Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
I now this sounds geek-ish( nerdy for better terms) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 am
Who plays Magic, cause I do wanna hear what hear some feedback about some of your decks. I run a white equipment, a blue and white controls, and a soon to be green red werewolf decks. I do seek help on the Mtg site but I am more shy there then here (oddly). Well if you play good, can we be friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 am
*bounces up and down with hand in the air* Oh oh oh I do! I do!

Haven't really played that much recently. I have a white cat equip, black vampires, white myr, and I forget the others. I was going to try to build a black/blue built around Evil Twin but havn't gotten around to it yet.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
*bounces up and down with hand in the air* Oh oh oh I do! I do!

Haven't really played that much recently. I have a white cat equip, black vampires, white myr, and I forget the others. I was going to try to build a black/blue built around Evil Twin but havn't gotten around to it yet.

Cool, what's in your cat equip made of and is it standard  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:44 am
Zi the Huskyfox

I am far from an avid mtg player, considering I've only just started over break, but the game is something that has interested me. I just haven't had the money to splurge on starting a new card game hobby untill this year. As of right now, over half my deck is plains based, with the other half being a mix of water and artifact based cards. A decent portion of the creatures are flying type so that they have a better chance to deal dirrect damage, but the main theme of my deck is to run my opponents library down to zero while maintaining a strong deffense to protect my own score. I already have a combo that, if exicuted properly, can reduce the opponents library by 20 cards in just a couple turns.  

Nandoral

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:46 am
Zi the Huskyfox
It used to be standard. I built it around Kemba.

I don't buy cards often enough to have a completely standard deck. I actually surprised myself when I bought two Innistrad fat packs. Got Lilliana out of the first one cat_whee Was pushing my luck hoping for the legendary vampire in the second on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:50 am
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

I am far from an avid mtg player, considering I've only just started over break, but the game is something that has interested me. I just haven't had the money to splurge on starting a new card game hobby untill this year. As of right now, over half my deck is plains based, with the other half being a mix of water and artifact based cards. A decent portion of the creatures are flying type so that they have a better chance to deal dirrect damage, but the main theme of my deck is to run my opponents library down to zero while maintaining a strong deffense to protect my own score. I already have a combo that, if exicuted properly, can reduce the opponents library by 20 cards in just a couple turns.

I see, do you let your foe top deck or force them to draw then discard. Flyers are big and all but meet with a Corrosive Gale your flyers may met I fetal fate. Don't worry I am no savvy that the game ether, I just know a few good green cards even thou I don't run it  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:53 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
It used to be standard. I built it around Kemba.

I don't buy cards often enough to have a completely standard deck. I actually surprised myself when I bought two Innistrad fat packs. Got Lilliana out of the first one cat_whee Was pushing my luck hoping for the legendary vampire in the second on.

I see if its a equip deck your run and not a standard I say Puresteel Paladin to drop the equip cost to zero so Kemba can spring out more tokens. Last I check Puresteel was six dollars that my local store but he may be cheaper where you're that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:59 am
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

I see, do you let your foe top deck or force them to draw then discard. Flyers are big and all but meet with a Corrosive Gale your flyers may met I fetal fate. Don't worry I am no savvy that the game ether, I just know a few good green cards even thou I don't run it

Not sure what top deck means, but the card that use for running down their library forces them to take the top five cards from the deck and send them to the graveyard. I also have a couple cards that will allow me to get the two copies of the previously mentioned back from my own graveyard, and at least one that will constantly force my oponent to dicard from their deck every time a certain circumstance is met....I think it's every time they attack. The main reason for the flyers ddeck is because of another combo I have. It's a creature/enchant combo. The creature has an effect that, whenever it's used to deffend against an attack, the owner gets 4 life. The enchant gives the creature +2 toughness for every flyer creature I control. So if I have at least 3 flyer creatures out, the toughness of the one will be 8, which makes it a bit hard to take down with just one blow in most cases.  

Nandoral

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:06 am
Zi the Huskyfox
I see if its a equip deck your run and not a standard I say Puresteel Paladin to drop the equip cost to zero so Kemba can spring out more tokens. Last I check Puresteel was six dollars that my local store but he may be cheaper where you're that.
If I had gotten any New Phyrexia I probably would have gone after him. I didn't get any cards from Mirrodin Besiged or New Phyrexia. Ok scratch that. I did get White Sun's Zenith but that was because my one friend gave it to me when I had moved back. He held on to them just for my cat deck.

But to help with equipment I have Auriok Windwalker, Stoneforge Mystic, and Auriok Steelshaper. My decks for some reason love to give me more than enough mana(I have no idea why since I have a 2:1 spell/land ratio) except my Angel EDH(I forgot about that one) so I usually don't worry much about mana costs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 am
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

Not sure what top deck means, but the card that use for running down their library forces them to take the top five cards from the deck and send them to the graveyard. I also have a couple cards that will allow me to get the two copies of the previously mentioned back from my own graveyard, and at least one that will constantly force my oponent to dicard from their deck every time a certain circumstance is met....I think it's every time they attack. The main reason for the flyers ddeck is because of another combo I have. It's a creature/enchant combo. The creature has an effect that, whenever it's used to deffend against an attack, the owner gets 4 life. The enchant gives the creature +2 toughness for every flyer creature I control. So if I have at least 3 flyer creatures out, the toughness of the one will be 8, which makes it a bit hard to take down with just one blow in most cases.

So,I see its a Milling type of deck. Top deck means that you force them to send X number of cards to the graveyard from the top of their deck. And Corrosive Gale is type green or pay two life and type X; effect it deals X amount of damage to all flying type. X is how much extra mana they type. X is any color so it would even break down a 8 or 10 if yourr foe has the mana  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:11 am
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

So,I see its a Milling type of deck. Top deck means that you force them to send X number of cards to the graveyard from the top of their deck. And Corrosive Gale is type green or pay two life and type X; effect it deals X amount of damage to all flying type. X is how much extra mana they type. X is any color so it would even break down a 8 or 10 if yourr foe has the mana
Don't you mean tap?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
If I had gotten any New Phyrexia I probably would have gone after him. I didn't get any cards from Mirrodin Besiged or New Phyrexia. Ok scratch that. I did get White Sun's Zenith but that was because my one friend gave it to me when I had moved back. He held on to them just for my cat deck.

But to help with equipment I have Auriok Windwalker, Stoneforge Mystic, and Auriok Steelshaper. My decks for some reason love to give me more than enough mana(I have no idea why since I have a 2:1 spell/land ratio) except my Angel EDH(I forgot about that one) so I usually don't worry much about mana costs.

Do you have max Mystic?  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:16 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

For some reason I think I have pokemon running through my brain

Don't you mean tap?

oddly I had pokemon on my brain when typing that  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:20 am
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that my stratagies were fail proof and couldn't be beaten with the right cards, just that I've taken steps to hopefully protect my weak spots. I also made a slight mistake with the enchant card. It's a +1/+1 gain for every plains card, not flying. My bad. Haven't gotten the card effects memorized yet.  

Nandoral

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:20 am
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox

Do you have max Mystic?
My friend only had two. But I have Kor Skyfishers and Emeria, the Sky Ruin if it dies.  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff