Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mizuumi's Public Garden Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:26 pm
This is Mizuumi's Garden he maintains the hole place by himself.He made it public so other people could enjoy the flowers too.
((OOC If anyone want's to work here with Mizuumi just ask.))

User Image

The Walk Around:User Image

The Bridge:User Image

The Rose Patch:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:27 am
User Image

Mizuumi curled up under a Rose bush in the Rose Patch and started crying,he missed his family.'I hope everyone's doing okay.'He thought to himself as he cried his little eye's out.after three minutes of crying he fell asleep under the Rose bush.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

Mizuumi awoke feeling slightly better about leaving his brothers so he hoped up and began dashing around the garden to have a little fun bouncing around."I hope they can come see me some time."He said out loud as he hoped around bushes and tree.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:51 pm
Kiari
User Image
Kiari wandered around the garden, stopping to look and smell every flower. She liked it here where the air was filled with the nonstop scent beautiful flowers. Sighing she skipped down the trail humming to herself a cheerful tune. After a few minutes she stopped, hearing something rustling in the bushes. Kiari froze and slowly turned toward the sound. Oh no! It's a monster coming to eat me! She thought childishly already assuming the worst.  

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:08 pm
miss-malice12
Kiari
User Image
Kiari wandered around the garden, stopping to look and smell every flower. She liked it here where the air was filled with the nonstop scent beautiful flowers. Sighing she skipped down the trail humming to herself a cheerful tune. After a few minutes she stopped, hearing something rustling in the bushes. Kiari froze and slowly turned toward the sound. Oh no! It's a monster coming to eat me! She thought childishly already assuming the worst.

User Image
Mizuumi had been hoping around for awhile when he heard someone walking around so he went to check it out getting stuck in a bush.Twisting and turning he couldn't get out."Hey can someone help me?"He asked hopeing someone was there that could here him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:53 pm
Rose walked into the garden with such wonder and amazement. She had always loved gardens and the very nature that was within them. She wandered around the garden and saw rose bushes. "Oh!!" she ran up to them and smelt them. "How lovely...they are so beautiful yet even they have their thorns" she thought to herself. Hearing rustling nearby, she saw another girl and also a bush moving. Walking over to see what it was she found a creature that was stuck in the bush and asking for help. She reached down into the bush and pulled it gently out. "There you are now... Are you alright?" she asked him kindly.  

roseswan95

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:41 pm
roseswan95

User Image

Mizuumi looked up at the girl who pulled him out."I'm fine thank you."He said hoping a bit away so he could talk to her in his normal form.

User Image

Mizuumi smiled at the girl."Thank you again for helping me I'm Mizuumi Kokoro,may i ask your name?"Ha said as he held out his hand.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:57 pm
Rose smiled in return. "My name is Rose. Rose Mendeelev" she replied and shook his hand a little shyly.
User Image  

roseswan95

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:00 pm
roseswan95
User Image

Mizuumi smiled."It's nice to meet you Rose and by your name I'm going to guess you like roses."He said as he let his hand fall back down to his siad.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 pm
She nodded with a sweet grin. "Same to you, and yes indeed. They're so beautiful..." she said softly.  

roseswan95

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:34 pm
roseswan95
She nodded with a sweet grin. "Same to you, and yes indeed. They're so beautiful..." she said softly.

"Well I'm glad someone like's them besides me because it took forever getting them this way."He explained with a smile as he sat on the plush green grass.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:40 pm
"Really? Well thank you for this garden, it truly looks amazing. I've always loved gardens ever since I could remember." she responded to him and smiled, sitting down as well since she had nothing else to do for a while.  

roseswan95

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:41 pm
Kiari
User Image

Kiari stared. She had been scared of a...bunny thing? That turned into a boy? Idiot, she scolded herself and shook it off with a small laugh. Seeing that the girl and boy were already conversing Kiari took it as a signal and wandered down another trail inspecting all the lovely flowers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:23 am
User Image
Rose looked up and saw the other girl walk away. "Hey" she called to her in a friendly way, but the girl passed by.  

roseswan95

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces