Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Blue Wolf vs Lars Alexanderson heiland Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gray reaper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:32 pm
The basttle field is a vast wasteland area void of all life, hundreds of blade lay impaled into the ground there numbers spreading out through the area from countless wars. the air is thick with the scent of blood and battle while the sky is dark and filled with clouds.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:34 pm
Blue races through the forest leaping from branches only to appear moments later, he lands roughly onto the hard barren land within seconds he was on his feet examining the area with a calm silence, he places both arms over one blade the hilt resting between his finger tips as he waits.  

gray reaper

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI xxxx Came, xxxx I xxxx saw, xxxx I xxxx Conquered

XXXXlXX═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
XXXXXX█████████████████████████████████████ 稲妻 █████████████████XXXXXX
_____________Lars xxxx F i x i n g xxxx w h a t xxxx i s xxxx b r o k e n --xxxx

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Lars approached Blue as he picked up one of the impaled blades, licking the dry blood off of it, yet spitting that out when he found the blood on it to be rather, unworthy, "such disgusting blood, the people who died here seemed to die for nothing, to save nothing, to rule nothing, only to create more hatred and shed as much blood as possible, wouldn't you agree?" He said, speaking to Blue as he tossed the katana that he had licked aside like it was nothing.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

`目を閉じ、耳を閉じ、しかし現実には終わりはないだろう -- ★ -- ★ -- ★ --XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:54 pm
Blue tightened his grip on each handle as he heard the mans voice, he watched Lars with curious eyes he had never seen a human taste decaying blood. When he was asked what he though of the battlefield he could only laugh with slight joy .'' The will to fight what is strong does that not justify the bloodshed or have you yet to kill .'' he answered with his own question.

Blue tightens the bandages around his face and arms, not even looking away for a moment Lars seemed to make his heart race. the feeling of fear almost as if he was fighting a beast, he shifts his weight to the left half drawing one sword. Blue voice was muffled as he spoke .'' hell your so scary i cant stop my fear from rising .''  

gray reaper

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

_____________Lars xxxx F i x i n g xxxx w h a t xxxx i s xxxx b r o k e n --xxxx

User Image

"The true question would be, have you yet to kill boy?" he chuckles...it slowly begins to build....soon hes cackling as he holds his sides, "me?scary? my dear boy, you flatter me with your kind words," before Blue could even blink, just as an extra kick to the fear, Lars was in his face with a hand, sparking bright red lightning aimed at his chest, he smiled a rather twisted smile as his eyes flashed a bright red, "this is where your heart lies, hm?I wonder what color your blood is?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 pm
Blue looks into Lars eyes stunned by his rapid movement he could feel the heat of the electricity being so near to his chest, he kicks hard off the ground launching himself backwards several feet and extending the distance between himself and lars. He quickly drew two sword his bandages still wrapped around the hilts.

Blue places one hand over his heart only to speak aloud with a happy tone .'' Lets see who truly hold the title of monster.'' he quickly launches both his swords at lars, there blades spinning in unison like two giant shuriken gaining speed each aimed to pierce either shoulder.  

gray reaper

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Lars smirks and simply shifts himself sideways, so that both blades miss his shoulders. Lars then draws a blade from the ground, concentrates electricity into the blade and then throws it at Blue, if it hit, he would be struck with electrical stunning damage as well as bladed damage, it it missed, the electrical energy would burst from the blade.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 pm
Blue smirks happily as his blades miss the dark bandages wrapped around the hilt suddenly retracting sending the blades hurting towards Lars back, he draws one of his swords that he then uses to deflect the blade away. Lightning races along the metal blade and towards the hilt forcing him to drop the blade.

Blue shakes off the numbing feeling in his right hand, he then picks up two more swords from the ground stopping to flip the blades downwards .'' now the battle truly begins .'' soon this battle would evolve as little by little the bandages around his body started to rip and fall away.  

gray reaper

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Lars set his hand out towards Blue's incoming blades, a strong pulse of lightning set forth and sent the blades backwards using a stronger static force, repelling the blades. The blades would've stuck into the ground, Lars then turned himself around and pulled forth another katana from the ground, he pointed it straight for Blue's direction and awaited for him to continue.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:40 pm
Blue yanks on both the bandages holding his swords sending them flying into the sky, he had just seen another glimpse of this mans power the feeling of fear once again rising with his excitement. he dashes picking up multiple blades that he then unleashes in a flurry of shuriken like attacks each one flying with tremendous speed.

Blue leaps onto the hilt of one sword that he then kicks off launching himself into the air above the battle field, He catches his original swords and flips his body forward gaining both speed and momentum while he plummets towards Lars. Blue swings down both his swords in a huge arc, this attack used all the built up speed and momentum to add weight to his attack he was aiming to slice both his opponents shoulders.  

gray reaper

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

I came. I saw. I conquered.
╔══════════════╗

Lars could feel his shoulders get sliced by the blades, the sound of metal hitting flesh was the only thing heard in Lars' ears, yet....he still stood tall. Lars pushed a hand out towards the incoming shuriken and released a static force from his palm, one that sent the shuriken back and away quickly. As the blades were now stuck in Lars' shoulders, he grinned, and kicked Blue in the chest hard, making sure to take out the blades that were still stuck into his shoulders shortly after. Lars aimed his fingers like a gun towards Blue, focused chakra and electricity to them and then fired a wide blast of electricity towards Blue from those fingers, this blast covered up his left and right dodging escape route. If Blue didn't find another alternative to evading the attack, he would surely be shocked and stunned.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:45 am
Having been kicked backwards he could only look at lars as he unleashed a powerful stream of electricity towards him, he quickly spins both his swords rapidly there blades colliding with a few strands of lightning deflecting them away.

Blue roars out in pain as lightning hits his right shoulder and left leg he grits his teeth against the pain, seconds pass while smoke rises from his burns .'' finally lets go its time for war .'' He grabs the bandages around his body only to rip them free of his flesh he then smiles calmly as dark markings form along his skin.

Blue charges forward he leaps from hilt to hilt using each sword to increase his speed, when he was close enough he quickly pulls back both arms chakra covered the blades in his hands as he unleashes a flurry of stabbing attack aimed at each of lars limbs.  

gray reaper

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 am
User Image User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Lars blocked the incoming strikes of the stabbing attacks using his fighting styles, coating his hands and arms with chakra in order to avoid cutting damage. Lars grew annoyed of the incoming stabs and grabbed the blades, halting their movement and as he did this, Lars launched a somersault kick to Blue's chin, beginning a combo chain attack. If Blue dodged or used something to get out of the attack, Lars would then be a few meters away from him afterwards, if it hit, then the combo would begin.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:19 am
Blue quickly release his swords, he brings up his arms to block the kick which sends him flying back several feet from the sheer force. He watched lars movements unsure as to what he would do next, he reaches for two new swords coating there blades in chakra again before placing one blade in his mouth two short swords in his right hand and a long katana in his left.

Blue readies himself by entering a defensive stance each blade resting easily between each limb, he now waited to see just what lars had up his sleeve.  

gray reaper

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Lars landed safely and looked to Blue with a grin and a chuckle...yet that chuckle soon grew into cackling laughter. His back arched as his electricity began to build in his hands and a devilish grin began to show, when his moment of merriment was over, he shot a strong bolt of lightning into the sky, signaling for a storm to begin...a lightning storm, then, he performed the necessary handseals as the lightning storm then began to add rain to its forecast. The battlefield was now to Lars' advantage and possibly Blue's if he had anything that could benefit from this.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas