Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mizuumi's Public Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image

"I wonder why she left."He said watching the girl walking down the path."Oh and your welcome me and my brothers have always loved nature i took to the gardening part of it,they always say i make the most beautiful gardens and i was trying to think of a new section to put in because i still have some empty space left."Mizuumi said as he looked around at his garden with a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:41 pm
Rose shrugged slightly. "How sweet...that's a nice thing to do with your family. I have to agree with your brothers then about making beautiful gardens." she laughed softly and smiled.  

roseswan95

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:35 pm
"Why thank you."He said as he crossed his leg's while grinning.He was finally feeling better about coming to this school.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:05 am
User Image

"Oni-san!" called Kalypso as the duo walked side by side into the garden.This was a great day to be surrounded by family and all he wanted to do was nap and rest.Perhaps all that flying in the space ship had tired him out, but she was not.Her brother was acting like an elderly person.Obisidian peeked at his sister who had stopped trying to get his attention."I guess we could take pictures or something-" the sentence didn't get a chance to end before Kalypso started to jump up and down."Let's look at roses!Little brother adores roses!"He grimaced at the thought of her wanting to take pictures of every single flower and person here.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

roseswan95

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:58 am
"You're welcome" Rose grinned than looked up at the sky and took a deep breath, while smelling the air and the scent of all the nature around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm
Hearing voices Mizuumi stood up seeing a girl and a boy."Welcome to my Garden."He said as he bowed being polite while smiling.He stood and looked at Rose "Do you have any family Rose?"He asked turning back to the girl sitting.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 pm
Obisidian kept his arms to his sides as he bowed and Kalypso placed her hands on her thighs.She thought the boy looked a little young to own a garden, but hey...she owned her own diamond mine."Ooh! Let's go ask them if I can take their picture.Kadah loves couples." stated Kalypso while getting out her camera.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:52 pm
Rose smiled at the other people. Then looking up at Mizuumi. "No..I'm afraid not." She shook her head and replied to his question, with sadness in her eyes.  

roseswan95

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 pm
"Oh I'm sorry i didn't mean to upset you."Mizuumi apologized feeling bad that he upset her.He picked a red and yellow rose handing it to the girl next to him.

User Image

Turning back to the two he smiled."It's nice see people enjoying my garden."He stated as he looked the two over thinking the girl was cute and the man was handsome.'I wonder if there related?'He thought to himself as he looked at the two.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 pm
Rose looked at the flower that he gave her. "It's alright, and this rose is beautiful...thank you" she smiled at him, for she had never seen a red and yellow rose before. She smelt it with delight while looking at the other people as well. "They seem like they're having a good time"  

roseswan95

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 am
"Your welcome and yes they do."He said sitting back down next to Rose and smiling."Hmm."He hummed as he folded his arm's in his lap.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 am
"So how about your family?.. you said you have brothers?" Rose asked him in return to make conversation. While twirling her flower in her hands to look at the colors.  

roseswan95

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image
"Well there's the quintuplets who are the oldest,then there's the triplets and the twin's,then there's another set of quintuplets as well as twin's,then there's my other two brother's and then there me."He said smiling while talking."We get along great we do everything together,we always have each others backs and with me coming here it's the first time I've ever been alone."Mizuumi said sadly at the end upset about being without his brothers for once.'Hmm i wonder how there all doing?'He thought to himself with a small smile as he stretched his arm's up then folded them back into his lap."We've had a nice life but we lost our mother so our eldest brothers got job's to take care of us younger one's."Mizuumi said with a smile thinking about how kind his brothers are.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

Rose smiled "Wow you have a big family then" she replied to him. "It's great that you all care for each other in such a way. I'm sure they miss you a lot, and I'm sorry about your mother" She said to him kindly. "I can't even remember my family if I've ever had one..it sounds nice though." she said softly.  

roseswan95

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:00 pm
"I have pictures if you wanna see?"He asked smiling from he nice comments."I'm sorry."Mizuumi stated quietly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff