Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Happy New Year Everyone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:26 pm
I don't know about you guys but I had a fairly great new years eve. I skipped out on going to any clubs this year and instead made arrangements to go to a few house parties. Due to time restraints of the night I was only able to make it to two of them, but oh well it was still fun!

On my way to the second house party I was delayed on the train, somehow an animal had gotten onto the tracks - which is kind of odd seeing as how half the track is underground and the other half is raised up in the air. So I was not able to actually make it to the second house in time for new year - oh well still got my midnight kiss :p

So now I am enjoying the remnants of last nights dinner I couldn't finish at my favourite restaurant - surprisingly delish cold!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:03 pm
Happy new year ^^
I just stayed at home like usual, I never really have any opportunity to go out even though I'd love to.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:43 pm
I had a small dual party at my place with a few friends. It served as both a new year's party and a birthday party, since my b-day is on the second and there's no point in having two parties that close together. It could have gone a lot better, but ut wasn't that bad considering.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:37 pm
Ghost Pancakes
Happy new year ^^
I just stayed at home like usual, I never really have any opportunity to go out even though I'd love to.

What was stopping you?  

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:43 pm
00Shoe
Ghost Pancakes
Happy new year ^^

What was stopping you?

None of my friends were going out (that I was aware of anyway) and I don't know any events that go on around here. It's a pretty small town and most of the stuff that goes on here doesn't interest me anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 am
Ghost Pancakes
00Shoe
Ghost Pancakes
Happy new year ^^

What was stopping you?

None of my friends were going out (that I was aware of anyway) and I don't know any events that go on around here. It's a pretty small town and most of the stuff that goes on here doesn't interest me anyway.

Fair enough. It is just an arbitrary day anyway :p  

00Shoe
Captain

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas