Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Their Prison, My Utopia (Looking for seme)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:21 am
User Image

Genre: Fantasy, Harem

Period: Magical Medieval

Setting: Kingdom of Elysia

Story: Though there are many kingdoms ruled by kings and queens, Elysia was declared an independent nation where all the laws are set by a counsel of elders. They had no use for the grand castle that was built as the grand symbol of the kingdom's power so they sold it to a very wealthy nobleman who would take the grand structure to be his home. The nobleman, [X], is the kingdom's most skilled doctor. He works with both physical and mental illnesses. To the people of the kingdom [X] is like a saint. The man could do no wrong.
Unfortunately that's where they're wrong. Though [X] is indeed a very kind and trustworthy man to the people of the kingdom he has one great flaw. [X] has a particular attraction to beautiful young men. Actually it's more like a lusty obsession.
Being that most people do not understand much about medicine and illnesses they tend to panic when they see something wrong with anyone else. One grand problem they've been having lately is related to some of the young men in the kingdom. There obviously has to be something wrong when very beautiful, feminine boys are born into poor or average families right?
[X] takes advantage of this. He claims that such oddities are something to be feared. If a beautiful girl is born into a poor or average family then it is a blessing from the gods. If a beautiful boy is born into any of those families then it is a sign that a curse will come down on the family. Fearing such nonsense the people go to their great doctor for help. [X] tells them that he will take in all the young boys and let them live in the castle under his care. He promises that if the families all give up these children then no harm will come. He even gives the family a generous amount of money for bringing in their children. A little something for their pain and suffering you know...
[X] does as he promises. He takes good care of the boys. He gives them food, shelter, clothing, and even expensive gifts. All they have to do is... Absolutely everything he says.

Rules:
1. Obey all rules. This means mine, Gaia's, and the guild's.
2. Pm profile... Do not post until I have approved you. Use Title as subject for pm.
3. Post frequently. If you can't post at least once a day or every two days or so please don't apply. If you have something going on and need time off please let me know first. I am very understanding. If you've gone for over a month without warning then I will find someone else.
4. This is semi-lit. One paragraph minimum. I may take occasion small posts but don't do it all the time and please use proper grammar.
5. DO NOT ASK TO PLAY THE UKE. THAT IS STRICTLY MY ROLE!

Additional Notes: Please note that I will be playing the uke characters. Since this is a harem rp I will have multiple characters. This is not a contest to see who your character ends up falling in love with or anything. The seme must be able to love and handle all the ukes. This does not mean however that I will be using all of them all the time. If you can't handle such a thing then that just means this rp is not for you.

Profile Skeleton:
Username:
Character Name:
Species:
Personality:
Bio: (Doesn't need to be too long if you don't want. At least a paragraph though.)
Appearance: (Anime pic only, IMG code only)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:30 am
The Harem

Name: Nova
Species: Wolf Demon
Dislikes: Being left alone
Personality: Sweet and naive
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Scarlet
Species: Vampire
Like: Quiet, reading
Dislikes: Bright lights
Personality: Usually calm and level headed.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Dante
Species: Demon
Likes: Animals, playing the violin, sour candies, jewelery and gems.
Dislikes: Being ignored, Not having his way
Personality: He can be a little stuck up at times but can usually be a real sweetheart.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Yuki
Species: Snow Fairy
Like: The cold, snow, water, being outside.
Dislikes: Heat and drought
Personality: Kind but shy
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Niji
Species: unknown
Likes: Anything with sugar in it, pastel colors, being spoiled
Dislikes: Bugs, not being the center of attention
Personality: He can be a bit of a diva but that's just how he's been raised. He thinks there is no one who can top his looks andhe likes being clingy and pampered.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Cyrus
Species: Neko
Dislikes: nothing
Personality: Quiet but very sweet. He prefers to be by himself most of the time admiring the beauty in anything he finds.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Chris
Species: Angel
Dislikes: filth
Personality: A perfectionist...Very strict and well behaved.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Yue
Species: Dragon
Dislikes: humans
Personality: A little cold and distant. He can be kind but is very reluctant to show emotions.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Remus
Species: Incubus
Dislikes: having other angry at him
Personality:He is very shy and often paranoid. He does whatever he can to stay out of trouble and can be emotionally unstable and sensitive.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Julian
Species: Human
Dislikes: anything he finds scary
Personality: He is very loveable and bubbly. He is almost always cheerful and likes to make others happy.
Appearance:
User Image  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash