 pm
I like the winter oufit. The colors are well balanced without feeling overly cluttered. It also doesn't have that strange tooth exposed like the human choices do. The two soldiers...well, the mecha one just doesn't look right to me. Same with the other soldier one. The assassin is unbalanced and has too many dark colors and not enough lighter shades to break it up. The casual fur seems a bit too simple, and the cat just doesn't really fit with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:38 pm
causl fur,it's simple and nice  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash