Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Profiles Of~The Kingdom Of Aluxia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:31 pm
Profiles smile

User Image

Back to the Roleplay..

NOTE: Do not post your own profiles here! We will do that when we accept them. ^.^ This was brought to you by Mod Sariyanna. Thank you and good night lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:14 pm
Profiles Kenji The Fox Pup has accepted

[◇◇Kenji◇◇]
User Image
If things keep up this way, we'll all be forced into the forest. This has to stop! Before someone.....everyone is killed.
◇◇No need for introductions◇◇
My name is: Kenji Numera Namikaze
Laughing in the background is: Kenji the fox pup
I am: 17 And I am a: Male cross-breed (part human, part neko)
What can I do?Well..: I have this weird thing I can do with my mind. I believe they call it Telekinesis. Simplified, it would be called psychic ability. Included in this is the ability to create animals from pure mental energy. But I'm also an animal charmer. What can I say? I understand them.
When it comes to orientation I'm Straight
◇◇Well I suppose I could tell you a bit..◇◇
I can’t get enough: of this thing called Pizza. Its human made. And they glare at me when I eat it. I also like it when people scratch me behind my ear. I know, I know, I'm so cliche. Anyway, I like alot of other things but I think I'll let you find out for yourself ^^
You will pay with your life if this is anywhere near me: Well, there aren't many things I hate but one thing is seafood. Thats right. I'm part neko and I hate seafood. I'm so weird.
This is my background: I was born with no father. He was Human and ran off, for fear of others opinions. He thought "hmm what would the other humans think if they knew I mated with a neko woman." So selfish. I'm only part Neko so I do have human features. I have an average human body. But my Neko features shine through with my ears and tail. I have the ears and tail of a fox. I know I'm so strange. I get enough of it around the kingdom so please don't pick on me for it. Anyway, I found out about my psychic ability when I was 6. People kept making fun of me for my neko features and the next thing I knew they were flung into a tree. Which made me a freak of the kingdom. I get alot of glares when I'm out walking. So naturally I'm very self-concious and shy.

◇◇Hmm….well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..:It really depends on who I'm around. But normally I'm very nice. Even towards people I don't like. The Human's stares have made me very self concious so I tend to be a bit shy.
One wish I have..: Well my only wish is to meet that one special person. Kind of hard to do that though, being apart of both sides, human and otherwordly.
Did I miss anything?..:Thats pretty much it ^^
Writing sample(for us): I ran passed alot of people, pushing, shoving, anything to get away. "Watch it, kid!" They screamed at me angrily. They did not know my situation. I was running from guards. Apparently it was illegal for an 'otherworldly' as we were called, to even walk passed the castle. I couldn't go home for the fear of the guards knowing where I live. This oppression had to stop. It was then I saw her. Standing on a balcony of the castle, watching me get chased by guards. Princess Ariana. I could see the sadness in her eyes. She hated this oppression just as much as I did. "Some family connections" I mumbled and then chuckled after I said it. How could someone apart of the royal family....disagree with the head royal? So weird. Maybe I was wrong. Wrong about everything. What if Princess Ariana and Prince Sebastian were suffering with us? All the more reason to stop it I suppose.

[◇◇King Thalamus◇◇]

User Image
THOSE DAMNED OTHERWORLDLY! I WANT THEM OUT! They ruin the beauty of the human race just by standing next to them. I will rid this kingdom of them for good!
My name is: James Thalamus Riviere
Laughing in the background is: Kenji The Fox Pup
I am: [age goes here] 43 And I am a: Male Human. Thank god!
When it comes to orientation I'm Straight
I can’t get enough: Like you need to know anything about me! Get out of my face!
You will pay with your life if this is anywhere near me: Otherworldly, I mean if they were supposed to be normal they'd be human.
This is my background: HAH! Like I would tell you anything! I never even told my children stories at night, what makes you think I'd tell you about myself?

◇◇Hmm….well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..:Like the god that I am
One wish I have..: For otherworldlys to burn forever
Did I miss anything?..: Why do you care?

[◇◇Titus◇◇]
User Image
Armour
Face me, if you think you can handle it.
My name is: Titus Griffin Kage
Laughing in the background is: Reo Kage
I am: 19 And I am a: Male Steam/Smoke elemental
What can I do?Well..:The ability to warp short distances by turning into smoke or steam, Can become incorporeal by changing into steam or smoke for a short period of time [invisible and indestructible, but also cannot harm anything in this state like a ghost that can't phase through stuff], can also generate steam and smoke
When it comes to orientation I..: Straight
I can’t get enough: Conflict of any kind arguing and fighting mostly, Griffins, Female company, Justice
You will pay with your life if this is anywhere near me: Injustice, Ignorance, Arrogance, Stupidity
This is my background: Titus grew up in a peace loving kingdom which he enjoyed until age, at age 12 Titus started to see the more negative side of things usually he called him self a realist and took it upon himself to make sure everybody looked at the reality of things rather than leaving them ignorant. This aggravated most people of course because no one wants to hear the negative things about life, but behind his gruff exterior on the inside Titus was the same person as when he enjoyed life more thoroughly he just had a lot of pent up anger because he could not just eliminate that which irritated him due to the consequences. Titus contradicted himself he soon found out that being able to eliminate something you don't like just because you don't like it was unfair, but at the same time Titus fought for what was fair and equal. Titus began to believe in justice at the age of 14 when he started training with sword and shield he aspired to be able to protect his home so that everyone could enjoy life the way they wanted. Just as Titus was sworn into the guard at age 16 tragedy befell his kingdom when the king died, soon after a new unfair king rose to power and waged a war again his own citizens the otherwordlies that inhabited the kingdom were no longer safe and Titus was only aloud to stay in the guard because they kept his abilities a secret from the king otherwise he looked like a normal muscular human, but he barely took his armour off so no one would really know regardless. Speaking of Titus' armour it is special he is the only guard who has it due to his high ranking and his unique abilities over steam and smoke his sword was the same way, but Titus' armour cannot be pierced by anything crafted by dwarves his armour can only be cut if you even get the chance to get a swing off. Titus today is looking for a way to get rid of the King and his evil ways or show him what otherworldly citizens have to offer by saving him, Titus is conflicted between the two.

◇◇Hmm….well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..:Loyal, Sharp tongued, Argumentative, Easily irritated, Witty, Depressing, Intelligent
One wish I have..: The title of Guard Captain
Did I miss anything?..:Has several tattoos one is the eye of Horus symbolizing the moon, protection, indestructibility, bringing of wisdom, and the ability to see with clarity and truthfulness {left shoulder}. Another is a tattoo symbolizing wrath {right lower forearm}, a third is a tattoo that stands for griffin {right bicep} and another is one that stands for wolf {right shoulder}. The final 3 are a tattoo of an ankh symbolizing eternal life {left chest}, the second is a tattoo of the wings of Horus which symbolizes the sun and the same things as the eye {upper back}, and the third is a tattoo of Anubis meaning protection from death {middle back}
Writing sample(for us): Titus sat atop the guard tower in between 2 archers and a war song trumpeter who were conversing amongst themselves, but Titus tuned them out so he could focus on noises coming from the forest. Titus looked like a silver and golden statue gleaming in the moon light, his eyes like a falcon peering through his helmet observing the dark forest below his blue cowl blowing carelessly in the wind from his neck. Titus' sword was held in his right hand with a firm yet light grip the vents within the sword glowed and yellow, orange, and red, heat generating from the blade made steam rise from the vents. Most people would've questioned him about the sword but this was Titus' regular post and the 3 other men already knew the story about the sword and his armour which had two pipes coming out of the top of the breast plate near Titus' head. The pipes had steam rising from the shafts this helped keep Titus warm while he was in cold environments and this night was definitely cold, there was something eerie about tonight Titus was thinking then he seen why below in the dark forest. "They're here." Titus said to himself quietly, one of the men heard him say something but didn't hear exactly what it was so they asked what he said, then Titus yelled, "SOUND THE ALARM." The trumpeter quickly raised his trumpet and blew into it sounding the alarm and the archers lit arrows and took aim at the ground and began firing below showing shadowy figures progressing through the darkness. Titus jumped down from the tower to the wall path that connected the towers to each other, quickly running past the archers with other guardsmen following behind him Titus reached the ground before any other guards by warping down the inside wall. Titus stood behind the gate sword raised and shield ready listening to the constant banging on the gate until silence, then the door flew open with a giant leading the charge. Titus let out a cry and rushed into the crowd with his fellow guardsmen....

[◇◇Ana◇◇]
User Image
"It's only illegal if you get caught."
My name is: Analia Viktora Drake
Laughing in the background is: Kitkat534
I am: 18 And I am a: female Shapeshifter
What can I do?Well..: I am able to shift into anyone or anything, as long as it’s solid, and I can give myself a natural, lightweight armour. However, I cannot change my eye colour, scars or tattoos, and transformations are rather painful. The upside to this is that I become as strong, agile etc as the creature I shift into.
When it comes to orientation I..: am Straight
I can’t get enough: Rain, Romantic clichés, Jewellery, the Night
You will pay with your life if this is anywhere near me: The royal family, I mean seriously, what have they ever done for us?
This is my background: Most people know me as the blacksmith’s apprentice, the girl who’s always ready to greet you with a smile. In reality? Apprenticeships don’t pay, so I rely on my thieving for a decent wage. And anyway, it’s hard to keep a job when your employers keep realising you’re not human. To be honest I’m running out of blacksmiths to work at. Not that that concerns me. I'd happily turn to stealing full-time, but I hate the thought of my parents turning in their graves. Truth is, I've always had an eye for the finer things in life. Whenever my parents caught me they’d scold me, but they assumed I’d just grow out of it, that it was just a phase. But they died years ago, 4 to be precise. Some Otherworldly haters set fire to our home; I almost died as well, but a guard managed to pull me out of the flames. They were good people, and they didn't deserve that fate. Don't tell anyone, but I've always considered myself a failure in their eyes.

◇◇Hmm….well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..:very positive; there’s no use crying over spilt milk. I’m also overly confident, probably as a result of rarely getting caught. Even if I do, I can usually get away.
One wish I have..: is to no longer be judged. I’m fed up of it; something has to change.
Did I miss anything?..: People assume I’m a demon due to my red eyes, but it’s just a genetic thing. I have a scar on my right shoulder from the fire, and an old tribal tattoo on my left.

Writing sample(for us): “Catch that girl!” Footsteps sounded close behind Ana as she sprinted through the streets, her prize swinging from her clenched fist. They were closing in on her, she could hear them panting under their armour but she wasn’t scared. Different animals raced through her mind: a lion, a fox, a sparrow, but none would work in the situation. No, she needed something else. They continued their dance, the guards slowly gaining on her, beads of sweat rolling down her face. The nearest guard reached out, about to grab Ana’s billowing shirt, but she was gone. She ran down the adjacent alleyway, the guards yelling as they realised where she’d gone. Before her, crowds gathered in the marketplace. Perfect. The guards ran straight past her, running down the street and away from the thief, her body now that of a young child. Bright red eyes watched the tired pursuers with satisfaction until she lost sight of them. No-one had noticed; the marketplace was full to bursting due to the beautiful weather. She waited a few more minutes before heading home, the sparkling necklace swinging gently in her hand.

[◇◇Círdan◇◇]
My appearance
“Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.”
My name is: Círdan Nénharma (or Cir, pronounced as Sear)
Laughing in the background is: Hakinimo_Kokurioshy
I am: [age goes here] And I am a: Male elf
What can I do?Well..: I can read minds, send out waves of energy (for fighting or calming purposes), and use a bow and arrow quite well.
When it comes to orientation I..: am heterosexual.
I can’t get enough: I enjoy meditation, hunting, and spending time with my family and my Elven friends.
You will pay with your life if this is anywhere near me: I cannot stand drugs or alcohol.
This is my background: I was born a little more than half of a millennium ago in Nargothrond. I have 3 brothers, 2 sisters, a beautiful wife and 3 amazing children. As a child, I was taught the ways of the Ancients, which included sorcery, history, Elven wisdom, and archery. I married at the age of 375, and have been happily married since to Ingwë Táralóm. I am currently the village's lead energy therapist, so come to me with your problems! You'll learn more about me as you talk with me.

◇◇Hmm….well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..: Kindly to my kin, other elves and strangers, but violently to those who threaten my friends, family, or myself.
One wish I have..: is to make the world a little better for my children and my children's children.
Did I miss anything?..: I probably missed something, but If you want to know anything, talk to me and I'll be happy to share more!

[◇◇Torok◇◇]
User Image
"the forest is my friend, were are yours?"
My name is: Torok Earthson
Laughing in the background is: hunter-the wanderer
I am: 24 And I am a: Male earth elemental
What can I do?Well..:can control earth and nature, create earth quakes, as long as he is standing on the ground he can feel vibrations of others, he can also speak to the wild and tame beasts
When it comes to orientation I..: Straight
I can’t get enough:
the forest
nature
small villages
were wolves
people who respect the forest
You will pay with your life if this is anywhere near me:
the city
the guards
people who disrespect the forest
fire
were wolf hunters
This is my background: Torok was found by a group of were wolfs that were out hunting, they would usually left him there but after they found him they were attacked by a troll. but when the troll got close to him it backed off, that's when the small hunting pack realized he was an earth elemental and he could be useful, so they took him back to there camp and was raised to walk and talk like them but they could never find anyone to teach him how to use his powers. now when Torok gets angry or unstable in any way he does something weather it be a earth quake or a rock slide it would happen. eventually they let him go on his own forever a friend to the were wolves and the vampires never bothered him. he was given a tattoo around his neck marking that even thou he was not blood kin he was kin all the same.

◇◇Hmm….well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..:[your personality?] Torok is caring, kind, and usually will mind his own, but he is very protective of the forest for it is his home.
One wish I have..: is that the grate city's king fall to the will of the forest
Did I miss anything?..: he doesn't know how to use his ability's but is learning
Writing sample(for us): Torok walks silently thru the forest, wearing a long black cloak with his bow drawn, tracking whoever had entered the forest. Torok was tracking his footsteps, this person was weak, stumbling, small, and bleeding, the foot steps began to grow closer as the person was beginning to slow. Torok could feel a cool breeze as he walked without making a sound just as he was trained to, as he came to a small hill he peered over seeing a small Elvin child shivering in the cold. Toroks first instinct was to reach out to the child but he new better, the child would die out here and Torok knew this but would do nothing for him as he started to make his way back toward the edge of the forest.

[◇◇Kazuma Kiryu◇◇]
User Image
"Appearances can be decieving. You'd be wise to keep that in mind."
My name is: Kazuma "Ice" Kiryu
Laughing in the background is: Gentle Vladimir
I am: 24 in terms of appearances but am actually 53 And I am a: male water elemental.
What can I do?Well..: I can manipulate water in all of it's forms at will, exception of blood and other bodily fluids. Using any moisture in the air I am able to rapidly condense it into ice or expand it to create a fog-like gas.
I am also capable of dispersing into a large pool of water, making it possible to survive potentially fatal wounds or slip into areas unnoticed. This ability is limited as it requires a decent amount of energy to morph back into his standard form.
When it comes to orientation I..: Swing both ways. That's right I am Bisexual.
I can’t get enough:
Ramen
Rain, not just the feel but the sound as well.
Tranquility. Peace is a nice touch in these times.
The King's daughter, Ariana.
Fire. It's my polar opposite and I can see in the dark fine thank you.
Religion. I believe it's about control, not about the "Gods".
Theives. Get a job or the prison will give you one.
Idiots. Need anything be said?
This is my background: Where to start? Ah, the beginning sounds like a good place to start. . . I was born in the Sanguine Lake of the Aluxian Forest, a dreadful place very few born outside of it would dare to go near. I was raised there by my mother and my father until the age of 16. The day I became 16 I left the forest using a nearby river that ran into the city beneath the city walls. It was a much different world than what I was used to. I quickly realised that races other than Humans were not welcome in this society so I decided I would keep my powers to myself in public.
Fast forward a year later and I was part of the King's system of guards. I have only passed off as Human due to the fact that I premade my weapon and keep it in constant check, using the excuse that is is an enchanted artifact from the forest beyond.
Skip forward 12 years more and you'll find me being promoted to the King's personal bodyguard, not that a particularly wanted to be that close to him, but it allowed me to stay informed on all events political and otherwise.

◇◇Hmm….well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..: kind and helpful. Though I am very cautious of what I do depending on who/what I am around. I tend to have a more generous heart to beings other than Humans due to the way they are harshly treated.
One wish I have..: is to see the fall of the King. However, the King must not fall by my hand but by a being stronger than myself.
Did I miss anything?..: I kinda have a crush on Ariana.

Writing sample(for us): Vladimir sat on the rooftops overlooking the city plaza, watching the people below carefully. 'Hmpf. The fool doesn't even realize he's being robbed.' He shook his head as he grabbed his bow off the rooftop and jumped off, rushing to the plaza. He was now in official persuit of a thief. Theives... Thinking now it always seemed to be thieves. Not warlocks. Not Mercenaries. Not anything special or challenging. It was just... thieves.

[◇◇Sebastian◇◇]
User Image
This has gone to far. You may be my father, but that doesn't mean I support you.
My name is: Sebastian Riviere
Laughing in the background is: Kenji the fox pup
I am: [age goes here] And I am a: Male Human
When it comes to orientation I'm straight
I can’t get enough:
Spending time with my sister, Ariana.
The otherworldly.
Watching the otherworldly use their powers. They're so unique
My fathers opinions
My fathers guards
My fathers maids
My father.
I'm usually mad when he is around
This is my background: When I was little we weren't in a royal bloodline. But when the king died, he had no children, my father forced his way to the throne. Me and Ariana were the first to suffer. We were always around the otherworldly. They were our firends. And then father threw our friends in the forest. They were his first victims. Ever since then we've hated his opinions towards the otherworldly.

◇◇Hmm….well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..:Generous and kind. Even to strangers. The average qualities of a good prince I suppose
One wish I have..: For this oppression on the otherworldly to end

Kenji The Fox Pup

2,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sariyanna

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:41 am
Profiles Sariyanna's Accepted

[◇◇ Ariana ◇◇]
Princess Ariana
”I will not stand for this father. I’ll do the best I can to crave out a new path for those who have lost their faith.”
My name is: Ariana Marie Riviere
Laughing in the background is: Sariyanna
I am: [age goes here] And I am a: Female human
When it comes to orientation I..: Possibly bi-sexual

I can’t get enough:
Long walks among nature
Relaxing afternoons
Seeing smiles
Small animals and birds
The otherworldly
Being heard
Having a choice
Tea
Perfume
Those who are honest and kind hearted
Young children (of all types)
Being able to make a positive impact

My father, King Thalumus
Overly spicy food
Sloppiness
Animal cruelty
Rude, ignorant people
Injustice
Cruel treatment (whether toward herself or others)
Being unable to help in some form
Vampires, werewolves and other creatures that harm the civilians
Perverts
Criminals
Abuse in any form, including abusing one’s power
Being bossed around or toyed with
Being powerless

This is my background: I am the beautiful daughter of the current king. Known mostly for my striking good looks many think of me as a beautiful bird that is being locked away in its cage. Which is pretty much true. For the most part I am unable to leave the palace whenever I please. My brother Sebastian’s freedom extends further than those of myself. For the most part my place was within the palace walls being bathed in attention and gifts, expensive jewelry and exquisite cakes and dishes. I had many suitors come to gain my hand in marriage but much to my father’s discontentment I turned down all those who came with the goal in mind of marrying me. I wanted to choose my own husband and not just because I am suppose to be looking for a husband at this age (in my father’s eyes), but because my heart belongs with that person. I know love isn’t always a factor when it comes to marriage, especially if it is among royals but I still had a fantasy in mind that it may still be possible for me. I wanted a person who could steal my breath away with a single glance.

However as things became bad with my father’s kingdom, I allowed my own dreams to fade and put more of my focus on the kingdom and trying the best that I could to help the people; the people whom my father had done wrong to. I had already tired to talked with my father but all my pleas had fell upon deaf ears so for the most part I felt the least I could do was try to reach the hearts of the people in my own way. I have no hatred for the otherworldly; I would do whatever I could to help them. In times like these I’m likely to put all my own feelings aside to be of some help. Perhaps it is my views that have caused the people not to despise me as well as my father.

◇◇Hmm….well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..: I am a kind person, somewhat proper and I may be a bit guarded when it comes to the affairs with my father. I think it is best to leave some of what he’s done in the dark. I am not judgmental but I won’t forgive crude behavior. I am also true to myself and may voice my feelings honestly.
One wish I have..:This for the kingdom to be restored to it’s former glory. I do not want it to collapse and fall; it’s an old kingdom that’s been around for eons. I actually wish for this more than true love.
Did I miss anything?..: Your aware that I am forbid from leaving the palace unless my father commands or it is for some sort of business. Well I actually sneak out of the palace at times. Mostly at night. Some of the guards among others who work for my father know that I do this and they do pretend that they never saw anything. Thank god for that.
Writing sample(for us): [Like you people really need that. >=D ]

[◇◇Phantom Anigma◇◇]
User Image
"Everything in this world is just an illusion"
My name is: Phantom Anigma
Laughing in the background is: I_Hallucinogenic_I
I am: 16 And I am a: Male,demon,Incubi actually.
What can I do?Well..: There's alot I can do, but I have a few special things that may enlighten you.
♣Summoning :- I am able to summon my brethren in times of need or want .
♣Illusion Casting :- I absolutely love this as im able to entertain myself by shrouding people in a false world oh how much fun.
♥Energy Drain - This is just a minor trick I use in which I can drain energy from someone but only through kissing, we incubi are strange demons.
♥Seduction- This is a technique used to romantically seduce my victims that goes hand in hand with my Illusion casting.

When it comes to orientation I..: Bi-sexual, I usually go for women but the human males are just so different.

I can’t get enough:
♥Romance
♥Sweets
♥The Moon
♥Blood
♥People

♥Insults
♥Fighting
This is my background: Well erm that wretched woman in which I call my mother was a succubi who upped and left me at birth. I was just so lucky that her victim, my father was such a kind person to keep me but I guess that's what you get for falling in love with a temptress. My father a kind and handsome man soon found love again.......many times but would have to give them up as they always wanted to go to his home I was always upfront and center when they came; as cute as a button but with horns teeth and a tail that showed I wasn't human they wouldn't often freak out but took a quick exit never to return. It pained me how my father could throw away romance for his little demon child, I wasn't worth it honestly so at a young age I decided to leave my father and go to a little abode in the forest living alongside those ugly brutes who eventually became my family as it wasn't hard as I was aware of my powers from as long as I could remember and alongside my look and illusion I was undeniably cute although I use illusions when I'm among humans so that I look normal but among my kind I am drop my cloak revealing my
True-self but I'm still the most beautiful of them all.

◇◇Hmm….well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..:I am a very much kind person,playful a bit vindictive, flirty, seductive and at times but this is only when you do something I dislike I can get psychotic aggressive but as-long as you don't step out of line well be as happy as cherry pie.
One wish I have..:I have only one wish to find, love a beauty that rivals and outshines my own.
Did I miss anything?..: Well if you hadn't read everything carefully I suppose you missed the fact that I can cast an illusion to make me look like someone else.This is most times for use among foolish and un-accepting humans so I was born this way
Writing sample(for us):
As I walked through the market browsing through goods with a a long cloak over me, beads of sweet ran down my face as I felt everyone's eyes piercing through my disguise plucking it away piece by piece as only a fool would be in a cloak in this type of weather as the sun was beating down over head and so it was with that I declared to myself that "not even the sun above could stand to see my beauty shadowed". The temperature only increased as my beads of sweat turned into a waterfall and I was almost through with my shopping and I could finally leave this place of judging humans.I had not brought not a drop of water with me and had not enough money to adjust my budget for it and the cloak started to serve its purpose as I could no longer keep my illusory barrier around me of how such a fate came upon me, I dont know, perhaps it could be all that energy I wasted trying to get that imbecile ogre to take back his comment about my appearance. Non-the less it was in the past the matter at hand stood that I was now 'un-sheathed', 'un-clothed' to be judged by the humans for my difference in race so with a hesitation with my grocery bag in hand I darted towards the exit of the town only to be stopped by guards well I should say by guards who tried to stop me but I ignored after which they then found it necessary to chase after me but i only kept my pace, occasionally looking back until I was out of the damned place. When I finally lost them in the forest I finally realized that maybe they were just trying to tell me that my bag had a hole and all my grocery's were falling out because now that I think of it they were yelling the names of fruits and vegetables at me oh how foolish I felt.

[◇◇Name Ruine◇◇]
User Image
"I'm probably the fairest person you would ever meet. I would kill you whether you're a human or not."
My name is: ... Name Ruine, why am I repeating myself?
Laughing in the background is: Fallen_shinku
I am: 19 And I am a:  Male Human
When it comes to orientation I..: am Straight...

I can’t get enough:
Praise, I like being commended (Why am I telling these people this?)
Order (Required for society to function)
King Thalamus (Though he has his faults)
People who are loyal
Gold, money, currency (Required for society to function)
The sound of a busy street (It calms me...)
The sound my blade makes when it cuts through flesh (I'm no psychopath...)
The everyday people and citizen (Particularly children, dunno why)
His weapons (It's what I use to even the fields against the Otherworldly)
Sweet foods (Not candy, but juice and the such)
When things are too quiet (Puts me on edge)
When there is nothing to do (Puts me on edge)
Eating heavily spices/seasoned meat (Could never stomach those...)
The sound my blade makes when it hits metal (Means I missed)
When I have to deal with the Otherworldly (They have an unfair advantage)
Dissidents (They just complain)
Rebels (They complain violently)
Hypocrites (Though some see me as one)
Arrogance (Ignorance is fine, but this will really make me dislike you)
People making fun of his name (Seriously?!)
This is my background: What?! You still want to know more...? Fine then. I was born in one of the border towns of Aluxia, far from the capital; you probably wouldn't find it on a map. My parents were nothing to note, barely remember them, and so was my childhood. I'm pretty certain I had friends, though who they were and what they looked like doesn't matter. In fact, my childhood is barely more than a dream to me now. Our family was poor, money scarce, father out working, mother at home crying. It was the same that I...eventually grew used to it. There was nothing else one could do, thinking about it made you depressed and trying to fix it usually got you nowhere. Plus, I don't believe in miracles. So, all you could do was bear with it. You know, hope for something better but expect nothing? But I'm rambling, none of this was important. None of it mattered.

What does matter is that as soon as I came to age, I joined with the town guard. You see, our town was dangerously close to the Forest, making it a succulent target for the Otherworldlys. Thus, almost any able-bodied man was urged to join. There were sighting every night ,those werwolves and vampires liked it then, and confrontations every week. Someone was usually killed every other. At the time, King Thalamus also instated his anti-otherworldly laws. No doubt, this peeved a bunch of the forest dwellers.

One night, the Otherwordly, particularly the werewolves, attempted to sneak in. Spotting this, I attempted to notify my superior. He glared at me with sharp eyes, before shoving me the other way. He told me to keep my mouth shut, and immediately, I knew what he was trying to do. He was allowing the werewolves to occupy the town in an act of protest against the King's policies, but putting a village into jeopardy. So, I did the only thing a sensible man as me could. As one of the werewolves came close to breaching the embankment, I shoved my sword through his skull; he never saw it coming. This, set the whole wall into mayhem, as the werewolves and guards thought they had been betrayed by the other. By the time the night was through, a score of each laid dead. I moved through and picked off survivors, human or otherwise.

Now, the rest, is history. Somehow, the King got word of my ordeal and had me relocated to the capital, working as his ear and eye in the city. And also, his vengeful hand, when the call arrives. As his policy increased in control, my stature increased also. More jobs, putting down dissidents, raiding hideouts, making key individuals disappear, and the like. As for what I am officially, I did need a cover after all, you could call me the palace courier or runner. If you have a message to deliver, just ring the bell, I'll be at your call and beck in a jiffy!

However, I have relatively little dealings with the Royal Family. I only take orders from King Thalamus, so maybe that is a point against everything. The Prince and Princess I've only seen in a distance, not that I cared to meet them in person. However, their frequent stunts around the grounds have cause quite a stir. Well, all I can say is one thing, lets hope that they don't ire their father too much... I'll have to be the one who cleans up the mess.

◇◇Hmm…well In truth…◇◇
I generally act..: Unusually chatty and open, for a man of my occupation, it doesn't take much to get me talking. However, I tend to be very careful on what I say. I can also be quite friendly, offering warm words and kind advice. And its no ruse either; I can't help it if I have a friendly personality. However, people usually get reaally upset when they discover my occupation; calling me a liar, hypocrite, and a string of other insults. Of course, when they find out, they're usually minutes from death, so I bear with it. I don't want to brag, but I can usually take abuse very well (physical or verbal). But then again, I guess this isn't something to be proud of...
One wish I have..: Wow, now this is a toughie. I could say something cliche, like peace and freedom, but that would be a bore. I won't say I wish for equality or such intangible things either, cause I'm far from noblehearted. However, I guess I always wanted to make a difference; give people a reason to remember me. But msot of all, have someone depend on me. Yeah, that's it..
Did I miss anything?..: I'm a conniving trickster, and also a great planner to boot; one has to be if one has been tasked to fight against beings that shoot flames, cause earthquakes, disappear, drink blood, use magic etc etc etc. My tools of the trade includes a crossbow (wooden and silver bolts), thin razor-sharp wires, gunpowder, oil (all cleverly hidden on my person), and a hidden blade hidden in my left sleeve. I also carry around a rapier, but it rarely has use against the Otherwordly.

Writing sample(for us):
Name didn't know how long he had been sitting here, talking to these strangers, but something, perhaps his intuition, told him it was time to go. ”Now if you'll excuse me, I have some matters to deal with.” Standing up, Name pushed the chair behind him, giving a court nod to the strangers before turning around himself, walking towards the door. Why he answered all the questions pose by these people, he didn't know. He would probably never see these people ever again, and all this would be a faint dream, but it didn't particularly bothered him. Instead, he focused on what lay ahead.

The faint sound of falling rain could be heard through the wall. As he approached the door, a thought occurred to him. Ah, but just to be safe... Name stopped, before whipping his head around. ”It's been nice chatting with you, and I do hope we have the opportunity to do so in the future. But....” He dragged out the enunciation of the word. ”If you tell anyone, I might have to kill you so...” name smiled back, a kind dangerous smile. ”Be careful now, you hear?” With that, the strange smiling boy left the small room, engulfed by the heavy rain.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games