Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Guns & Roses Profiles!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:36 pm
Profiles only. Do not post her. Random Lullaby only may post here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:47 pm
ScoutRemyPayne
User Image

My Birth Certificate Should Say
Scout Payne

July 4th

Lovely Female

I stand >5' 4"< feet Tall

I am >120< Pounds.

>Forest Green< is the color of my eyes.

>Black< is the color of my hair.

Extra Information

My Story is,
Ever since I was little, I had always been interested in dancing. My mother was a dancer when she was younger and my aunt is a professional dancer. So it's kind of in my blood. My dad never found point in it, but supports me either way. Of course my parents know about my street dancing! My life has been pretty good to be honest. Which I think God for everyday. Yes, I am a christian, but I do not go all religious on people. I am totally against that to the fullest extent.

The first time I started dancing was when I was 5 years old. I joined a dancing studio, but I hated it so much. It was too control. I loved dress style dancing so much better. But I stuck with it so I could strengthen my skills in it. When I was 13, I quit and joined a street dancing team. I was the youngest, but I was good. Or at least they told me I was. I try not to say I'm really good at things, I think I sound full of myself when I do. Really, to me, I'm only at my best when I am dancing with my team. So ever since then, I've been dancing in street teams. Now I have my own, which I started 2 years ago. I was extremely young at the time to be doing that, but we made it through anyway. Now we are one of the best teams around. I'm truthfully terrified right now because we are being threatened... But I don't show it. I have to be strong for my team.

People say I act,
I am fully of a ton of energy. I'm hyper and very outgoing. I love to talk to people, especially when they are outcast and/or don't have a lot of friends and need it. The energy helps me be able to dance the way I do. I am determined and passionate about everything I do. I know school is important too, and I'm constantly getting on to people for not being serious about it. I want everyone to succeed, even if they are total strangers.

I try to always look on the positive side of things. Sometimes I don't but I quickly find ways to cheer myself up. That mostly involves being with friends and dancing. I get easily frustrated too and have troubles trusting a lot of people. I love to help people, so I always tell people, even if I barely know them, that if they ever need help to come find me and I will help them as best as I can. I'm bubbly and I will talk your ear off if you let me! I talk ever more around quiet and shy people. It seems always make them talk to me more! I am constantly apologizing for stuff. I don't know why I do, I just feel like that in certain situations, I need to say sorry for something I might have done wrong. Though, I believe in never changing, not for anyone. Unless you are a serial killer or something, then yeah, you kind of need to change. I only believe in changing for the better.

Street Fighter Girl 1

<3 I really love these,
-Dancing, The beach, candy, friends, singing, drawing, being outside.

X Get them away!,
-Being alone, the Dark, tight spaces, blood, being sick, sickness itself, death, heights

Raise Your Glass - P!nk

My puppeteer,
Random Lullaby

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:46 pm
ArianaKristinNazarro
User Image

Ariana Nazarro

Seventeen

May 1st

Female

I stand >5'9< feet Tall

I am >125< Pounds.

>Green< is the color of my eyes.

>Brown< is the color of my hair.

Extra Information

My Story is,
When I was little girl I used to love to watch people dance. My mother used to take me to see Swan lake. I used to love to watch that. My mom would take me every year. I picked up some of the moves so every now and then I'd go to the private dance studio and sneak in. I knew my way around town. So when I'd get in I'd dance. I've been dancing for a long time now. My parents enrolled me into a dance academy when I was 10 years old. I danced contempary and loved it. But then I found street dancing. Its my life. My parents are the classiest people in the world so I do it secretly. I soposably go to the same dance academy but really. I dance. I am rather great at it and I enjoy it to. I tried to tell my parents but they got distracted by totally bashing it.

People say I act,
I am the most bubbliest girl you'll ever meet. I always look at the positive side of things and never stop believing. I always live life to the fullest and never take no for an answer. BUT, I can be the most meanest and cruelest person you'll ever meet too. In a snap of a finger and can go from happy to angry. Your choice. But thats usually only when I cant get a dance move down. Its not pretty. Other than that I am great.

I can be a little cocky sometimes. It's mainly only when I win over someone who was so sure they were going to win. Other than that I dont brag. I also never judge a book by its cover and always give people chances. Unless you are really mean. I am not shy at all so I always have great conversations with people, unless you know, there shy. Those usually dont last long. So other than all those bad things. I am a pocket full of sunshine.

Rose 3

<3 I really love these,
Cherries, Music, Dancing, Peanut Butter, Sneakers, Sunshine,

X Get them away!,
Being Told What To Do, Rain, Tons of Make-up, Eggs...Yuck!

Cinema - Skrillex

My puppeteer,
RaWr_im kikat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 pm
[Rebecca]LauritaSinclair
User Image

Rebecca Sinclair

December 25

Female

I stand >5’0< feet Tall

I am >107< Pounds.

>Brown< is the color of my eyes.

Extra Information

My Story is,
Boy my story can make anyone feel pity over me, so please don’t feel bad about me. Before I came into this world, my mother used to be a dancer on Broadway, and my father an army veteran. Not exactly sure how a dancer and a veteran are compatible to one another, but my parents made it work through thick and thin, even after my mother contracted a heart disease that forced her into early retirement. However, something else made their predicament worse. I came along and caused my mother to die at childbirth. It changed the man my father used to be.

At first, at ended up in the care of the state because my father was deemed incapable of taking care of me. My other family relatives were nowhere to be found so state was all I had. That is, until my father decided to come back and get me, lying through his teeth to the court to take me back. He had special connections with members of politics and his buddies in the higher ranks of the military so coming up with fake information were easy, but he only wanted me back so he could make me suffer for making my mother die. Seriously, how on earth could the man blame a baby for causing his wife to die? I didn’t make my mother contract a heart disease nor did I make my father decide to impregnate her in the first place.

So at 5 years old, my father took me home and instantly, I took my first beating and every day I would get at least one beating for every mistake I did. 7 years of all the crap I took from him made me a tougher woman, and made me physically active from running all the time from him, but it also made me lead to bad decisions such as smoking, drinking and getting a tattoo. Makes me feel kind of stupid to get involved in things like that at only 12 years old, but I guess I only did this sort of thing because I needed some sort of outlet to relieve the pain my father gave to me.

One day, after buying bottles of rum and scotch from the local liqueur store using a fake ID, I stopped by a dance class. Almost immediately, I fell in love with it. Just way the people in that class made their bodies become art with elegant fluid movements, and it didn’t seem too complicated. Unfortunately, I just didn’t have the money to afford dance lessons and there was no way I was going to ask my father for lessons. He just beat the crap out of me, or at least try to. Over the years, I’ve been becoming much too quick and agile for him, which later became a part of my dancing style.

With the knowledge I’ve obtained over the years, like my speed, agility and knowledge of fighting, my life began to make a change through the art of dancing. It became my new outlet for relieving stress, though I still smoke and drink. As years went by, not only was I becoming a better dancer with further incorporations of Chinese dancing and Capoeira, I was becoming a better person. I saw meaning in my life, found faith in God, and became more respectable to people. I’m still not quite the person I like to be but progress is progress. Later on, I met this bubbly girl named Scout. At first, I thought who on Earth would name their daughter Scout, but what interested me was that she wanted to start a street dancing team. Street dancing is something I seen before and like a lot because you can dance however you like, which is easy as long as you stay true to yourself.

Despite how annoying Scout was at first, I join the team merely to get away from my father and truly express my dancing style. At first, it wasn’t easy adjusting to the idea of teamwork, especially with Scout’s hyper self. It didn’t really match with the calmness and precision I usually do with dancing. However, we eventually made the contrast work and even added more energy to my dancing by using my agility to full use. I never thought I would get used to Scout’s energy, but she earned my respect and trust so I learned to deal with it. She actually made me more outgoing so she became another stepping stone on my way to becoming a better dancer and person.

Things were going good with the team. We became best of friends and one of the best street dancing teams, but of course, something had to go wrong. A rival street dance team threatens to hurt us should we perform better than they do. Who the hell do they think they are telling us we have to lose to them just because they aren’t confident in their own abilities to win? However, something tells me that they’re serious about hurting us, but I’m not going to let that happen. I won’t let the years of taking brutal beatings, and learning how to defend myself and use firearms go to waste, even though I rather avoid that kind of violence. I say if they want a fight, then we’ll take it on the dance floor.

People say I act,
I am a somewhat of an outgoing person. It depends on whether or not I decide to drink or smoke. Usually when I don’t drink or smoke, my mood varies between happy and bleak. If I smoke, then you can forget about me being happy. Smoking calms my nerves to calm down so I’m least likely to let my temper get the best of me, but it makes me bleak, depressed and lazy. When I drink, my happy range could range from being normal happy to overly excite. Problem is when I’m overly excited; it can make me do reckless decisions, and my temper is most likely to flare up almost instantly like flicking a lighter. Not much I or anyone else can do about it since by then, I’m most likely drunk.

However, I don’t let smoking or drinking get in the way of dancing, so I never smoke or drink before dance practice or a competition. My faith in God taught me to be kind to others no matter who they are. Unfortunately, I don’t live up to that pretty well, but the least I do is show respect to those who deserve it, such as Scout and the other member of the team. One thing that very few people know about me is the maniacal side, a trait I ended up getting from my father. It’s usually associated when it comes to guns; it’s as if the inner killer in me awakens and desperately wants a victim, though most of the time I’m able to prevent myself from going completely out of control because of my religious morals.

Street Fighter Girl 2

<3 I really love these,
-Dancing, Fighting, Guns, Smoking, Drinking, Tattoos, Nature, Competition, Heavy metal

X Get them away!,
-Insects, Spiders, Sore losers, Her father, The rival street dance team, Endangering others

Sick Love - Motely Crue

My puppeteer,
Yuri_Misawa

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:27 pm
Helena Noemi Symth
User Image

Helena Symth

Seventeen

August 18th

Female

I stand 5''7 feet Tall

I am 120 Pounds.

Green/Hazel is the color of my eyes.

Brown is the color of my hair.

Though Helena puts on a great act of not caring about others and their feelings, she use to be and still sort of is a very loving, caring person. But Helena shows that side only to her pets, and little sister.

My Story is, Helena's story isn't the perfect "white-picket-fence" life that many think she would have. Though Helena is a very rich young girl, she lives a very lonely life. Her father is a very successful lawyer, who is never home. Though her father shows very much that never wants to be home anyway, and she blames that on herself. Helena's mother left her father and her when Helena was 10 years old, taking her younger sister with her. Her mother knew that her father would cheat on her when he went on "Business Trips". Helena though keeps in contact with her sister, who she is very close to. Her sister is the only person, other than her nanny, who has seen even the slightest sign of Helena's caring side. Helena had a nanny when she was younger who was her mother and father but, as she got older Helena's father felt Helena no longer needed a nanny and fired her nanny. Helena's old nanny was the only one who kept her on the right track, so when her nanny felt was when Helena joined the gang. That is where she became more emotionless and better at hiding her true feelings. But, her sister and pet husky, Adien, are Helena's meaning of living, if she ever lost either of them her life would have no meaning and she would probably lose her last bit of sanity.

People say I act, Helena is a very emotionless person on the outside. She could have a gun pointed at her, and still act as if she doesn't care. But, even though she acts like that on the outside, on the inside she wants and yearns for someone to reach out to her. She yearns for someone to say that he wants to hear her life story, he wants to help her with the horrible life she has. She doesn't let anyone know of her true feelings though. She is very closed off from people and can pretend nothing is wrong when really she could be dying inside. She is a very negative person, which helps her when she is doing something dangerous. She analyzes everything, and will judge people and things on it. If Helena feels something is wrong or doesn't like the idea of it, she will not do it, no matter the conquezes.

Rival 3

<3 I really love these,
-Music
-Scaring others
-The thought of a better life

X Get them away!,
-Family
-Others who try to out do me
-Anyone who thinks they are better than me.

Castle Walls

My puppeteer,
J u i c e h J u i c e

If you need me to change anything let me know(:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:26 pm
CecileScarletTasuki
User Image

Cecile Tasuki

Seventeen

May 3

Female

I stand >5'4''< feet Tall

I am >110< Pounds.

>Emerald< is the color of my eyes.

Extra Information

My Story is,
not like most girl's stories on how they picked up dancing, I didn't have parents who introduced them into dancing. My parents died in a car accident when we were coming home one day. I survived but my parents took most of the impact sense the other car hit our front. And I was only six years old, after the funeral I lived with my uncle. My father's twin brother, I'm sort of close to him. What surprised him was that I was able to smile only a few weeks later after my parent's death. He thought I wouldn't be able to live another day, but my parents always taught me. 'Through all the pain and suffering one goes through, we find ways to make it our strength.'
The beggining of middle school, I didn't have any friends. So I would usually be in the library reading books. Or, in some empty dance room listening to some songs and coming up with my own choreography. I picked up dancing after listening to some music that made my feet for some reason wanting my body to get up and make a show. Every move I made was what people called hypnotizing. That people thought was amazing and eye gazing. After awhile, people started watching me dance during lunch outside the dance room while I paid no attention to them.
Then the summer before high school, I started performing on stages. My uncle wondered why I got into dancing all of a sudden when I was a book person. I told him,
"I don't know. I guess dancing....gives me a way to express myself. Just one move Uncle, and it makes me believe that I'm something more. One move and I feel like I'm flying. People could learn how to dance, but for some reason....I feel like I was born to. When a song plays, I just come up with my own thing. Mom and your twin brother would've loved to see me now."
When high school finally came, I met some dancers. I was happy to be apart of a group of dancers. Ever sense, I've been more of a broadcast dancer you'll usually see in competitions and shows. I hang out with a girl name Helena at school and some guys. The summer is coming and another competition. But now, finally we have a group that can step up to our level. Well, let the best dancer win.

People say I act,
Though I'm a popular girl known for dancing, I'm also very intelligent. One of the smartest students in class. I'm a bit of a tomboy, heard from some guys. I don't really speak much just because there's nothing really to say. I let my dancing do the talking. I've never been known to be brought down easily so that makes me a package of determination. I keep a stern hard to get appearance, just so that way her competition will make sure to look out for her.But overall, I'm a kind, sweet, caring girl in love with dancing.

Rival 4

<3 I really love these,
-Fruit, Smoothies, Music, Dancing, Swimming, Sunny days, Rain, Flowers, a good competition

X Get them away!,
-Nasty boys, immature people, Fighting,

Run Devil Run

My puppeteer,
Cecile Silverstone

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:24 pm
YonghwaSacredTasuki
User Image

Yonghwa Tasuki

Eighteen

March 18

Male

I stand >5' 11''< feett Tall

I am >130< Pounds.

>Dark Brown< is the color of my eyes.

>Blonde< is the color of my hair.

Extra Information

My Story is,
I grew up with loving parents and a little sister who was abitious. It was fine till I was seven and my sister six when our parents died in a car accident. I wasn't in the car with them at the time. I was home sleeping, but how i found out about it my dad's twin brother woke me up and brought me where it happened. Then I realized I just lost my family, but thank heavens. My sweet little sister was alive still. From that point on, I swore to protect her no matter what. While my little sister Cecile was a book worm, I was a fighter learning all sorts of martial artes at school. I've gotten into some fights at school, but nothing big. After awhile, I started getting picked on by other kids. So was my little sister because of me. So I did what I do best, fight them.
Soon enough, when Cecile and I entered high school. We finally made friends. I was able to meet people like me who were getting crap from others. We became a gang with me as a leader, and soon we became the toughest gang around. While I still am keeping my promise to my mom and dad that I would protect Ces. Like how I protect Cecile, we made the gang so we could protect the innocent.
We heard about some girls that are street dancers one day. We thought it would be cool to be friends with them. And then somehow we got mixed into their situation, putting us in more danger. Then, we found out who were up against. The rival gang who has been trying to beat us for a long time now. And worse....Cecile is a rival of the girls. I told Cecile about it and she doesn't like fighting, only a good competition in dancing is all and respects every dancer. To keep eachother safe, we keep the knowledge of eachother being siblings on the down low from our groups and make sure nobody sees us together when we hang out or anything like that.

People say I act,
Protective and cocky. But when it comes to Cecile, I'm very protective and caring. I love my sweet little sister. She makes me want to become even stronger for her and nobody else. I'm pretty intelligent from all the studying I do with Cecile. I'm very serious when it comes to gang related things and loyal. As a leader, I need to be. I usually act stern and serious most of the time. But overall, I'm a nice, decent guy.

Gang Leader Gun 1

<3 I really love these,
Martial Artes, Guns, Being with little sister, Music, Being in trees

X Get them away!,
Drugs, Alcohol, People hurting the innocent especially little sister, Rivals, Haters

You're Going Down

My puppeteer,
Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:04 pm
[Akatsuki]Kain
[User Image]

Akatsuki Kain

[Eighteen]

[June 26]

[Male]

I stand >[5'11]< feet Tall

I am >[165]< Pounds.

>[Hazel]< is the color of my eyes.

>[Orange]< is the color of my hair.

Extra Information

My Story is,
Akatsuki was put of for adoption after his birth, his family simple could not take care of him well enough. So he has no memory of them, he was adopted by a family that was doing quite well for themselves. So he was placed into a somewhat comfortable life style. Yet it wasn't what he really wanted, he always felt it was too safe and cozy. He needed some excitement but he could never really find anything. One day he was passing by a school when he saw some kids picking on a some kid. Akatsuki never liked bullying because he saw it as cowardly, people using their power against those weaker then themselves. He stepped in and told them to get lost, they didn't like that so a fight began. even though he was outnumbered he had been trained from an early age. He had a fitness trainer that knew how to fight and though his parents didn't know he trained with him. The fight went on and He was getting tired. Fighting three people at the same time was tough. And though the other guys were beat up too they still had some fight. Then when he least expected it some other kid jumped in and they beat those guys. The guys name was Yonghwa Tasuki, Akatsuki realized that fighting was kind of exhilarating and he joined Tasuki's gang becoming his right hand man.

People say I act,
Akatsuki Kain is a calm person who rarely loses his cool, and often needs to reign in an impulsive person. He is incredibly perceptive and is frequently sensitive to others' feelings. His association with Tasuki frequently sees him getting into trouble, despite not being directly responsible. He is also loyal and protective; the type who would never betray his friends.

[Right Hand Man Gun 2]

<3 I really love these,
-Pocky
-Juice
-Protecting the weak
-Dancers

X Get them away!,
-Idiots
-senseless fighting
-bigger idiots

[Remember the Name]

My puppeteer,