Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Alcatraz Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:33 am
Alcatraz!

TO THE RP!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:38 am
Michaela Alessandra Braüning
User Image
"I'm a good girl! A good, good girl!"

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Michaela Alessandra Braüning but I prefer to go by Mickey
I took my first breath on December 25th, and the last time I celebrated I had to blow out 16 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female
Don't be surprised if you find me being rather insane, at times. There are many voices in my head that talk to me, some are friends, some are enemies. No one can hear them but me. I'm often in a daze, seeing as I choose not to acknowledge all the horrible things around me. I'm always smiling, and when people around me are sad, I try to cheer them up. I hate seeing my friends sad because then I get sad. Everyone says I'm immature, but I think that the people who are supposedly mature are the ones throwing temper tantrums and whining all the time. I'm a good girl, but I get scared easily, especially when the mean voices start yelling at me.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I was a happy baby. The voices were always there, I guess, but none of them were bad, really! They were my friends! I used to talk to them a lot. My parents called them imaginary friends, but I kept telling them they weren't imaginary. I told them over and over, but they didn't believe me, which made me mad. The doctor called me anti-social, which made me even madder because it wasn't my fault that no one wanted to be friends with me! Then, when I was thirteen, the bad voices started to talk to me. They told me that everyone was going to hurt me one day, and that I should hurt them before they got to me. So I did. I was in a little private school, you see? One by one, the voices told me how to kill the students and the teachers. I didn't want to, but they made me! The voices were smart, you know? I didn't get caught. But then, once everyone was dead and I was the only one who wasn't dead, my parents sent me to this place. They told me that if I was good I would get to go home. So I'm being good, and I don't listen to the bad voices anymore!!
Have I left anything out...oh yeah Daddy was a police man. I think he might have called the Warden on me.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Looking out of the window
☆ Reading
☆ Smiling

My Dislikes

✘ The Warden
✘ The Bad Voices
✘ Seeing my friends angry or sad

My Theme Song

Twinkle Twinkle

I have my eye on...