Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Pirates in Love: Journey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:23 am
User Image

Roleplay HERE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:19 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Nathan Max Williams

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX What? Pirates?!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
24 candles on my birthday cake.
When I was born the doctors told my parents that I was a
Male.
I play the
Captain in this story.
I love
Treasure, My Crew and My Ship.
But I hate
Pirates With No Morals, People Who Abuse Their Power and Losing..
These are the songs of my soul
Sexyback, Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Pirate's Life For Me and Lost. .
My voice is
Noriaki Sugiyama.

This is my past...

Landon was born into a poor family. He had six younger brothers and sisters and only two elder siblings, both of who worked day in and out to provide for their family. His mother has died due to an epidemic that happened when he was ten while his father had been gone his whole life. From an early age, Landon was forced to grow up to survive in the world.

He was first introduced to piracy when his village was raided and he was kidnapped along with his youngest brother. In the begining he and his brother were treated horribly. They were made to clean the entire ship by themselves and do things that grown up men could do such as lift and move around cargo and cook. A few months into their 'servitude' the brothers were sold at an auction and seperated.

The man that bought young Landon used him as a ... toy for his organization and the young boy was branded a slave. The next three years was considered hell for the blonde as he was forced to do humilating things for the sick pleasure of the adults that surrounded him. However, when he was fourteen, the place he lived was attacked by pirates and Landon was, once again, kidnapp.

However the pirates that took him this time were friendly amiable. They enjoyed joking around and followed a set of rules set by their Captain. Slowly, Landon allowed himself to open up again and he became of memeber of their priate group.

When Landon was twenty he decided to make his wn pirate crew and left on his search. Now, five years later he has found his perfect crew and is now one of the most feared pirates in the sea; though he and his crew follows the rules that he has set.

People say I can be...

Landon is a born leader. He is able to stay calm in any situation and knows how to handle himself and his crew. He has good morals and never attacks normal citizens. Landon can be a bit of a flirt has he loves women but he knows when to back off. He is very confident in his abilities in leading his ship and in fighting and won't hesitate to prove it; however he also knows when to run.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tsubaki_Twilight

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:31 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Genevieve Phoenix

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
19 candles on my birthday cake.
Female.
I play the
girl in this story.
I love
apples, sunny days, dancing.
But I hate
the cold, losing, being alone.
Fallen Angel, On My Own, She's A Rebel .
My voice is
Maile Flanagan.

This is my past...

Genevieve is the daughter of a rich merchant. She rarely, if ever, got to spend more than a week at a time with her father at home as a child, and she inherited his love of adventure. Despite all the lessons and teachers and the time her mother actually spent with her trying to make her a proper lady, Genevieve never really took to it. She'd constantly run to hide in the garden or go out riding to avoid her lessons. She even stowed away on one of her father's ships when she was ten.

People say I can be...

Sweet, but just as saucy and impudent; polite when I wish to be, and very protective of my friends.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Allison Delphino

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
18 candles on my birthday cake.
Female.
I play the
Girl in this story.
I love
Freedom, Winning, and Dancing.
But I hate
Disrespectful Men (Men in general), Spicy Food, Being controlled.
Story of a Girl Anything you can do I can do Better Ballad of Mona Lisa .
My voice is
Amy Adams

This is my past...

Allison grew up an orphan for the first ten years of her life. During those times she was adventerous with boys and girls alike, but too many adults knocked her down a knotch. She was determined to prove her gaurdian that she was old enough to earn her own money and raise herself, and ran away a few times even. She broke into places to attempt to bake bread like the pastry man, or fix shoes, just to do anything. She didn't exactly do them right on her first or second try, along the way she'd steal food and money morely out of revenge or anger. She got punished a lot as a child, and kept begging/threatening to allow her on her hire. She ran away permantly as a stow away on a merchant ship to a new island. How she survived her crimes were a bit of a miracle, but being a fourteen year old girl at the time had a slight advantage and pity.

She managed to pick pocket and steal from the merchant ship and became the new theif of the island. She traveled from town to town on the island, eventually being able to take up the job as a maid. She stole from men that treated her co-workers wrong, or did worse to them sometimes. She was fair and even punished her co-workers that stole from decent or innocent people. She's seduced wallets out of people, and when peopel figured who she was she moved onto the next town. Fighting and tricks were second nature soon, she'd play the part right and swindle them out of whatever she wanted and gave pain who she sought deserved. She met up with Genevieve's father, a rich merchant who hired her. She was pretty much ready to rip a hole in his pocket until she met Genevieve at the age of sixteen and was a personal maid to her. Genevieve made Allison a somewhat better person, atleast she couldn't steal from a man who supported a girl as nice as her despite his lack of availability. Allison never had parents, she didn't much want them as she already had her gaurdian from the orphanage (She does miss her.) Gen gave her reflection and a little regret or 'what if' wonders, but Allison is a pretty forgiving person of herself. She remained a maid and didn't do any harm this town that somehow remained peaceful, but she felt she found her home. Until pirates came, and sure the first group of pirates are gone. Allison thought the nicer pirates would take her home, but apparenlty they're being kept. Allison plans to get them to change their mind and get her friends home.

People say I can be...

Allison seems to have a tomboy nature if she isn't working, she'll use her body and words to tempt the male mind at her will and will take any advantage. She's tends to over react at times depending on her mood or if she's playing the part. She'll just boost her mood ten fold naturally, based on past habits and act on them at times which makes her appear a little ridiculous or silly. She compensates her more repressed feelings for her dramatic or silly/funny nature, and manipulates others with a more seductive side. She'll have an angst towards anyone she's quick to judge as a 'bad person', but when spent enough time she'll warm up to them or just get used to them. She's the typical girl with a more repressed nature, though she easily is relaxed and at home around her friends. She still has that short of a love for money and independence, mostly independence. Her friends would say she's over protective like a big sister, and short tempered along with a pinch of competitive nature. If she can't resort to manipulation then she'll resort to violence if threatened or if a button is pressed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CaptainXXMorgan

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Diego Enrique Fernando

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
25 candles on my birthday cake.
Male.
I play the
Doctor in this story.
I love
Tomatoes, Smiles and Sunny Weather.
But I hate
Rain, Bad Weather and People With No Regard To Their Health.
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me, La Isla Bonita and Hips Don't Lie .
My voice is
Inoue Go.

This is my past...

I come from a small island off the coast of Spain. It's an unnamed island as we were all refugees and run aways from all over the world. Anyway, the people who arrived at the island wanted to live somewhere peaceful where their children and grandchildren and greatgrandchildren and greatgreatgrandchildren and so on, could live in peace as well. That's why the islanders decided not to have a leader but instead to have a group of people that would decide punishments and rewards and such.

I was born to a simple fishing family and we had a house by the ocean. Everyday I would lay down under my favorite palm tree and take my siesta there. Life was peacefuly and I decided to learn how to become a doctor. I studied diligently under the only doctor on the island and soon there were two doctors people could see!

One day, a man came to our island and introduced himself as Captain Nathan o the Sirius Pirates. He was looking for a Ship Doctor and asked me to join. I said yes as I wanted to help make people better and have been traveling with the Sirius Pirates ever since.

People say I can be...

Really, really cheeful. I am always seen with a smile on my face and a laugh in my throat... which is what I was taught to be as a Doctor needs to be able to make anyone and everyone feel at ease which is why I always smile. I've heard that people see me as an airhead or a quack doctor but I do know what I'm doing! If I didn't know what I was doing then Nathan would not have hired me as the Ship Doctor! I love helping people! I'll help anyone no matter. I've also been told that I can be a bit dense... I don't know what that means but I'll help anyone feel better no matter what!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tsubaki_Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Alec CotsWold

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
20 candles on my birthday cake.
Dude.
I play the
First Mate in this story.
I love
The Ocean, Dueling, Reading.
But I hate
Idiots, Not being able to solve problems, Killing Animals.
Die Romantic, Bullet, Welcome to The Family .
My voice is
J. Michael Tantum.

This is my past...

Born and raised in the depths of London, Alec has grown to be a very rebellious boy. His mother and father loved him very much but couldn't afford to keep him, sending him away to live with his uncle and then when he was starting to grow up into his pre-teen of ages he would get into fights very often and one of them cost him his eye, which doesn't regret till this day. Alec ended up living in one of those big houses near the sea port.

Everyday he would wander out in a row boat and just lay down and get lost. It was bliss for him, a good book and his boat he was set. That's when one day while he was out for a daily rummage through the town, stealing jewels, he ran into a blond headed boy who soon ended up becoming his bestfriend and most of all..his captain.

People say I can be...
Alec can tend to come off as a bit crazy and sadistic, though once you get to understand him he will always be just that. He also has a sarcastic streak and will do anything to get under your skin to make you feel like your having the worse day ever in history.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Asuniki

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Matthau Elliot Williams

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
twenty-five candles on my birthday cake.
boy.
I play the
navigator in this story.
I love
maps, books, and the captain as a friend.
But I hate
guns, senseless killing of innocents, and unjest treatment to woman..
"Bang Bang" - By This River - Dont Let Go .
My voice is
Katsuyuki Konishi.

This is my past...

Matthau was once engaged. This of course was way before the days of the Traveller. This was an arranged marriage, and yet him and the girl he was to be with truly loved each other. They did not have any qualms about this marriage and were happy with it. The spent most of their days together, acting as if they were already married. Their families of course were ery pleased with this and encouraged their love. During one outing with his fiance, pirates came to harbor and began to attack the village. Matthau quickly hid his love from the men and he proceeded to fight back. Unknowing to him, however, another pirate came from behind him with a gun. Before he shot, Mattau heard his name screamed from the one voice that always brought him joy. This time it brought him chills of pain and heart break. She had come out from hiding and ran in front of Matthau as the shot was fired. Now instead of him dieing, his love had died instead. He killed the pirates around them before picking up his dieing bride to flee from the fighting. Once safe he spent her last hours by her side, comforting her and trying to make her stay with him. However it was all futile in the end and her body became lifeless and cold as she let out her last breath "I am happy that I could save the one I love. You shall always have my love in your heart so please do not cry my dear." Were her last words to him. It was true she was happy. After all she died with a smile formed upon her lips.

Years later, Matthau would be engaged yet again. Of course it was another arranged marriage. But he could not bare to be with another woman while his love was only for his dead fiance. He had to find a way out and a way to get revenge. His idea of revenge would be to kill every pirate out on the seven seas. First he sought out a local pub to find some pirates. This was were he ran into Nathan. Though he was a pirate, this boy was much different. He listened to his story and decided to work along side Nathan. And since he had the education, Matthau became the navigator for the crew.

People say I can be...

Matthau is nothing like the rest of the crew on board the Traveller. First of all he does not dress the same way. He wears more sophisticated attire and speaks in such a manner. Now please dont start thinking that he is stuck up. In fact he is quite the gentleman and very respectful the most of the men aboard the ship. He is also a great judge of character and is very wise because of the education he received by his family. He is a bit set off from the rest of the members and is only really close with Nathan and not really with the others. During parties he is always sick or find something that would prevent him from attending. He will attend if made to, but does not do much there. And though he looks rather useless, Matthau is good with a sword or any kind of knives.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Little_Ms_Kerfuffle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Abilene Delila Marjeri

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
twenty-two candles on my birthday cake.
girl.
I play the
girl in this story.
I love
mystery, adventure, and being in charge.
But I hate
high class society, arranged marriages, and ballroom dancing .
Get off of my Back - You Cant Take Me - Me Against the World.
My voice is
Chiaki Omigawa.

This is my past...

Abeline is a child of one of the many rich merchant families there are. Luckily this girl has been skilled enough to keep her parents from putting her through an arranged marriage. But that luck could no longer last. She has recently been betrothed to the young lord of a high class family. She doesn't know much of the details do to the fact that she is not interested in him or his family. If it were up to her, she would stay single all her life. She would be perfectly fine with that. That way she would have total freedom and control over herself and her life.

Though her parents do not know it, Abeline frequently sneaks out of her family's estate at night. The harbor can be quite dangerous for a young lady especially when alone at night. So naturally this girl learned how to defend herself. She taught herself with weapons and without and so far it has served her well. Many who go after her never escape without first being beat up badly.

The others who had been taken captive by the pirates are her good friends and she met them mainly through her parents meeting with theirs. Abaline is very close to all of them and cares for their safety. Because she is able to fight back she is not afraid to fight for her friends if anyone tries to hurt them in any way.

People say I can be...

Abeline was never one for the life of a lady. She could never stand ballroom dancing. Freestyle was more her thing if she were to dance. However, fighting gave her the thrill of a lifetime. This could be the main reason why she snuck out quite a bit. Lady like attitude does not fit her well. She might as well be one of the guys. She certainty act like one most of the time. She does not care if what she does is not something any woman should do. However she is still somewhat obedient and loving to her parents. But I mean what they dont know can't hurt them right.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Little_Ms_Kerfuffle

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash