Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
^Search For Billy^ (Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:55 am
I didn't realize that I missed so much while I was stuck in the mansion in the Arklay Mountain. It was a good thing Chris Redfield rescued me. There is so much I missed as I found out that Racoon City is no longer there. I remembeted working at my desk there since S.T.A.R.S had an office there. As son as I returned I was assign somewhere else. I come back years later and Racoon City is a wasteland. Now I am traveling back to Africa since I have been having nightmares about Billy. What happened to Billy when I let him go? Billy are you alright? Did Umbrella get you? Do you work for there? My head keeps spinning as the helicopter finally land in Africa. Why here? Because this is whete my last nightmare took place.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:20 am
* Where

I would be honored to roleplay with you Miss Chambers but please do tell me do I sent you a character profile?  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:46 am
Thank you very much. You dont need to send me a profile. This is open so you can be who ever you wish. This RP take place in Africa.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:44 pm
( Alrighty Miss Chambers. )

Travis J. Madison

Travis walked over to Rebecca. of course he looked like a honest British guy, but he had a mad mind. " Hello Miss Chambers! I've been waiting for your arrival. I will be your partner. I'm Travis It's a pleasure to know you. " Travis smiled he was nice by his greeting. but why was he in Africa? was he waiting for her? that Maybe so..

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:40 pm
I was stunned as a British looking man approached me. "Really? I didn't even know anyone knew I was coming here. How did you know? And partners?" My head was spinning as I could have sworn I didn't tell anyone where I was going. "well its a pleasure to meet you. You can call me Rebecca. So are you familar with the area?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:45 pm
Travis J. Madison

" Somewhat. come and follow me. " Travis said while Africans were burning and killing each other up.

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:57 pm
Rebecca Chambers

I don't know if I could trust him but I moved a little bit closer and saw the choas going on in Africa. I hear screams as people wete dying and others killing each other. I made sure that my silver .50 desert eagle was still at myside. If I had to defend myself I would 5 years had passed when I was a Rookie in S.T.A.R.S but now I am not. I know I look a little diffetent. I grew out my brown hair reached the middle of my back and my pale cream skin made
my green eyes pop out more. "Where are we going Travis?" I still didn't know if I could trust him.  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games