Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:47 am
Satori Hisui is a regular 17 year old High school student, who has a secert he's a model for girl's magazine were he model's girl's clothing and what's cool though no one knows it's him.He needed a job and when the people called him they said he was perfect just had to put a wig on and stuff a bra,so he did.Now Satori has a small crush but the problem is that he likes three people his Teacher ______ who teaches Art,the Photographer ______ who takes his modeling pictures,and his older Brothers boyfriend ______ who's always been nice to him.Satori is trying to go through school with this problem but it's hard when trying to juggle his modeling with school and his home life but he needs the money to help with the bill's.Him and his brother live alone in a two bedroom apartment,he want's to help out and he feels bad for having feelings for his brothers boyfriend.Who will he fall deeply in love with,Can he keep his secret from everyone,Will his Brother still love him if he finds out about his crush on his boyfriend.

(Spot's to fill.)
Teacher:
Photographer: Bakura Ryou Puppeteer:Hani Yuuki
Brother: Sebastian Hisui Puppeteer:XxTheArtist_DarkLoverxX
Brothers Boyfriend: Yukio Kiosha Puppeteer:I Luves You x3
Satori's Male Friend:
Satori's Male Friend:
Satori's Female Friend:
Satori's Female Friend:
Brothers Best Friend:
Teacher's Sister:
Satori's Female Coworker: Anna White Puppeteer: Hani Yuuki
Jealous Coworker: Daiki Tsukuda Puppeteer: Serendipitous Coma

The School Nurse:

Skeleton:

~Main Information~

Username:
Name:
Nickname:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Race:
Hobbies:
Personality:
Pet:

~Final Information~

Dream:
Fears:
Theme Song:
Other:
Bio:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:04 am
Pm me if you need me biggrin  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 am
User Image

~Main Information~

Username:
Tohru3241
Name:
Satori Hisui
Nickname:
Kitty or Tori
Height:
5'5
Weight:
Hair Color:
Black
Eye Color:
Hot pink
Race:
Human
Hobbies:
Modeling,Dancing,Singing,Art,Writing,Gardening.
Fish,Sweets,Cute Fluffy toy's,Strawberries,Flowers,Rain.
Dislikes:
Sour things,Cruel people,Green peas,Blueberries,Jellyfish,
Personality:
Loving,Loyal,Caring,Smart,Sweet,Gentle,Can be very Cute, He's very friendly with animals,Loud,fun,childish when hes mad,Has a shy side.
Pet:
Husky/Wolf Kisa

~Final Information~

Dream:
Becoming famous and Getting his First Kiss.
Fears:
Drowning,and Losing his Brother.
Theme Song:
Kiss Me By:Cranberries
Other:
Satori is sensitive but hides it behind a smile and good attitude.He misses his parents more then he shows but doesn't want his Brother to worry about him.
Bio:
His Bio is in the setting above.

Dark Beauty Modeling Costume 1:
User Image

Car Modeling Costume 2:
User Image

Kimono Modeling Costume 3:
User Image

Pet Kisa:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:09 am
tohru3241
VirtualooSnape
Pm me if you need me biggrin

You can be one of the Chara's if you want to.

I will but its late over where i am  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
~Main Information~

Username: Hani Yuuki
Name: Bakura Ryou
Nickname: Bakura or Ryou
Height: 5'10
Weight: 132lbs
Hair Color: White/grey
Eye Color: Red
Race: Human
Hobbies: Photographing, reading, drawing (paintings too) , writing, designing clothes, and walking Ra.
Likes: Strawberries, candy, dogs, kids, and helping others.
Dislikes: Bullies, cats, girls that freak out over everything, school, jaz music.
Personality: Bakura seems cool and cruel if you don't know him; but get to know him and you'll see that he's a real sweetheart. He loves to help others and even walks some of the models home.He also loves to flirt with others that he likes.
Pet: Ra
User Image

~Final Information~

Dream: Bakura truely wants to be an artist, He loves painting, and drawing the models. He can draw ever detail by memory.
Fears: His biggest fear is losing the one he loves, or never finding love. He also has a fear of swimming pools and big bodies of water (maining because he can't swim). He doesn't like the woods either.
Theme Song: Sexy Back: Justin Timberlake
Other: Bakura seems to be quite a lady's man, but he is truely a man's man.
Bio: Bakura was born in Egypt and as a child was brought to Japan (guessed thats where the setting is???) by his mother. His father was a terrible drunk who liked to beat up Bakura and his mother when they lived in Eygpt. He followed them to Japan and beat Bakura's mother to death. He hide the body and got away with the murder. Bakura is forced to continue to live with his father, as he fears for his own life. He never shows this side of his life to anyone he's ever met, fearing that their leave him or call the cops. He promised himself that he would someday tell his true love the trouble his life is really in.

User Image
~Main Information~

Username: Hani Yuuki
Name: Anna White
Nickname: Annie
Height: 5'3
Weight: 99lbs
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color:Blue
Race: human
Hobbies: Sewing, playing with dolls and modeling
Dislikes: Mean people and people that try to grow up too fast.
Personality: Annie is super hyper and puts 100% into everything she does.
Pet: Ju
User Image

~Final Information~

Dream: She wants to be a top model and return to France.
Fears: Scary animals and people, the dark, and Gremans. (She doesnt have a reason for fearing Germans, thats how she was raised)
Theme Song: Cupcake song
Other: She's always sweet and you'll be her best friend if you bring her cupcakes or any other form of sugar. She also works with Satori as a model.
Bio: Annie was born in France, where her mommy (Mother) and poppy(father) raised her. Her poppy's poppy was in WWII so he raised his family to fear the Greman people. Her mommy and poppy moved to Japan when poppy got a promotion at work. She loves modeling and her parents don't mind her doing it. She has an older brother who still lives in France.

Her school girl modeling costume:
User Image
Her Kimono modeling costume:
User Image
Her cheerleader modeling costume:
User Image
Her heavenly modeling costume:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:59 pm
nice chara's and pic's satori has more modeling costumes but i left them in my photo bucket for when there needed oh and i'll play there boss but he's not realy an inportent chara so he's basicaly an npc that wil once in a while show up.  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:10 pm
Ok, thats fine. I dont mind, ive done the same with some of annie's pics  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:33 pm
((OOC kool))
User Image

Satori rushed into the studio running late for his shot he already had his costume on having come from the store he got his newest kimono from.Looking around he didn't see anyone yet so he dashed to his changing room to put on his light makeup, he hated the stuff but he had t wear it to pull off the outfits. "Man this will never get easier."Satori said as he put on his cat ears while leaving the changing room. 'Hmm my last class sure ran late today.' He thought to himself as he walked to the set to see if any one was there.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image
Annie was sitting on the floor near Bakura's feet, they had been waiting on Satori to arive. "Satori-chan!!!! What took so long??" she yelling with a huge smile. Annie jumped to her feet and glomped Satori, hugging 'her' close with a giggle.
User Image
Bakura just looked up at the two girls, he sighed slightly picking up his camra. He loved working with these girls but Annie was a little too much for him. She was way too hyper, not really his 'type'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 pm
Satori flinched when Annie jumpped up on him."Hi Annie and I'm late because my last class ran late sorry."Satori said as he pried the small girl off."Please don't glomp me so heard?"He asked smiling at the blonde girl as he walked onto the floor were they shot the pictures.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items