Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
The Mall Reprise (Everyone Join! :D) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:48 pm
(So I was told to post, I also noticed a severe lack of Active RP's, lets make this one active. Everyone post. biggrin Lets get it going again, bring this guild back to life in one fell swoop of activity! I'm willing to work for it! biggrin Personally I think this should just be our characters fighting against endless waves of zombies and monsters, but if anyone has any idea or plot things for it let me know. biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:58 pm
(sounds like a plan should we start now?)  

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:19 pm
(I don't care when. xD I just want as many people as possible to hop into mthis one, lets how our activity people! I haven't made this triumphant return for nothing. > biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:04 pm
( Hijack Mwuahahaha )  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm
(Hijack what? xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 pm
( I'm hijacking nuthin let's get this rp started yo o: )  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm
(Alright. As a homage to one of the first big RP's in this guild, lets have a mall setting. :3)

Niku walked calmly into the middle of the desolate mall. He couldn't hear anything around him. All was calm in the middle of the night. Then a soft growl from behind him. He wheeled around with his gun drawn. A single zombie stood shuffling towards him. He fired twice and downed the beast. "Let the fun begin." He said with a smirk as the gunshot's woke the rest of the sleeping hoard.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm
Allyson who ran into him " HOLY S**T WHO DA FAWK WHO- Oh hey Niku I got lost again. " Allyson felt so hopeless.  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:52 pm
"Yo" He said plainly with a hand motion. He saw a few more zombies appear from the darkness and fired a few more times. "I'd like to say I'm happy to see you after such a long time but, this is a dangerous place. I hope you can protect yourself somewhat." He said firing at more of the approaching monsters.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 pm
" Hopefully. I'm just a Medic and low on ammos. " Allyson said he was out before anyone noticed it. she shot her last bullet at the head.  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:55 pm
Niku smirked. "Here" He said handing her one of his three pistols. He dropped a few magazines to the ground and nodded. "Use them as you wish." He said as he continued to fire at the zombies, they were growing in number now. They would soon be overrun if they kept up like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:11 pm
Allyson used one of his pistols but one of them back fired hitting her in the head she wasn't knock out yet. " damn this bloody pistol.. " Allyson was getting head shots on zombies. what can she say? she's good at shooting just not the aiming part.  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 pm
"Hold on." Niku said calmly. Zombies were now beginning to swarm them. He grabbed onto her shoulder and flashed them to an overhang near them. As they phazed back into the reality he let go of her. "Sorry, we wouldn't have lasted much longer there. It was a death trap." He said cracking his knuckles. "Lets go." He said holstering his pistol. "We should be safe up here for a little bit."

(Hey were's Captain? She should hop in on this too. razz Along with a few other people...Both Borax's...Some more of the original peoples.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:26 pm
( Don't know.. she's not on at 1:24 AM, and I haven't seen Miss Ada Wong for a long time. )

" I hope so. " Allyson rub her forehead where she was hit by the pistol. " Ouch.. " the good thing was that she's okay the bad thing was.. her forehead is bleeding.  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:35 pm
(Well we will just go and hope for the best, I'd like to see this guild light back up with life. biggrin )

Niku held a bottle of first aid spray in his hand. "Here." He said handing it to her with a smile. "Its good to see you after such a long time." He said happily. He was elated to be reunited with a friend he hadn't seen in literally years.  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff