Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Survive Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:38 pm
r o l e p l a y  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image
╔════════════════╗

Willa Aubrey Tate

╚════════════════╝

_ s p a c e _ the birth certificate says

My name is Willa ﹚.
I've been around for nineteen ﹚years.
Some people call me Apache ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says June Seventh ﹚.
I've grown to be 5'6 ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weigh 109 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is dark brown ﹚.
My eyes are sorta blue ﹚.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ little bit of info

STORY

I don't really like to talk about my past, it's not really anyone's business. But I guess I'll tell you. For a start, I was born in London and lived there until I was six. I loved my parents, and my older brother Tristan. Instead of getting all emotional, because I don't like that, I'll skip past the part where my parents died. Leaving my brother and I on our own for a while. He was only Nine, and we lived on the streets. Police were always looking for us, so they could find us a home. But we hid well. I wish we could have kept living on the streets. Well, I guess I can tell you one thing that I won't ever forget. My brother told me to sit tight, and stay where I was, so I obeyed.. for a little while. I peered around the corner from my alley, and noticed a bunch of kids playing at a park. It looked like fun. I remember that day, my hair was hanging down my back, my bangs were in my eyes. I desperately needed a hair cut. I was wearing a dirty dress that hung just below my knees, it was dirty. My brother promised that he would find me new clothes, I was only six, so I believed anything he said to me. I pushed my hair out of my face, and cautiously made my way towards the park. I was nervous, but I really wanted to play. All of the girls looked at me, and giggled when I approached. A few older boys snickered at me. I sat down on a swing, making sure to keep my gaze down. Without a warning, I was shoved off my swing, and my back landed against the ground, my head got a good knock too. I quickly stood, scowling at who had been my attacker. A big boy stared at me, laughing along with the rest of the children. They began taunting me, and wouldn't stop laughing. Again, I was pushed to the ground. After about ten minutes of this, someone pushed their way through the group. A boy. Everyone cowered, afraid of him. He commanded them to go away, then helped me up. He introduced himself as Lanniar. Over the next six months, we became best friends, my brother included. He took us to his house when his parents weren't home, and let us clean up. I didn't get a hair cut like I wished, but I got a new dress.

What happened next was terrible. After six months of secretly going to Lanniar's house, and avoiding the police, they had by then given up. But, one day while we were in the house, we didn't realize that his dad came home early. He immediately recognized us, and called the police, forcing us to stay. We tried to escape, to run out the door. Lanniar threw himself protectively over us when the police came. I clung to my best friend, we were going to be taken away from our happiness. Tristan gave up at last, and told me it was best if we did leave. We would be safer. But I didn't understand his words, I didn't know why he was giving up. I was ripped from Lanniar, and cried out his name over and over again as we were taken away. I swear he ran after our car until he couldn't run anymore, I was forced to sit down. That was the worst day of my life. And it would not be getting better any time soon. My brother and I were sent to America to live with my three aunts. They were horrible, and as I grew, I learned to hate them. We attended school, but didn't have friends. Our routine was ; Wake up, go to school, come home, clean, clean, clean, homework, and bed. I hated it. I wanted to see my best friend more then anything. But as I grew, I slowly forgot about him. I clung to the memories, but they were just slipping away. When my brother turned 18, he was kicked out of my aunts house, but he lived close by, waiting for me to turn eighteen, since they wouldn't let him take custody of me. So when I turned 18, I quickly moved in with him. But only a short while later, the disease broke out. My brother was away on some business thing, and I was home alone. I waited for a few weeks for him to come back, but he didn't. So, I set out to find the sanctuary in Texas, on my own. I was definitely afraid, but when I found others, it wasn't so bad.

i'm so BOSSY

Quiet ; I keep to myself, often in the shadows of everyone else. Since I've been alone for quite a while, I've grown accustomed to the silence.
Sneaky and Clever ; I am great at thinking up quick plans to get myself out of danger. And since I'm quiet, it's so much easier to be sneaky. None of the zombies ever hear me coming.
Concerned ; I care. I care a lot. Especially about those close to me.
Distant ; I guess you can blame my past for this one. I've only ever had my brother. No friends. No other family besides my disgusting Aunts. I was always so alone. I also have a problem with trusting people.

Sweet ; If you get past my outer layer, you'll get to know me better. I can be very kind. I love to help, and I hate it when someone's in trouble. So, get to know me.
Playful ; After were closer, I can joke and play, and I can act like a child. Usually I do act like a child in situations that aren't serious.
Clumsy ; Eh, what can I say.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ minor DETAILS

m o v eDon't scare me like that!

▶ Zombies
▶ The dark
▶ Death

My theme songs

↘ Insomnia - the Dirty Heads.
↘ Hallelujah - Paramore.
↘ Let the Flames Begin - Paramore.

╔══════════════════════════╗

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

╚══════════════════════════╝

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 am
User Image
╔════════════════╗

Cassandra Martin

╚════════════════╝

My name is Cassandra Martin ﹚.
I've been around for 18 ﹚years.
Some people call me Chicago ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says February eleventh ﹚.
I've grown to be 5'6" ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 100 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is Black, with a blue shimmer. He used to say it reminded him of crow's feathers... ﹚.
My eyes are Turquoise, perhaps aquamarine? ﹚.

User Image

STORY

Cassie was always a very happy child. She enjoyed your standard, creatively-inclined activities; clarinet, landscape painting, and poetry were just some of her many interests. She liked to be around people, and was generally a very pleasant person to know. Her mother had died during the birth of her youngest sister, leaving her father widowed with three children. Seeing as Cassie had been twelve by this time, she was quick to assume the 'motherly' role of working around the house and caring for her siblings. The family grew up in a small house in the Chicago suburbs, where Cassie attended school and proved to be a generally decent student, although she did have the tendency to let her mind wander on particularly sunny days. It was there that she met her boyfriend.

Young and in love, the two were virtually inseparable. When the disease struck, and Cassie was forced to care for her family until it passed, he swore never to leave her side. Together with her father and her sisters, they formed a small group of survivors, and made it their common goal to get to the reservation in Texas where they knew they would be safe and they could live their life together. However, one evening Cassie had made the mistake of wandering out on her own in search of food because the rest of the survivors had been busying themselves with finding shelter and catching up on their rest. Seeing their chance, the zombies followed her all the way back to the camp, where they attacked. Although she protested, her boyfriend convinced her to take care of the children while him and the others fought off the zombies. Cassie would never know whether or not he survived the attack that she had caused, because one of the zombies dragged her off before she could defend herself. She ended up, lost and separated from the love of her life, in some cabin in the woods, and now she doesn't know what to do.

i'm so BOSSY

• After being separated from her boyfriend, Cassie's hardly a reflection of who she used to be. She's incredibly depressed and lonesome now, not like when they were together, when she was more confident. She tends to keep to herself. She doesn't really talk about herself or her boyfriend much.
  • There's a lot of regret in her heart; regret at leaving her family, regret at losing against the zombies and not being able to fend them off, and a general regret about the whole world and the disease, and everything. She blames herself for a lot of mishaps just because she's lost just about every ounce of confidence she's ever had in herself.
  • Despite the above mentioned traits, Cassie is a pleasant person who doesn't complain much and who generally knows just what to say to make a person feel better. She'll do what she's told without question because that's just how she was raised. When she's happy she tends to get a little hyper and overly enthusiastic about small things, and when she's scared she freaks out about every single noise. You can't really blame her for being paranoid, though, can you?

User Image

▶ Practical Jokes
▶ Heights
▶ Losing someone close to her

My theme songs

Turn Out The Light - New Amsterdams / Lyrics
Beautiful Life - Charlotte Martin / Lyrics
Knives and Pens - Black Veil Brides / Lyrics

╔══════════════════╗

MitashiUchiha16

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:31 am
User Image
╔════════════════╗

Vanessa Robyn Cooper

╚════════════════╝

My name is Vanessa ﹚.
I've been around for eighteen ﹚years.
Some people call me Vancouver ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says August Third ﹚.
I've grown to be 5' 6" ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 118 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is blonde ﹚.
My eyes are blue ﹚.

User Image

STORY

There is no sob story for Vanna, not really. Sure, she and her twin brother never actually met their father, but it was fine. Their mom took good care of them by herself, with a little help from the grandparents with babysitting and all. They didn't live a stylish life, no fancy huge house, or hot-off-the-rack clothing. It didn't matter to them. Loose jeans and t-shirts from her brother were all the clothes Vanna needed or wanted. Being a tom boy was better than being a priss in her eyes; more fun. Eventually she took up a self-defence class, learning how to shoot a gun, and how to run long distances, and how to pack a solid punch. She didn't know she would actually need those skills in real life.

But then the virus came, or disease, epidemic..didn't matter the name. It didn't look like it would be serious at first, so event though her mother pleading that Vanessa stay home, she ignored it and went on her summer vacation trip to America. Then the figurative fecal matter hit the figurative fan, and she found herself alone, in a country she didn't know, with everything and everyone she came across trying to eat her. She learned how to survive it, found a group of others, and kept on living in this hell. And then she got separated from them. For once she really though this would be the end of it, her life, her struggle. But then a miracle happened in the form of an unfamiliar guy, and now she's off again, this time to a hospital.

i'm so BOSSY

★a little sassy; I won't take no bull poo from you!
★calm; even in zombie situations
★calculating and intelligent; how else will I get through this?
★a real hoot; if I didn't joke so much, I'd go crazy
★sometimes reserved; even I need my time to think deeply
★merciful and understanding; yeah yeah, I can't help but be a softy

User Image

▶ thoughts that my family is already dead before I can reach them
▶ jellyfish; how is it they can feel stuff if they don't have a brain to process it?!
▶ getting bitten by a zombie one of these days

My theme songs

I Stand Alone - Quest For Camelot
Seven Nation Army - Kate Nash
Take Me Or Leave Me - RENT

╔══════════════════╗

Cadenza of the Heart

╚══════════════════╝

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════╗

Lanniar Felixx Vaughan

╚════════════════╝

My name is Lanniar Felixx Vaughan ﹚.
I've been around for Twenty ﹚years.
Some people call me London ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says October 13th ﹚.
I've grown to be 6'4" ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 183 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is Blonde ﹚.
My eyes are Icy blue ﹚.

STORY

I, Lanniar, was born in London England into a higher society of a family; I being the middle child of three. My life and family was very happy and I had nothing really to complain about. My father was high in some company, in fact, I believe he was co-founder of the what-ever-type company it was. I had never really learned what it was, exactly; it always seemed too complicated to understand when ever someone attempted to explain it. My life was seemingly flawless and I was very grateful to have been raised in such a family, knowing people never have such an ideal life as he did.

Then when I, and every one else in my family - of course - had grown up, we went are separate ways to make our own lives and families as anyone else would do... and I also was tired of living in the shadow of my father and my other siblings whom had moved on much faster than I did to start on making their own mark in the world. I moved on to America, knowing they would had more opportunities I could be apart of -- I took a fancy in the medical range, fascinated by all that was incorporated in it. Did I mention I was a bit ahead of my age academically? I was quickly accepted into a medical field and placed into a hospital as an apprentice... then the virus happened and everything I knew and was familiar to was completely changed. Everyone I knew in that hospital either had died, been attacked or left... but I stayed and hid, knowing that was probably my best chance in surviving... so far, so good.

i'm so BOSSY

- Having my father being so high in the society, I could never really act out, in fear that that could possibly ruin him; I'm very quiet and secluded.
- I had skipped a few grades in my time and graduated at the top of my class; I'm very intelligent.
- Having not been able to really act my age and enjoy life as any kid/teenager should and also being the 'middle child' automatically implying that I never got too much attention, of course; when ever I get the chance, I can act quite playful... and also quite stubborn when need be.
- Having such a high intelligence and also by how I act and dress, I was teased quite often; I have a temper, but not too often.
- And, with having been told how smart I am a countless number of times by a countless number of people; I can be a bit impulsive and arrogant, though I never mean to be.

▶ Zombies, of course.
▶ The dark -- very silly, I know, but I cannot help it.
▶ Being alone; I've been by myself for much too long, now...

My theme songs

The Bird And The Worm - The Used
Ballad Of Mona Lisa - Panic! At The Disco
The Drug In Me Is You - Falling In Reverse

╔══════════════════╗

Ink Stained Felixx

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image
╔════════════════╗

Jayce Archer Reynolds

╚════════════════╝

My name is Jayce ﹚.
I've been around for Nineteen ﹚years.
Some people call me Joplin ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says December 3rd ﹚.
I've grown to be 6'2" ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 172 lbs ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is Light Brown ﹚.
My eyes are Chocolate Brown ﹚.

User Image

STORY

Growing up in today's times is worse than ever before for young love. That's what I thought before the break out, back then the most I had to worry about was choosing the right college and convincing my parents that I was truly in love, not "infactuated". Now, through tragic events I have been seperated from the girl I strived so diligantly to be with. Events that I would not like to bore you with, or even relive myself.

No more worrying about the fact that my mother is never pleased by what I do, no matter how hard I try; Perfect Grades, Years of perfecting my talents on the piano, guitar and violin, being accepted in Julliard with a full scholarship... None of it mattered to her. All that mattered was that I had dinner on the table at 6:30 sharp, and kept the two story house spotless. Father was different, Father appreciated the effort I put into life, admired my love for the girl I held in my heart... But Father is gone now. Shot down while working, but there are higher worries now; surviving. And more importantly; Finding my love.

i'm so BOSSY

Some say I am a perfectionist, and I believe I can be quite the pessimist. Thought others disagree and simply call me 'realistic', then again, who isn't during these times? Beyond that, I make mules look like the grandest of listeners compared to how stubborn I am, and although I can be a drag to be around at times, I always think of others first. Putting what makes them happy above my own, even if it means pushing down who I truly am.

User Image

▶ Never finding my love.
▶ Talking animals.
▶ Deep water... I can't swim.

My theme songs

↘ Never Going Back Again || Fleetwood Mac
↘ Endless Night || Lion King Soundtrack
↘ Loser || Cute Is What We Aim For

╔══════════════════╗

Dalek Defeater

╚══════════════════╝

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
╔════════════════╗

єммα мαяιє тнσмαѕ

╚════════════════╝

My name is Emma Marie Thomas ﹚.
I've been around for seventeen ﹚years.
Some people call me Anaheim ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says January 13th ﹚.
I've grown to be 5 feet 2 inches ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 115 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is burnt orange ﹚.
My eyes are turquoise ﹚.

User Image

STORY

I have no idea as to who my true parents are nor do I want to. The only thing I have about my past is my name and the city I was born in, which was written on a slip of paper clutched in my hand when I was dropped off at the orphanage as a baby. However, I fled the place at the age of nine, hating the oppressive nature of the nuns and the crowding of the kids around. I learned to live on the streets for four years,absolutely terrified of course, before being picked up again by a patrolling police officer, who promptly dropped me off at another orphanage. I was eventually adopted by a fairly loving family, although they had major problems. I cared about them, but only because they took me in. When the zombie attack happened and they were dead, I lived in their home basically. Of course, my cat ran away too, making me even more alone. I stayed locked up in that home for a long time, until I saw Apache one day. We stayed inside and talked for a rather long time. She convinced me of leaving to Texas, which I'm starting to regret.

i'm so BOSSY

Shy
Observant
Caring
Funny
Smart
Helpful
Loving
Scared

User Image

▶ zombies
▶ death
▶ spiders

My theme songs

↘ Shattered - Trading Yesterday
↘ Numb - Linkin Park
↘ Rolling In The Deep - Adele

╔══════════════════╗

Flawless Fire

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image
╔════════════════╗

James Stephan McLeod

╚════════════════╝

My name is James Mcleod ﹚.
I've been around for 20 ﹚years.
Some people call me San Diego ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says February 2nd ﹚.
I've grown to be six ft. and four inches ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 225 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is brown ﹚.
My eyes are blue ﹚.

User Image

STORY

James was born to a middle class home, dad working and mom at home. His father was always away on business, and so never had that proper influence. James never had the street smarts, but would always wander around the city of San Diego. Through his childhood James had no friends, being home-schooled, so his mind created him one.

Jet was there through adolescence, but never chose to get involved and become prominent. He preferred to sit back in the mind, unable to really take control. This lack of substance changed with a house fire that killed their mother. After that Jet was prevalent and caused them to leave, taking a secluded role. They had been living alone with the dog for years, and it was Jet that had reacted to the discovery, James having been ignorant of the epidemic that had consumed the country.

i'm so BOSSY

James is a living contradiction, his personality differing drastically to fit which is in charge. James is usually collected and calm, loyal, and unwavering. Jet, however, is notoriously short-tempered, violent, and conniving. James can often be seen trying to keep control of his head.

User Image

▶ losing control
▶ Jet
▶ spiders

My theme songs
Need You,The Afternath

╔══════════════════╗

CG Paradox

╚══════════════════╝

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image
╔════════════════╗

Vojko Bjorn Jorca

╚════════════════╝

My name is Vojko ﹚.
I've been around for Nineteen ﹚years.
Some people call me Malmö ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says December 27 ﹚.
I've grown to be 6'3" ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight 151 ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is dirty blonde ﹚.
My eyes are cold blue ﹚.

User Image

STORY

Where do I begin? I suppose with why I am called Malmö. I was born in Malmö, Sweden to a pair of loving parents. Who then handed me over to a "caring" foster family. Handled was the word I would describe it. To them, I was a dog that ate, shat, and walked all over their house. As you can imagine, it wasn't long until I was moved out of that house and given to another family, and another after that. I never really stopped moving. I never really got comfortable and settled. Finally, when I was thirteen, the government sent me to an orphanage in America. I made a friend, whom later became my best one. His name was Emery, and he always claimed that he was from Texas. It stayed like that for years. Something like a perfect dream. . . Until people started getting sick, that is.

People died in the streets, in their homes, on the front steps of the orphanage stairs. Their weren't enough people to pick up the bodies so they just decomposed out in the middle of the street. Even kids inside the church grounds began to get sick. I remember just turning eighteen when I had to bury the first child to die. It was several months before the disease died out. The people alive were at peace. The dead could have been buried. Could have been, you ask? That's because they started moving.

Dead bodies began to rise off the streets and hunted the startled and battered wounded. It made no sense to anyone. Not even the anchors on the news had anything to say about it. But I new what to do. I had to get the hell out of the death trap I was in. I knew that even if everyone inside the orphanage holed themselves up, they would still die. The infants made too much noise, there wasn't enough food for everyone, and the Walkers were bound to find them. So, packing light and dragging Emery with me, I left. I didn't know that s**t would hit the fan as soon as I turned nineteen.

On my birthday, Emery, my best friend and my only companion, was taken from me. We had been searching markets and subway station stands for food, and he was seized from behind but a Wing, or a winged zombie. I knew that I wouldn't be able to get him back, but that didn't stop me from going berserk. The machete I carried around became my best friend that day. I lopped off every Walker's head that I found, and didn't stop until I realized that I would bring unwanted scrutiny my way. I packed and hastily left the area, making sure to stay low and silent so that nothing tracked me to where, hopefully, I would find a place to sleep. Eventually, I did. . .

But, I wasn't silent enough, however, because I was taken. By what? I don't know. I just knew that it smelled like death. About what I assumed was two hours later, I found myself in a cabin, without anything. My machete, which I had named Emery, was gone, and I was in some sort of cabin. An hour later I was, not-so-much, enjoying the company of another human being. Who seemed more lost and confused than anyone I had ever seen in my life. . .

i'm so BOSSY

Aloof-- ever since Emery died, a became a sort of misanthrope and distanced myself from others. I don't get along well with people much.
Smart-- my IQ is well over the 160's and my street smarts, which don't have a measuring system, is even higher than that. In other words, I can outsmart nearly any living or dead person out there.
Smart-assed-- however not all of my smarts are used for the greater good. In fact I am quite mouthy at times. I am, in short, a high-grade a**.
Prickly-- ask me about my past or "How did you get here?" and I will either promptly shut you out or shut you up.

User Image

▶ Losing someone again
▶ Walkers smarter than me
▶ ...other people.

My theme songs

↘ Easier Than This // Ra
↘ Broken Bones // Rev Theory
↘ Dead Space // Sick Puppies

╔══════════════════╗

Leifka